RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?

Go down 
+18
Ana Isabel
cata rpo
nathalygiraldo
Andrecardenas
Monica Ardila
juanes
Manu Arbelaez!
karen lopez
natyj
Dani Orozco
tatiana alvarez
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Sandra Sosa
daniela garcia
paulaVR
Dani valencia
carito.sepu
Paola Henao
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 pm

in the facebook are friends and interact with different people but does not mean that because we do not have an account on facebook we are out of fashion or are antisocial.
everything is good but nothing in excess, it is necessary to be addicts must deal with a time for everything and so will be easier to do hobbies, activities of interest and many other things that deprives us not only the addiction to facebook if not on internet as such
Shocked
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

FACEBOOK, SOMETIMES I REALLY HATE FACEBOOK, IS THE MOST EXPOSITIVE SOCIAL NETWORK IN THE WORLD, THE PEOPLE SHOW THEIR FEELINGS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL LIFES ... ANYTHING IS HIDING BETWEEN BETWEEN THE HEAVEN AND FACEBOOK ... SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN SPACE BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW A BOY OR A GIRL CAN POST PHOTOS NAKED! THAT'S REALLY STUPID Evil or Very Mad ... EVERYBODY KNOW YOUR LIFE AND IF YOU HAVE OR NOT A RELATIONSHIP OR IF YOU ARE FIGHTING WITH A FRIEND... EVERYTHING

AT THIS POINT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE A PROFILE IN FACEBOOK I REALLY DON'T NEED IT, I USED IT TO SEE THE HOMEWORK AND POST SOME VIDEO THAT I REALLY LIKED, I DON'T MATTER IF ANYBODY POST IN MY PROFILE... SOMETIMES I USED IT TO SEND MESSAGES, SOMETIMES I RECEIVE VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGES Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:23 pm

in my opinion I think facebook is the worst network that can exist, with facebook everything can see what happens in your life,
after you enter you ,you can not out of facebook because it becomes an addiction to you see life of the other people and find out what happens to them.
personally do not like facebook.

i leave you this video about that you should post on your facebook. you can be careful..

Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

carito.sepu wrote:
This video show how social networks catch our lives, check out this video called Disconnect to Connect
I had not seen this video, is amazing, wow!
Back to top Go down
carito.sepu

carito.sepu

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down
carito.sepu

carito.sepu

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 pm

This video show how social networks catch our lives, check out this video called Disconnect to Connect
Back to top Go down
carito.sepu

carito.sepu

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Paola Henao

Paola Henao

PostSubject: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Facebook, and other such social networking websites, are meant to help stay in touch with friends, make new friends, play games, plan events, send virtual gifts, adopt virtual pets and do other such online activities. While all these activities are enjoyable, at times you get so used to them that you forget that you have an actual life to live. When you forget this fact and start spending more time online, thus neglecting yourself as well as people around you, it means you are suffering from Facebook addiction disorder. Even though this is no medical term, going by the current trends it wouldn't be surprising to see it being included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders some time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2