RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

when you are really ready for sex?

Go down 
+13
Daniela Betancur
Laura Patiño
nathalygiraldo
Monica Ardila
juanes
Dani Orozco
aleja valderrama
ginis
karen lopez
Sandra Sosa
salome
daniela garcia
mari ochoa
17 posters
AuthorMessage
dianapala

dianapala

when you are really ready for sex?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 pm

I think when you are ready, is when you have the mature enough for this and know all that implies for the life of a person.
"The sex is not game"
The sex implies having responsibility ,safety and usually love.
when you are really ready for sex?  Pareja de enamorados
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Ana Isabel wrote:
I think that you are ready for sex when you REALLY LOVE your couple....
Having sexual relations with someone because you´re in a passional moment is less valuable than having sexual relations when you are completely inlove and secure with someone...That will make the moment PERFECT

It's true what Ana Isabel says, we will have the perfect sex experience when we could know and love perfectly our couple. Even though, I consider there is something doesn't make sense for my in Ana's words, I'm sure that if a young woman says She loves her boyfriend with all her heart, the way to prove that "Love" is giving her body completely to him.

So, once and for all we know she "Loves him", but not necessary she has to be prepared for sex. No matter how many times she had read articles,magazines or conferences about sex( I mean instruct us in sex is so important, but not using it as the principal way lo learn about sex) She is not gonna knows everything, and she would has to choose someone to shares and loves all her life. She has the job of discerns and sees if he's a good or bad person, depending of her decision is going to be her first sex experience, having the principal idea of remember it like the most beautiful day, giving to her good memories about it.

The practice does the teacher and the knowledge about this subject grows up simply having sex or making love, so, the girl has to risk with someone (I hope someone good. Could sounds hard for everyone, but is like I say). So, when a woman doesn't has bases in the experience, somebody could hurt her feelings of the worst way, for example, using her body like a sexual object to satisfy carnal necessities, forgetting at the same time her innocence and tenderness. I know sounds as an exaggerate though but we see this situation everyday, not only with womens but with men too. We have to pay attention with who are we having a relationship which involves a lot of meanings and responsibilities.

when you are really ready for sex?  What-is-sex

This image makes me remember the childhood and the teenagers boys and girls nowadays, who know more about sex than a lot of normal adults¡ Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

I think that you are ready for sex when you REALLY LOVE your couple....
Having sexual relations with someone because you´re in a passional moment is less valuable than having sexual relations when you are completely inlove and secure with someone...That will make the moment PERFECT
Back to top Go down
Sara Jaramillo

Sara Jaramillo

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Some times for Fear of losing a person that we have on our side, we act wrongly, we believe that if we do some things that person will go. also sometimes we get carried away by other people when in reality we have to take the reins of our relationship.
sex to me is in the background in a relationship, because when it becomes the basis of this, makes something cold, monotonous and lack of love, because only it is bodily pleasure but there is no feelings.
We believe so many times and more if we are women about if you do not have sex with your partner, he is going to look for someone else, perhaps they do, but this would not be a worthwhile person, much less if that person dont deserve it. the man who truly loves us will understand and will know to expect the moment when we are ready, not for sex, because before that in a relationship you must learn to make love.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniela Betancur

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:37 pm

I think that to start a sexual life must be security and confidence not only in one, but also in the couple. I think that having sex is not a time it can happen at any time but must take into account the care to be have, because it is also an act of maturity and responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Laura Patiño

Laura Patiño

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:27 pm

nathalygiraldo wrote:
Sex is a matter of care where must be taken into account many factors and not just the feeling that this medium because many young people tend to rush confused what they want and then feel remorse to realize that it was not the time or perhaps was not the right person

I agree. we often make mistakes just because we let ourselves lead and we're not ready, also because we want to enter into a partnership and we can not be back.
Is a situation of true security and responsability.
Back to top Go down
Monica Ardila

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:32 pm

The man proposes while the woman be arranged to do that.
Back to top Go down
nathalygiraldo

nathalygiraldo

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Sex is a matter of care where must be taken into account many factors and not just the feeling that this medium because many young people tend to rush confused what they want and then feel remorse to realize that it was not the time or perhaps was not the right person
Back to top Go down
Monica Ardila

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:10 pm

i am agree with dani orozco, we don't be easy, As says the song "If you say to me that yes, you must think it two times; it is possible that it is convenient for you to say to me that not. Say to me that not and you will have me thinking the whole day about you.""

We have to make ourselves value. As decia ADRIAN PARADA we decide our own destination, and we are the only ones to say when do it, without importing the age, because it is never late to love
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Attachments!!!!   when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Now, you can add to your posts any attachment you want from your computer. Below the place you write on, you will find a new box named "attach file". Use it!!! You can share anything you like.
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
Dani Orozco

Dani Orozco

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:41 pm

mari ochoa wrote:
check this song and tell me what dou you think

Ricardo Arjona of truth is a poet. The lyrics of the song expresses my point of view totally opposite about the right time for sex.
I think it's best to choose the most suitable time and not get carried away by a simple impulse or by the decision of another person.

EACH IS FREE TO CHOOSE, BUT DON´T BE EASY GIRLS Wink
Back to top Go down
aleja valderrama

aleja valderrama

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:41 pm

karen lopez wrote:
When we begin a sexual active life it is for which we are ready to take a mature attitude opposite to the situation, we are ready for the sex when we have a stable relation and when we can take any decision in difficult situations.
Before sexual relations we must know with whom we do it, since we know the problems that this can bring (DISEASES), also it is necessary to beginning to a suitable age since this can affect us in many aspects
Rolling Eyes

I totally agree with Karen, is very important to know with whom and at what point in our lives we should take this decision. Many pregnancies in young people happend because both, men and women, are very inmature and their not have responsability. if you are sexually active, you should take precautions and use methods for planning; you have to take better decisions and be sufficiently mature. farao
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:10 am

when you are really ready for sex?  Search%3Fq%3Dsexo%2Badolecente%26um%3D1%26hl%3Des%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D600%26tbm%3Disch0%2C727&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&oei=CXOmTcTSEs6ftge1xLWFAQ&page=2&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:16&tx=68&ty=65&biw=1024&bih=600

I love you

when you want does not matter only love
Back to top Go down
ginis

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Well, in my personal opinion, I will ready for sex when I will be deepthly in love and know what I will do. Sex with responsability. Unfortunately, some girls don't think the same and they prefer to do with somebody only for living the experience.
Back to top Go down
karen lopez

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:53 pm

When we begin a sexual active life it is for which we are ready to take a mature attitude opposite to the situation, we are ready for the sex when we have a stable relation and when we can take any decision in difficult situations.
Before sexual relations we must know with whom we do it, since we know the problems that this can bring (DISEASES), also it is necessary to beginning to a suitable age since this can affect us in many aspects
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sandra Sosa

Sandra Sosa

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 pm

the contribution that gives Salome and Mary the comments are very important to give because being a person not only brings a Riesz pregnancy if not also of diseases, and for this reason that we must be clear what we want, with who we are and how far we can answer for the consequences this will bring us.
most people only do it for pleasure and enjoy the moment not because they are being delivered true mind of love, so young people are not capable of also the responsibilities that come with having sex
Back to top Go down
salome

salome

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:57 pm

mari ochoa wrote:
The high rate of young people starting their sexual life is alarming, but are they really ready to assume the responsibilities that brings sex?

I THINK THAT THE AGE IS NOT VERY IMPORTANT,THE IMPORTANT THING IS BE CLEAR THAT IS WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS decisions that are taken.

UNDERSTAND THAT A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS NOT HAVE A CLEAR CRITERIA AND THAT IS OBVIOUS THAT THESE CASES ARE NOT ABLE TO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY WITH SEX.
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 pm

human beings do not have an exact age, nor time nor place.
everything happens in a moment of passion that in itself all become weak and just get carried away at the time, does not matter how old they begin to have a sex life, the important thing is wearing esque carefully to avoid pregnancy or some of this type that became common in this century.
afro
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:06 pm

check this song and tell me what dou you think

Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: when you are really ready for sex?    when you are really ready for sex?  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:55 pm

The high rate of young people starting their sexual life is alarming, but are they really ready to assume the responsibilities that brings sex?
Back to top Go down

when you are really ready for sex?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RELATIONSHIPS :: RELATIONSHIPS-
Jump to: