RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SEX AND LOVE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Monica Ardila



Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Poblado

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:05 pm

I agree with nataly about real greatness and the power of sex, this power is so big and it has the energy that can produce the life.
Therefore we must not have sex, but do the love, or as the phrase that some time ago Juanes said to us let's not do the love, let's allow that the love do us to us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria pardo

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:59 pm

I agree with you. the sex is very important in a relationship but it mustn't be more important than the love. Meli has the reason when she said that a relationships have to be passionate and with that "spicy". pitifully, many young people ( sometimes children) have sex when they are still "boys" and after, all relationships that they will have it will be only like a game because they never had the opportunity to grow. men sometimes have sex with the purpose to presume with his friends. maybe they feel that doing that they will be more "man" than others. the sex helps to confidence in a relationship. finally, i can say that the sex is a method used to change the routine.
Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nathalygiraldo

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:46 pm

To start I would like to quote a phrase "sex without love is an empty experience. But as empty experience is one of the best" Woody Allen.

Sexuality is one of the things that moves fast in the world today, but I think that as this process accelerates, we see less and less true greatness and power of sex, this power is so big and has so energy that can produce life, in fact the only thing that can make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanes
Admin
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 38
Location : Medellín

PostSubject: Attachments!!!!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Now, you can add to your posts any attachment you want from your computer. Below the place you write on, you will find a new box named "attach file". Use it!!! You can share anything you like.

_________________
One love, one heart, let´s get together and feel all right!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://relationships.secretsstories.com
Manu Arbelaez!

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:39 pm

dianapala wrote:
cata rpo wrote:
Is sad to hear this, but it is true.. once a read in a facebook status this quote: " women gives sex because of love, men gives love because of sex" it had like 70 likes(from boys and girls) just in one day like saying yes is absolutely truth!

and yeah, sex is important in a relationship now a days... but is not the most important part. if you want just sex you could have like a "sexual friend" have sex with him and don't have to worry about a relationship and all the things that it represents, but that is not the point!

What your saying is true, a relationship can’t be based on sex. A relationship represents much more than just that, its to have each others back when the rough gets going and being there when things are alright, its to understand the other person, to share nice moments, to give each other chocolates and flowers.
“A relationship is the more beautiful representation of the love”

Most certainly can be, the " WOMEN GIVES SEX BECAUSE OF LOVE, MEN GIVES LOVE BECAUSE OF SEX, you never forget that phrase, which is the fact of the lot of women who suffer to learn that her boyfriend wants her to nothing more for pleasurethat it was pleased to have relations, and to only do so with her, but men have a meaning very emptiness of what it really means making love, meet his wife, and her cheat with many more, does not give them anything be with another woman telling the same thing that tells his wife that says "Love".
It is true, there is a difference between the way women are delivered to which man is happy.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu Arbelaez!

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Manu Duke is not the most important thing it is true, but if it is a basis for the relationship this firm, is not having sex is to know how to do so at what time and the opportunity at this time the couples are in hours or minutes is the time where the two join forces to demonstrate his feelings and make the other person feel loved; not to be left to carry the passion of the moment, nor at the time that you know that person, because it would already be sex do for pleasure and not for love it importantly love to both feel at that momentto be together, to share moments they both want to prove.
I'm not saying that a relationship must be based on sex, if it is not a factor that should complement to a relationship that has confidence respect love and a time for which decide to ascend this stepfirst and foremost there must be a respect, harmony in the couple
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yesica agudelo

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:39 pm

I think that certain people don't take their relationship very serious, they take other factors important not only sex and their relationship. But that a respectful way to live their life. Every person is different and every person has their own preferences.
I can be really happy with my friends and obviously not have sex with them. I can share a lot of things with them good and bad moments, happiness and sadness. Times when you win and when you loose in life. Those things bring us together even more but without living my relationship to the side.
In a relationship there are many important things but other than that sex is also important. I can be my couples best friend too. I think that having a good sexual life is what makes the relationship different then just a friendship. I think that sex is an important factor for being happy in life.
There are situations where because of health problems or other issues people can't have a good sexual life. And with the time not having a good sexual life can have an effect and bring problems. The energy released while having sex is a good way to calm and release some stress. If people cant release that energy with their couple they will probably try and do it a different way.
I think sex is not the most important thing in life to live happy, but it surely is an important factor for many people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carolina Arbelàez!

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 23
Location : Sabaneta...

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 pm

I agree with Karen, I think sex is important for a relationship ... but I always prefer to wait, it is better to have well-defined concepts, then no wrong ... Obviously that practice makes perfect, BUT THE SEX IS NOT A GAME ....
I also think that any would be the mother of what is wrong, and all know what I mean!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ginis



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:15 pm

I would like to say that I read in "TU" magazine that there are different opinions about sex and love between girls and boys, according to the magazine, boys don't care to have sex without love. However, girls think the contrary they put feelings having sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana María Gómez

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Everything is what I want, sex or love?   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 pm

[quote="cata rpo"]
Is sad to hear this, but it is true.. once a read in a facebook status this quote: " women gives sex because of love, men gives love because of sex" it had like 70 likes(from boys and girls) just in one day like saying yes is absolutely truth!

and yeah, sex is important in a relationship now a days... but is not the most important part. if you want just sex you could have like a "sexual friend" have sex with him and don't have to worry about a relationship and all the things that it represents, but that is not the point!
[color=black]


[b]I think that Catalina has a modern way to say the natural things of life and I like it so much. We should talk more without any taboo, considering that we are like animals who need basic instincts and a lot of times this situation gets out of our hands and could turn up unavoidable and complicated to control all the natural feelings that are an essential part of the human life, simply we can't ignore things which are not alien of us.

Talking about the message in Facebook, there's nothing more true that the words I had read, because I consider that there are people for all the things, someone can enjoy having a clandestine relation with a stranger and that person doesn't have to feel embarrassed or Qualms of conscience, and is respectable, there are different forms to see the life. On the other hand we could remember the traditional friends who feel the perfect love that we would imagine: respect, confidence, compromise and understanding. But here is the question, they don't feel the necessity of have sex, and they never had it because the chemistry doesn't exist in that relationship.

So, in conclusion, I consider that we should't see only that sex is important with love, we should see too that if we are interested in a specific thing, for example love or sex, we could basically look for that kind of person depending what we want and what are our interests, and when we find that person we will be hap
py.


Last edited by Ana María Gómez on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Jessica R. Sexy Girl wrote:
pao i think that the sex is importante too jajaja, but obviously there are things more important that have sex. In a relationship you have to know so good how to balance all, and that`s when you complement to the other person.


JK i'm agree with you, in a relationship, everything has to be balanced and not let the relationship becomes a monotony...Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dianapala

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:17 pm

cata rpo wrote:
Is sad to hear this, but it is true.. once a read in a facebook status this quote: " women gives sex because of love, men gives love because of sex" it had like 70 likes(from boys and girls) just in one day like saying yes is absolutely truth!

and yeah, sex is important in a relationship now a days... but is not the most important part. if you want just sex you could have like a "sexual friend" have sex with him and don't have to worry about a relationship and all the things that it represents, but that is not the point!

What your saying is true, a relationship can’t be based on sex. A relationship represents much more than just that, its to have each others back when the rough gets going and being there when things are alright, its to understand the other person, to share nice moments, to give each other chocolates and flowers.
“A relationship is the more beautiful representation of the love”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saris moncada

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 pm

hmm, on this subject so complicated, I disagree with some things, one of those things would be that sex is a supplement to a relationship or the need to meet your boyfriend what he likes and that is I do not like .. I believe that sex is something to live fully, responsibly and seriously, but more important is love .. many people say that time does not say anything, but as you can get to love a person in a week or two? .. if it is difficult to love yourself, considering you've been with you all your life (?) think this is a sign of love to yourself to give everything of yourself to a stranger? I do not think
need to think before you act ..
sex is not bad if it is to love and love is not based on pleasure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani Orozco

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 pm

I think relationships should be based entirely on love and not sex, because I believe that we as young people take sex as a simple game or a requirement to be accepted not only by our couple, but by society itself.

And another thing I think is that we as women should be clear that whatever is our decision about sex, as Adrian Parada said today, WE ARE THE ONES THAT CHOOSE OUR DESTINY, and we must not get carried away by the whims of others. You know what i mean!!
Exclamation What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yesica agudelo

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Daniela Betancur wrote:
is not the most important although is one of the bases in a relationship, but i think that to make it to do it you must have confidence, love and good comunication between you and your couple.

I belive that to give yourself to someone is because you really know eachother and apart from having a good relationship you need to be good friends.
The real importance of sex is given by the couple because for some people is more important.

Age is not problem if you are mature enough to deal with the consequences of sex if you did it for love or just for pleasure.
And is really common that people is having sex just for pleasure or maybe because they couldn`t find what they were looking for on their couple at moment.

I agree as a main base relationship is love and trust that the couple has sex and background happen to not forget but not taking it as a priority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa Restrepo G*

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 24
Location : Medellin

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm

I think that sex is not the most important thing in a relationship, but is a necessary complement to show to the other things which maybe with words we couldn't say. the question is knowing manage the stuffs and not become it in something monotonous cause we are trying, to make an especial and unique occasion!
We should take care of us, protect us and act whit responsibility!

SEX IS THAT SPICE THAT COMPLEMENTS PERFECTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
salome

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Pao Toro wrote:
i think that in the love there are limits, and should be when a woman would have sex with a man when she feel sure but not all in the relationships its not that , though this is part of the passion and the trust and it is what makes a relation only, because is the only person iin the world with you can share that feelings... a relationships the most important is the experiences tha you live with your couple.


PAO I COINCIDE WHIT YOUR OPINION,THE MOST IMPORTANT IS FEEL SAFE ,SEX CAN NOT BECOME AN EXCUSE TO LOVE, SEX IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT AND A MEN THAT PRESS TO WOMAN SAYING : "I NEED TO BE TOGETHER A PRUBE OF LOVE " , A MAN WHO IS NOT WORTH IT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karen lopez



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:39 pm

people look at sex as something truly indispensable, I think things should be done according to the time and the stability of the relationship, if a relationship is based on love can be sex, it all depends on the maturity in the relationship Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniela Betancur



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:11 pm

is not the most important although is one of the bases in a relationship, but i think that to make it to do it you must have confidence, love and good comunication between you and your couple.

I belive that to give yourself to someone is because you really know eachother and apart from having a good relationship you need to be good friends.
The real importance of sex is given by the couple because for some people is more important.

Age is not problem if you are mature enough to deal with the consequences of sex if you did it for love or just for pleasure.
And is really common that people is having sex just for pleasure or maybe because they couldn`t find what they were looking for on their couple at moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaritaMuñoz

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:32 pm

Hmm... i believe relationships shouldn't start with sex, nothing to do with sex, i mean, yes, there should be physical chemistry yet the word sex shouldn't come out of anybody's mouth until later on in the relationship... yes, love is a way to show and receive love, and it is a basic thing in someone's relationship, because is also a way of saying, i respect you and love you the way you are. I don't really know what could be define as the perfect age to have sex, because i think is something that just happens, it happens for many reasons, sometimes hormones at early ages, the "perfect moment" or true love... Birth control is very important, is not only used to prevent pregnancy but also diseases that can actually kill people... so just in case, you never know, is best to prevent! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessica R. Sexy Girl

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 25
Location : Medellin City.

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:10 pm

pao i think that the sex is importante too jajaja, but obviously there are things more important that have sex. In a relationship you have to know so good how to balance all, and that`s when you complement to the other person.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
daniela garcia

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : envigado

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:33 pm





sex or love? both are needed in the social life of people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pao Toro



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:19 pm

i think that in the love there are limits, and should be when a woman would have sex with a man when she feel sure but not all in the relationships its not that , though this is part of the passion and the trust and it is what makes a relation only, because is the only person iin the world with you can share that feelings... a relationships the most important is the experiences tha you live with your couple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anatoro

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 pm

i am agree with catalina and i saw the status too, and my reaction was say: yes that is exactly like that! but Obviously for everything exist an exception so i can not say that every single men in the world are like that .but definetely the most of men are like that , always looking for the same no matter if the have real feelings for the girl , but with i am against is when men think they have the right of choosing the moment to have sex that is not a decision that only depends on them , sex can be really good for a relationship if exists love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pam O Rpo

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:31 pm

I hate women who forgive infidelity, but what I most hate is women who give pleasure and let your body do what men want, it hurts you in this moment, with predominance the sex of the feeling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   

Back to top Go down
 
SEX AND LOVE
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» CELEBRATING LOVE AND LIFE!
» Impossible to explain Love!!
» True love will live forever
» Duke of York finds love again
» Dear Cindy ~ How Do I Love Thee?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RELATIONSHIPS :: RELATIONSHIPS-
Jump to: