RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivit@

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-04-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:04 am

I believe that the man has not learned to differ between what is the sex (relating to the class of breeding organ that we have) and the gender (that is what we feel internally), they are totally different things, one is with that we are born, which the nature granted us to identify as man or woman inside the society, and the other is the inner self that we have, that maybe we are born with him, or simply we obtain it across the time. I do not consider myself to be who to judge all these persons that tired of the monotony, of the mistreatment for his pair, for past traumas or simply for taste, try to be different and and sometimes even after receiving the rejection by the same society that in some persons is the reason of his condition, they seek in other people of the same sex a shelter, to fill this emptiness that torments them and that doesn´t leave them to be they themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura perez

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Songs with "homosexual tendencies ...?

1.-WOMEN AGAINST WOMEN-(is a thousand times better than the duo that make Marta Sanchez and Ana Torroja sing live and they kiss demonstrating that there is nothing wrong with being gay)
2 .- WHO CARES-Alaska (it was something truly historic when the controversy began cross-dressing)
3 .- Todos Me Miran-Gloria Trevi (well this woman does gay anthem songs)
4 .- EL BAILE Y EL SALON-Café Tacuba (few people know that this song is gay, and you have to pay close attention to a little verse which says, and I want to dance so that you make me love man man, really the best)
5 .- Nobody Told Me "Alejandro Saenz (there are many pieces of this song in which many things can be inferred when no one sees me I'm not limited to the skin)

these songs show that homosexuality should be taken as a type of relationship but without discriminating against anyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laura perez

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:04 pm

I agree everyone has the freedom to choose and personality do not care what people think, we should respect and not discriminate afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrecardenas

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Recommend that you see the movie "Brokeback Mountain"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrecardenas

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:50 pm

I'm agree with Nathaly, In the song by Eminem "stand" can see that the obsession that had a fan by his favorite singer was so great, that even the fan came to think that they could do a couple, although he already had a girlfriend and she was waiting for a baby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nathalygiraldo

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:44 pm

I respect homosexual relations provided there is a real feeling of through, because I think that many times the media are responsible for homosexuality to become a fashion, many times until it's an obsession into a celebrity and only continue their behavior to resemble someone famous and this is not good

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Jaramillo

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Really it is not of my interest the decisions that every person takes though I respect what they feel because every person is free to choose that it wants, but I do not agree with that this affects a third person, not that they want to change the form of life of a normal person. I agree with what Jessica G says because it does not seem to me to be just that accepts the children's adoption in pairs homosexual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daniela garcia

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Why the church fathers and homosexuals will be the most beautiful? what a waste of men these are the ones who deserve all of us


Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrecardenas

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:06 pm

"Homophobia contributes to strengthening fragile heterosexuality of many men"
Elizabeth Badinter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrecardenas

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 pm

I believe that we must respect the relations between homosexuals, because everyone has the right to choose who they want to fall in love, so as we women can decide that men want to be, they also have the freedom to choose whether they want to be with someone of the same sex, they are not guilty, no one can control the feelings, or compel the heart, there is nothing wrong with a homosexual relationship, society must accept them, because they are also people and I think that there should be no discrimination
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana María Gómez

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm

I love so much this song, because it is so tenderness and sad for my. The last year Juanes sang this masterpiece in 10-c and It really liked me. If you pay attention to the writing you are going to feel in your veins the pain like If you were a gay person, because Vincent suffered for a lot of people who rejected his sexual taste and didn't let him be free and enjoy his beautiful way of love another man. Down here I put the lyric of a song based in Vincent's life by Don McLean. Listen and enjoy it.


Starry, starry night by Don McLean.

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue and grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul.
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch the trees and the daffodils,
Catch the breeze and the winter chills,
In colors on the snowy linen land.

Now I understand what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they did not know how.
Perhaps they'll listen now.

Starry, starry night.
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze,
Swirling clouds in violet haze,
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue.
Colors changing hue, morning field of amber grain,
Weathered faces lined in pain,
Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand.

Now I understand what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they did not know how.
Perhaps they'll listen now.

For they could not love you,
But still your love was true.
And when no hope was left in sight
On that starry, starry night,
You took your life, as lovers often do.
But I could have told you, Vincent,
This world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you.

Starry, starry night.
Portraits hung in empty halls,
Frameless head on nameless walls,
With eyes that watch the world and can't forget.
Like the strangers that you've met,
The ragged men in the ragged clothes,
The silver thorn of bloody rose,
Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.

Now I think I know what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they're not listening still.
Perhaps they never will...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Zapata

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 pm

It is true I have had the opportunity to speak with a gay person and says that they are looking for as a satisfaction of your same gender, because in the course of his life is they have not understood with the genus contrary then is for this reason that they become so. People are also often so in his own home he instilled this from small without realizing it and over time it is when they realize his homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JessicaG
Guest



PostSubject: hosexuales   Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm

I think each person will homoxesualidad I do not think there's anything wrong everyone is aware of his actions and his way of acting and thinking I have nothing against that every person who lives his life as he wants just as are people like us who also feel, that also deserve respect and acceptance in society. so that I will never agree on is the adoption of children for homosexual couples think this affects not quite socially acceptable by peers, can cause psychological problems of having two moms or dads are not just towards them.
Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
dianapala

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm

The Best Thing About Me Is You





Last edited by dianapala on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ximena Perez

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 pm

"There is the impression that homosexuals have sex and fall in love heterosexuals." This is not true. "Everyone wants to be loved".
Homosexual relations are not bad, I think that the man has different ways of expressing his love for those who want to be a man or a woman but each one is free to choose, because maybe that homosexuality is a lack of understanding from the opposite gender then people to not feel sympathy for these fixed his gaze towards other horizons to be identified
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mari Maldonado

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:03 pm

paulaVR wrote:
[b]I'M DESAGREE WITH THAT RELATIONSHIPS, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW A MAN CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MSN OR A WOMAN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN... FOR ME IT ISN'T NORMAL BECAUSE UNTIL I KNOW THAT IN A DIFERENT TIME IT WAS A TABOO AND ANYBODY HAD THE COURAGE TO BE HONEST WITH THEIR FAMILY BUT NOW HOMOSEXUAL COUPLES DON'T MATTER ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS " NORMAL" FOR THEM.

FOR ME IT ISN'T A PROBLEM I ACCEPT AND RESPECT THIS RELATIONSHIPS BUT ALSO I HAVE TO SAY THAT SOCIETY AND THE MEDIA IT'S ALSO GUILTY OF THAT BECAUSE IN THE MOVIES, ETC. THEY SHOW US THAT TYPE OF RELATIONSHIPS LIKE SOMETHING THAT IS VERY NORMAL AND THAT'S WHY TEENS START THEY SEXUAL LIFE SO QUICKLY AND WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY TIRED OF THAT AND HAVE TO SEARCH A NEW PERSPECTIVE OF THE LIFE

I`m disagree with you Paula, that relationships are weird as a normal relationship between a woman with a man, but is another way to love that feel some people in the world, and the society have to accept that way to fall in love. Or sometimes many gays are often finding that it feels to be with someone of the same sex, it is safer to understand more, as two persons of the same sex will have similar ideas and feelings, but then they can change the opinion and build a normal relationship between a man and a woman, or whether they will continue that relationship is enjoying so.
I think that since a gay doesn`t "take the dogs" to you or flirt, is allright!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paulaVR

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24
Location : envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Tatu was a pop duo formed in Moscow, Russia , the group consisted of Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova.
I CAN''T UNDERSTAND THAT TYPE OF RELATIONSHIPS LOOK THAT VIDEO HOW THEY CAN'T KISS IN A CONCERT IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE No IT ISN'T NORMAL FOR ME IS DISAGREEABLE. affraid [youtube]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
salome

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:04 pm

paulaVR wrote:
[b]I'M DESAGREE WITH THAT RELATIONSHIPS, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW A MAN CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MSN OR A WOMAN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN... FOR ME IT ISN'T NORMAL BECAUSE UNTIL I KNOW THAT IN A DIFERENT TIME IT WAS A TABOO AND ANYBODY HAD THE COURAGE TO BE HONEST WITH THEIR FAMILY BUT NOW HOMOSEXUAL COUPLES DON'T MATTER ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS " NORMAL" FOR THEM.

FOR ME IT ISN'T A PROBLEM I ACCEPT AND RESPECT THIS RELATIONSHIPS BUT ALSO I HAVE TO SAY THAT SOCIETY AND THE MEDIA IT'S ALSO GUILTY OF THAT BECAUSE IN THE MOVIES, ETC. THEY SHOW US THAT TYPE OF RELATIONSHIPS LIKE SOMETHING THAT IS VERY NORMAL AND THAT'S WHY TEENS START THEY SEXUAL LIFE SO QUICKLY AND WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY TIRED OF THAT AND HAVE TO SEARCH A NEW PERSPECTIVE OF THE LIFE


PAULIS, WHICH YOU SAY IS TRUE, BUT I DO NOT KNOW IT CAN GENERALIZE; IN SOME CASES TO BE A GAY IS AN UNA'S PRODUCT PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITION, WHICH IS VERY RESPECTABLE AND I ADMIRE HIS VALOR.

ON THE OTHER HAND WHAT YOU SAY AT THE END OF THE TEXT IT IS TRUE, THERE ARE PERSONS WHO TO THE 20 ALREADY HAVE HAD A LOT OF EXPERIENCES AND LOOK FOR OTHER ALTERNATIVES TO DO THE A BIT DIFFERENT LIFE AND BECAUSE OF IT TO START TURNING INTO BIXESUALES AND TO SHOW OF A BAD-MANNERED FORM THE RELATIONS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paulaVR

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24
Location : envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:53 pm

[b]I'M DESAGREE WITH THAT RELATIONSHIPS, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW A MAN CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MSN OR A WOMAN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN... FOR ME IT ISN'T NORMAL BECAUSE UNTIL I KNOW THAT IN A DIFERENT TIME IT WAS A TABOO AND ANYBODY HAD THE COURAGE TO BE HONEST WITH THEIR FAMILY BUT NOW HOMOSEXUAL COUPLES DON'T MATTER ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS " NORMAL" FOR THEM.

FOR ME IT ISN'T A PROBLEM I ACCEPT AND RESPECT THIS RELATIONSHIPS BUT ALSO I HAVE TO SAY THAT SOCIETY AND THE MEDIA IT'S ALSO GUILTY OF THAT BECAUSE IN THE MOVIES, ETC. THEY SHOW US THAT TYPE OF RELATIONSHIPS LIKE SOMETHING THAT IS VERY NORMAL AND THAT'S WHY TEENS START THEY SEXUAL LIFE SO QUICKLY AND WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY TIRED OF THAT AND HAVE TO SEARCH A NEW PERSPECTIVE OF THE LIFE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana Isabel

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Catalina Suárez Garzón wrote:
Laura Apraez wrote:
I agree with what Karen says, because I think that the homosexual relations are normal, although much of the society discriminates against these pairs and we don´t even allow them develop as human beings and to take a life commonly, this is unjust since we all have the same rights and though they have inequalities of thoughts we are the same with a single purpose. Smile


I also agree, because it is love, and sometimes you can not control the feelings! I love you

I disagree with that...I don´t know when the society decided to change the way to love, A MAN WHO FALLS INLOVE WITH A WOMAN....I know that people should look for their happiness but I don´t think that´s the way, or well, I don´t like this way.
What I want to say is that I don´t like homosexuality, but not for this I discriminated homosexual people, I mean, I respect them but I don´t agree with them, I don´t like to have friends that live this situation or be in contact with that style of life
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catalina Suárez Garzón

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 24
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:50 am

Laura Apraez wrote:
I agree with what Karen says, because I think that the homosexual relations are normal, although much of the society discriminates against these pairs and we don´t even allow them develop as human beings and to take a life commonly, this is unjust since we all have the same rights and though they have inequalities of thoughts we are the same with a single purpose. Smile


I also agree, because it is love, and sometimes you can not control the feelings! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catalina Suárez Garzón

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 24
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:48 am



THIS IS AMAZING!
THIS IS ALSO LOVE! lol! alien

THAT THINK OF THIS VIDEO? confused


Last edited by Catalina Suárez Garzón on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geme Pauli

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

I think that having a relationship with someone of the same sex is not bad, the most important is the people's happiness, and this happiness can't be based in the perfect woman or man stereotype, it has to be based in someone that really worth fighting for him or her, and someone who gives us a value.

A lot of people discriminate this kind of relationships because they think that they are wrong, or just because the society makes them think that this is some illness or sin. They are not sick people, they just have different likes.

I've always thought that the person's sex doesn't really matter, what really does matter is how the person is. I have lots of friends with those likes and they are really happy and I think that that is the most important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Apraez

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:38 pm

I agree with what Karen says, because I think that the homosexual relations are normal, although much of the society discriminates against these pairs and we don´t even allow them develop as human beings and to take a life commonly, this is unjust since we all have the same rights and though they have inequalities of thoughts we are the same with a single purpose. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juliana patiño



Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:06 pm

I agree with the opinion of dani garcia we are all different people and deserve to be accepted as we are not as society wants us to be ... gays are good people, good friends and good advisers are the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   

Back to top Go down
 
HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Relationships & BDP
» One time donation or Ongoing Donor relationships needed...
» The Relationships of the McCanns.
» Do You Know the Purpose of Your Relationships?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RELATIONSHIPS :: RELATIONSHIPS-
Jump to: