RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORBIDDEN LOVE

Go down 
+51
Pao Toro
paulaVR
Laura Apraez
Daniela Betancur
Mari Maldonado
nathalygiraldo
Manu Arbelaez!
aleja valderrama
Dani Orozco
lauRamirez
laurad jimenez
Monica Ardila
LinaDuque
ginis
Laura Patiño
juliana echavarria
Ana María Gómez
leidy gomez
Sandra Sosa
mari ochoa
Dani_Repo
Meli Yepes
Ana Isabel
yesica agudelo
carito.sepu
linagil
Alejita.Hdez
Paula Silva
SaritaMuñoz
salome
dianapala
daniela garcia
karen lopez
Laura Zapata
Andrecardenas
ValentinaGomez
Vivit@
Maria pardo
Ximena Perez
Alejandra arcila
Pam O Rpo
Dani valencia
Manuela Duque
tatiana alvarez
natyj
krolainaR.
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Carolina Arbelàez!
MariaBetancur
juanes
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
carito.sepu

carito.sepu

FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
carito.sepu

carito.sepu

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
linagil

linagil

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 pm

this if is a forbidden love! jajajaja
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 pm

pame you throw your really hard to sada ... Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paula Silva

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 pm

The problem with forbidden love, is precisely that they are prohibited because the society is responsible for carrying them to the point that they do not accept that there are different people from themselves, who think differently and act about love in a different way to they act. I think if two people really love each other, no matter the social obstacles, neither age, nor distance, nor the circumstances where they met, what really matters are the feelings and what people say is not that we care, we need not live on what others think of our lives, let alone if those people who speak do not know, without really knowing who we are and we do things. Society is very nosy can’t allow thoughts of the others have to think that a relationship is forbidden and that is frowned upon then, I will not live a good and beautiful experience. Forbidden relationships for some of these reasonsare only in our heads. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:23 pm

love makes you stupid and idiot, but what matters is the detail
Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:59 pm

forbidden becomes more tempting, and if it is a true teacher jajaja manuela duque y sada you know it's for teasing
Back to top Go down
SaritaMuñoz

SaritaMuñoz

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Interesting quote! "there is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable". It happens, it has been always a challenge for us to go, to want what we can't have, what we really desire yet we know it can't happen, but we keep trying until we either get it or get annoyed. I have a cousin actually that is facing this experience right now.. she's 19 years old and she fell in love with a 30 years old guy, they both work in the same company... she likes him very much and he seems to like her too. Her mother keeps on telling her and gives her advices on how to behave, she tells her to get to know him first before establishing any kind of relationship which is good and acceptable! at least she supports my cousin.
I don't think there should be a problem with age as long as two people get to know each other before making any decision so they both know what they are getting into.
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:44 pm

This Song is perfect for this topic and i love it!!!

I leave you there this video......i hope that you enjoy it

Last edited by Dani valencia on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. It always perseveres. And now these three remain; faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ♀ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Time heals all wounds.
Time is a great healer*

Love is long suffering and kind, love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not behave indecently, doesnot look for its own interests, does not becomed proveked, iit bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
queen
Back to top Go down
salome

salome

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:48 pm

IN MY OPINION THERE ARE DIFERENT KIND OF LOVE ,LIKE THE LOVE FOR YOUR PARENTS , THE LOVE FOR A FRIEND,LOVE FOR AN ANIMAL,LOVE FOR YOUR SCHOOL,BUT THE LOVE FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL IS WHEN YOU SHARE YOUR TIME ,YOUR SPACE ,AND YOUR LIFE THAT OTHER LOVE IS MORE HONEST.

THE LOVE FOR STARS AND PEOPLE UNRECHABLE IS NOT LOVE IS AN OBSSESION BECUSE YOU CAN'T LOVE IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE PERSON.
afro
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:53 pm

[quote="Vivit@"]A tale about the forbidden love I love you

Vivi, what a good story; where did you get that? Who wrote it?
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
Vivit@

Vivit@

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:46 am

A tale about the forbidden love I love you

"Girl, you're with me, and in your eyes, the fear and the affliction shut down the mysterious fire of love." What do you have, girl? Does perhaps the Sun that tan your skin does not light the fire in your heart? Or is it a dark sail flint tears your light and covered with a shroud your hopes? What do you have, girl? "You are so sad that your smile of pearls is asleep coral on the beach." Crying or Very sad

The sea intones his murmuring song of verses and foams, the girl reclines his head on the shoulder of the poet and mumbling his sorrow, it follows with his look of nights the sweet to flutter of a gull. Rolling Eyes

I´m sad Suspect , poet, because near to the sea was born a forbidden love, who had a flavour to salt and to fallen angel. I am sad, poet, because his only sinned is to have born. And I do not understand, poet, because if the sea is free to kiss all the beaches, I have for punishment to kill illusions and bury hopes that still haven´t born. I don´t understand poet, Why the Sun can caress every voluptuous curve of the sea and ride on his waves without nobody is opposed or prohibits it. The love, it is also pure, poet, sweetly as syrup, is ardent as the Sun, and nevertheless it´s so bitter as a gall, is so cold as a floe. I don´t understand it, poet, you taught me which was true and you said that I could live in freedom, but you didn´t say me, poet, that to love and to kiss, you need also freedom. The mother land prohibits me to love, denies to me the pleasure of kissing ... why, poet, if I am free as the sea? ". confused

“Girl, the Creator placed all the things on the land and gave to them freedom to grow and to multiply, but an order instituted them: love each others. And all in glorious harmony must love each other, sharing the time and the space because it is of everybody, coexisting between the fire and the ice because it is for all. But he has been, girl, the same man who has prohibited love. He prohibited you to love because already he didn´t have no more to prohibit. He denied the sweetness of a caress to you because the man himself had denied it to him. And you, girl, must forgive the man who prohibits you to love, must forgive him because he cannot love, because he denies his sweet caresses to you and because he tries to limit your freedom. The love, girl, is inside you and only you can give or deny it to the others it. A notice of prohibition is only a notice and your freedom is the one who allows you to choose between doing it or not. Forgive, girl, whom prohibited loving. " cheers

“I forgive him, poet.”

“Then, girl, already you love. Already nobody prohibits you to love. "
And girl and poet joined his hands and joined his souls. The Sun reached his more beautiful sheen and crystallized sea and sky. The gulls danced to the sublime concert of the waves and the word prohibited did pieces to itself on having smashed against the sure and impassive wharf that from a promontory that is called a love, that looked the calmly the constant agitation of the sea“ sunny
Back to top Go down
dianapala

dianapala

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:18 am

"The reason has reasons that the heart doesn't understand"

I believe that one of the most complicated cases of forbidden love is the fact that one loves the other profoundly but on the other hand one understands the circumstances of why you can't be together. It may be for different reasons; age, personality, specially when you count of the approval of your family. It is here where you see the true dilemma, the struggle between the heart and the reason. Then it is up to us to decide if the love that we feel for that other person is much stronger than true reasoning and if we are able to rebel against every other obstacle that stands in the way of loving that significant other. The best option, in my opinion is to go with my heart because if you truly love that person and you are sure of what you want, then you should risk it all and only time will tell if listening to your heart was the right thing to do. Knowing that life is so short and one should not lose that oportunity of loving and being loved, everytime we fall in love there are risks and there are impediments but it is worst being at risk of losing the opportunity of living. Here is the catch, one who has not loved or been loved, then one has not lived. Life is filled with risks and one who doesn't take them will lose the chance of the many pleasures that life offers you; for example, love.

Last edited by dianapala on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 pm

most things do not happen as long as we want, when you want someone is likely to be reciprocated and not at the moment is where it goes from love to a mad obsession .. no bad feelings for someone so we know we will never be matched all human beings possess forbidden love I love you Sad
Back to top Go down
karen lopez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:30 pm

The most forbidden love is the passion that exists between a father and his daughter or between a stepfather with his stepdaughter.

Everyday there are more cases of such sitiation, something that can be perceived not as a love or affection but as child abuse. Therefore, if the society don't find as soon as possible a way to manage it, this situation would become unmanageable.

Back to top Go down
Laura Zapata

Laura Zapata

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:10 pm

love is irrational that's why it can happen in so many ways

pirat
Back to top Go down
Andrecardenas

Andrecardenas

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:49 pm

I have always admired somehow forbidden love, I believe that more that love is an act of courage, the life is to take decisions, risks, initiatives, we can’t always be looking straight ahead,because there are many ways that one can take, and we all have the same freedom, it all depends on which we decided to choose.

Silvio Rodríguez says in his song "oil painting of a woman with Hat" that "The cowardice is a matter of men, not of lovers" because love is a feeling of risk, it is not a game, you cannot pretend it easy

Many people who have a forbidden love never say anything, they prefer to remain silent, but I wonder, if will we win something, if we use the silence as a shield? And it is not about winning, but maybe be able to give us a little bit of peace because even if we lose we will know that we tried and not left with the eternal questions that would last

We have a concept of forbidden love because society and ourselves we will have us believe that it was banned, but I believe that we need to be more daring, because as there say the rules are made to break them and we as human beings have the need to take risksforget about what others think though for a moment, we have the need to feel free and on occasions that freedom is offered this kind of love.

We can not fight against feelings because as says Pascal "the heart has reasons that the reason does not understand"

Last edited by Andrecardenas on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:06 pm

cata rpo wrote:
Forbidden love is something that Calamaro would name as a "sweet sentence"; because even though if it is just a crush or true love, you feel like the need to find out what it is because "every heart deserves a chance" and the worst feeling ever is to think: what would it be if...?

Hey, nice song!!! So, you like it, that´s good to know. But the word sentence is more for what you get if you commit a crime, it´s better to say a condemn on this specific case. But yes, that´s an excellent song.
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:50 pm

yes Juanes the idea is not to look for the perfect person is To find that person who loves us and hereby to be corresponded, having this way a relation in that the two could contribute positive things.
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Girls who is really the person who says to love ourselves?

It is not that one that alone looks for a kiss, an embrace, to have sex..
*The real person who loves us wishes the better thing in order that always it fences in us well, to have always a support in the pair in whom we can trust
Viviana Molina is for this that always we are hanging of the ideal person
*searches but are not going to find her not to be of that we accept the mistakes of the people, is for this that we say that we are tired of kissing so many toads treating of encontar really our blue prince

the forbidden love is restricted and is for this that becomes tempting
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Vivit@ wrote:
There are good opinions about what can mean a forbidden love I love you ; to love your best friend, to love a star of ..., to love someone who does not even know that you exist because you haven´t had the valor to talk to him, loving to someone older or younger, in end, there are many contexts to which it refers, and in that in the middle of so many naivety, there´s a hope, you dream, you live of it, even if it is very improbable; but, what would happen if you were in love of someone who doesn´t exist, the mirage of a someone else that has faded over time, of what you thought about this person, or what you have created in your mind because you don´t want to weaken alone.
Is very complicated, sometimes, to contemplate this concept, and more if you have to the side the person that you love, which you have idealized, and though I don´t consider to find the perfect person, because the faults also can inspire love in us, It´s very difficult to admit that who you love is so prohibited that you do not even have the certainty of what exists.
silent

That´s the kind of thoughts we need around this forum!!! Excellet post, Vivi, and Mafalda as an avatar.... you know what I think. However.... nothing is impossible, and sometimes the person that is next to you could be thinking the same way you are, seeing you as someone impossible to reach but maybe liking you as well. And...who knows? Maybe when one decides to talk is going to find a mirror for his or her feelings on the other person. I say you just have to try, and have the courage (not the valor, that specific word doesn´t exist in English) to talk to that someone you like, no matter he is not perfect.
Back to top Go down
ValentinaGomez

ValentinaGomez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:54 pm

For me the worst of forbidden love is know that you cant have this person that you want .
Also i think that forbidden love shouldn't be so because the love is feeling impossible to not feel and this way will be impossible forbiden!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FORBIDDEN LOVE
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next