RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?

Go down 
+32
JuliEscobar
Sara Jaramillo
aleja valderrama
Daniela Betancur
Monica Ardila
nathalygiraldo
Manu Arbelaez!
Twin D
juanes
ValentinaGomez
laurad jimenez
dianapala
karen lopez
Jessica R. Sexy Girl
carito.sepu
paulaVR
leidy gomez
anatoro
Paola Henao
Mari Maldonado
Maria pardo
Laura Patiño
juliana echavarria
yesica agudelo
daniela garcia
Dani valencia
Manuela Duque
salome
mari ochoa
Ana Isabel
MariaBetancur
Dani_Repo
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Paola Henao wrote:
in a relationship does not exist " The Boss", because the men and women have to give the same love and the same level of satisfaction.

Pao I'm not agree with you because in a relationship there is always someone who cares much more for the relationship, which always takes the initiative can be the man or woman... bounce
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:14 pm

[quote="Dani_Repo"]
Paola Henao wrote:
in a relationship does not exist " The Boss", because the men and women have to give the same love and the same level of satisfaction.

ok, maybe you don't understand my point, or i can explain myself well
the question not it's literal!!
i'm asking about what you think about who most give the first step in a relationship, the men, or the woman?
for example, i love the old tipe of romanticism, where the boy looking for the girl and most search the way to conquer her.
Razz I love you
Quote :
HAHA REPO I CAN'T IMAGINE A GREAT BOY WITH A SPEAKER OUT OF MY WINDOW AND SINGING LA VIE EN ROSE... OMG
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:08 pm

THE PERSON THAT MADE THE FIRST STEP IS THE MAN AT LEAST THAT'S THE MOST COMMON CASE BECAUSE AT START OF A RELATIONSHIP THE MAN IS WHO INVITE YOU TO GO OUT MAYBE IN SOME CASES THE WOMAN IS THE ONE WHO DECIDES EVERYTHING IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND IS THE ONE WHO STARTS THE RELATIONSHIP.

I THINK THAT IN A RELATIONSHIP ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A "BOSS" THAT TAKES THE INITIATIVE AND CONTROLS THE RELATIONSHIP FOR A GOOD WAY.
cyclops

Last edited by paulaVR on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leidy gomez

leidy gomez

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:35 pm

I think in the relationship, there isn't a "boss", because a relationship is about two and if one of both want to give orders and don't respect other's opinions, this person don't really know what is a relationship.
Also when you love someone you want to give the best and see who is happy.
I agree one of two, ocassionally, take the initiative and try to change the routine, but when it comes to making big decisions is important they talk about it and think in what is better for two.
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Paola Henao wrote:

ok, maybe you don't understand my point, or i can explain myself well
the question not it's literal!!
i'm asking about what you think about who most give the first step in a relationship, the men, or the woman?
for example, i love the old tipe of romanticism, where the boy looking for the girl and most search the way to conquer her.
Razz I love you
Back to top Go down
anatoro

anatoro

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:23 pm

i am really disagree with the type of relationships when the boy or the girl want to have the control of the other one , like a dad, a mom, or even worst, i think that is not the objective of being in a relationship .and it is not as it is suppose to be , a boyfriend or girlfriend should be the person you trust, makes you feel better, worries about you and it is your support. But to me it is definitely a mistake see the person you love as a sofa that belong to you and it is yours, when the cute words : i am yours , your mine ,become a selfish and egocentric act where someone even follow their partner,It loses the sense of being with one person you do not trust that is why i think the base must be the love but also the trust. Wink
Back to top Go down
Paola Henao

Paola Henao

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:05 pm

I think it is not supposed to be a competition, when we talk about a business or boss, we necesarily are talking about trying to outstand and be recognized more than the other person.
So is not about being the boss or not, even when I am a feminist myself, a relationship is about equality and respect for the other's independence.
Back to top Go down
Maria pardo

Maria pardo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 pm

I agree with Ana and Maria, love is not a business and is to be shared between two! love is live and feel together, between the two decisions are made and the two share this feeling so cute
Back to top Go down
Laura Patiño

Laura Patiño

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:28 pm

In a relationship all complement.
Dependent on each other.
None is more important than the other.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
juliana echavarria

juliana echavarria

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:02 pm

When love comes to loving couples,
don’t we make the perfect
pair,
there’s romance, love, and laughter
in the friendship that we
share.
We care enough to listen,
to trust, and understand
to build a life
together,
side by side and hand in hand.
We both know that we are lucky
and we have got a good thing going.
Through ups and downs
and give and take,
our love just keeps on
growing…
Because I bring out the best in you,
and you the best in me
I guess it
takes the two of us
to make the perfect “We”.
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:29 pm

There is no boss and no one relationship iscomplement of conditions that lead us to want to be with other personae
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 pm

if in fact you love someone and is happy to share with that person, there can be leaders in relationships, there should be no manipulation, lying, or the prevalence of some of them.
simply can not exist self-centeredness, when we pair assume the responsibility of thinking for two and for the welfare of bo
th. king queen
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Talking to my mom about who is the boss in a relationship, she told me that years ago there was a romantic comedy called "Who is the boss?".
Exclamation

The storyline was based on the following:Former major-leaguer Tony Micelli and his daughter Samantha arrive at the Connecticut household of executive Angela Bower, where Tony has taken a job as live-in housekeeper. The Bowers are an interesting family, to say the least. Angela is uptight and obsessed with her work. Her son Jonathan is shy and lacks self-esteem, and her mother, Mona, is a man-hungry vixen. Tony soon wins them over with his laid back style, and the Bowers soon begin to loosen up. Over time, romantic tensions begin to surface between Angela and Tony.

The title of the show referred to the clear role reversal of the two lead actors, where a woman was the breadwinner and a man stayed at home and took care of the house. It challenged media stereotypes of Italian-American young males as macho and boorish and wholly ignorant of life outside of urban working-class neighborhoods, as Tony was depicted as sensitive, intelligent and domestic.

I foud this video about the first chapter of this show. Enjoy it!!!

Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 5:05 pm

I think it depends on the relationship and thinking of each person in a relationship can be the "boss" the man who would be the person pride of the relationship but sometimes can be the woman who is proud but sometimes are more sensitive change for fear of losing this person..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Manuela Duque

Manuela Duque

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 pm

I think that in a relation there is a boss if the cople permit this situations in the the most cases the boyfriend is the boss because sometimes the womes are the wants that fall in love, but in other cases the girfriend are the boss becuase the men find the perfect love and no want lose this love
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 pm

I would like to change the Topics name!! but obviously i don't know how, i think that i can
any way if i could change the name put

WHO MUST GIVE THE FIRST STEP IN A RELATIONSHIP? THE MEN? OR THE WOMAN?
Back to top Go down
salome

salome

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:50 pm

many years ago the women fight for been recognized as the same of a men, so i don't think is a bad way of beggining, for start a relationship but in future all the things would be fot both, because a relationship is of two person, and respect the likes of your couple, i think it would not be a "boss".
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Ok, maybe i don't explain really well my point of view Embarassed, yes, i'm agree with what Ana and Maria said, a relationships is a thing of 2 persons, and both persons most participate for equal, i'm talking for a comparation betwen the new age relationships and the old age relationships, in the old relationships the men is who propose a date or things like that, but in the new age this role is changing and both the men and the woman propose a date, pay the dinner, invite, or even propose marriage!
My question is if you think that this is right or destroy the ideal of romance Razz Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 pm

My opinion is that a guy and girl should have the same and equal amount of control and power in a relationship. So she's not always right and doing stuff but neither is he. My parents have an equally balanced relationship where they both share the control. They both stand up for themselves if they're fighting. My parents have been married for more than 15 years so that's my experience.

Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Relationships are about 2....Two persons who take decisions, two persons who love, two person who grow together.....there´s not boss, a relationship doesn´t need a boss...The essential of this is share everything, maybe if one takes the role of "the boss", the relationship wont work.
Back to top Go down
MariaBetancur

MariaBetancur

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 am

Please, there´s not a boss in a relationship, because a relationship is not a business ! It is just something beautiful where we can spend time with that loved one and share our thoughts and our feelings...
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 pm

Is well known that before, and I speak of only decades ago lived in a patriarchal society where the man was who had control of everything, not just the economy, politics and education, also was the 'lord' of the house and who controlled the women.
But thanks to the declaration of equal rights of women this has taken been taking an important role in today's society, and today is no less than men but at the same time.
I propose to discuss these topic; In today's relations, who is leading the power?, if the man as some decades ago?, or is the woman who dominates?
Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 Search%3Fq%3Dhombre%2Bmujer%26hl%3Des%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1G1GGLQ_ESCO385%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D809%26tbm%3Disch%26prmd%3Divnsu&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=627&vpy=243&dur=2822&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=121&ty=109&oei=Iy6dTaGdL8e3tweZrImxDw&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2