RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORBIDDEN LOVE

Go down 
+51
Pao Toro
paulaVR
Laura Apraez
Daniela Betancur
Mari Maldonado
nathalygiraldo
Manu Arbelaez!
aleja valderrama
Dani Orozco
lauRamirez
laurad jimenez
Monica Ardila
LinaDuque
ginis
Laura Patiño
juliana echavarria
Ana María Gómez
leidy gomez
Sandra Sosa
mari ochoa
Dani_Repo
Meli Yepes
Ana Isabel
yesica agudelo
carito.sepu
linagil
Alejita.Hdez
Paula Silva
SaritaMuñoz
salome
dianapala
daniela garcia
karen lopez
Laura Zapata
Andrecardenas
ValentinaGomez
Vivit@
Maria pardo
Ximena Perez
Alejandra arcila
Pam O Rpo
Dani valencia
Manuela Duque
tatiana alvarez
natyj
krolainaR.
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Carolina Arbelàez!
MariaBetancur
juanes
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Look this video

Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:29 pm

A forbidden love '

As I think of forbidden love
That did not decline because I think
That only you have hidden
Hidden as the sun rises again and
I never ever forget
And just to be alive
The day I want to return
The things you left here
I'd just say no
So great and worship.

Chorus:
Oh how much I think heart
Forbidden Heart
After all this time love
And I had the illusion
All this illusion
For loving you so.

Many tell me about your life
Who runs for you
Do not know which walks you
My soul is relentless and endless
Many things have changed
Your street is not the same as
In contrast, the time has not passed
For this old sigh.

Chorus:
Forbidden Heart
After all this time love
And I had the illusion
All this illusion
For loving you so.

I'm hearing your songs
The beautiful sounds that you used to sing
That for many that could
I do not revive your love can not be beaten
I always wait for you forever
Forward of my youth
Pal day he was going
Who knows why it was so
Difficult and sad is my love
That all did transgress.

Chorus:
Forbidden Heart
After all this time love
And I had the illusion
All this illusion
For loving you so.

Many tell me about your life
Who runs for you
Do not know which walks you
My soul is relentless and endless
Many things have changed
Your street is not the same as
In contrast, the time has not passed
For this old sigh.

Chorus:
Forbidden Heart
After all this time love
And I had the illusion
All this illusion
For loving you so.

Oh just think I love you without half
That in this life you look back to
Just thought I kid you
If in this world do not get to watch.
Back to top Go down
aleja valderrama

aleja valderrama

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:20 pm

For me forbidden loves are the best because they don't become the same routine, everyday you live new experiences.

Forbidden loves are stronger than those permitted and forbidden loves are most common and passionate
pirat
Back to top Go down
Dani Orozco

Dani Orozco

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Dani_Repo wrote:
can i compare the forbidden love with the platonic love?!

because i don't think that the forbidden love( with an usual person) exist, it's only excuses, but if the forbidden love it's the same thing than platonic love (i mean a superstar for example) for example i have many platonics loves :3 hahahaha
this is one of them

FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 Matthew-bomer-white-collar-hunk-01

I would write the same thing you wrote. I totally agree with you. I think that we will always have a forbidden or unattainable love, because I think that as a condition of being human, we are never satisfied with anything.

I also liken the platonic love with the forbidden, and I think that is not bad to have those loves, because as we know, what is forbidden is the most desired.

P.D: your platonic love photo is super nice
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lauRamirez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:14 am

Back to top Go down
lauRamirez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:11 am

not only love can do everything you can to help but if the world is well over and the people who most want to disagree as family or friends that love and work is also in danger and his life depends on it, should bear in mind their priorities and life projects. pale
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:36 pm

can i compare the forbidden love with the platonic love?!

because i don't think that the forbidden love( with an usual person) exist, it's only excuses, but if the forbidden love it's the same thing than platonic love (i mean a superstar for example) for example i have many platonics loves :3 hahahaha
this is one of them

FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 Matthew-bomer-white-collar-hunk-01
Back to top Go down
laurad jimenez

laurad jimenez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 pm

I don’t believe in the forbidden loves, believe that if two persons want to be together, it must be nothing that them one prevents, can sound romantic but it is true; the age never is a problem if they share things, opinions or tastes and that it is important if the society thinks; the persons always are going to think this way the relation do not have impediments, to all of them never going to please it the others, for envy or for what is; it is necessary to stop listening to things without importance and to centre what indeed matters; to be selfish.

I support the persons who are wanted without importing the others about them; I support the “FORBIDDEN LOVE”
lol

cheers
Back to top Go down
laurad jimenez

laurad jimenez

PostSubject: This is so real, I think that the society must not prevent any type of love, in the end those of the relation are not they   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:39 pm

quote:Laura Patiño
These forbidden love are simply people that look and they told us you can not have a relationship.

But i think if i have something with such prohibited person is because i like; think that anyone goes against society simply to contradict but because i really feel love, and if there is true love should not be called forbidden.

A friend and former boyfriend of her best friend fell in love and had a relationship of 4 months, in all that time our society judge and many made the impossible because it does not continue, but they fought until the pressure society, ended.

So what do we call forbidden LOVE ?

This is so real, I think that the society must not prevent any type of love, in the end those of the relation are not they
Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:26 pm

I like people who claim to be what they are not and most of all when they have a forbidden love in front of them.
It should be shown as it is rather than what will never be Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Monica Ardila

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Alejandra arcila wrote:
GIRLSSSSS the greatest show of love was that of Romeo and Juliet ....... I love this story because it was an impossible love that I get to be too extreme!
If this story would not have happened otherwise would mean l
ove I love you
FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoefv-h5uj9FDfuHBMr9W1nfs9pGUFnRHLtbknO_-Ju1-HwpDX

i am agree with you because that theatrical work was and it will continue the maxim expression the love, before have never seen ever.
i wish still that this kind of love exist in this crude world
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:57 pm

who speak of love better than the best writer of romantic poetry: Neruda

For my heart just your chest,
enough for your freedom my wings

is one of the best and where the best verses out .........!!!!!!!!! I admit besides good lyrics .....
Cool
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:53 pm

GIRLSSSSS the greatest show of love was that of Romeo and Juliet ....... I love this story because it was an impossible love that I get to be too extreme!
If this story would not have happened otherwise would mean l
ove I love you
FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoefv-h5uj9FDfuHBMr9W1nfs9pGUFnRHLtbknO_-Ju1-HwpDX
Back to top Go down
LinaDuque

LinaDuque

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:38 pm

like Nathaly's poem is very true all of its contents, the phrase that most attracted my attention was "A forbidden love is one more liar nor more dangerous"
Back to top Go down
LinaDuque

LinaDuque

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:36 pm

I think that forbidden love is a exciting topic and it is very adventurous.
Some people think that forbidden love is very exciting because it is usually in secret that couples can have an appointment. as in the example of love or other persons serving as a company, another example is with the age there are people who obesionan much for an older person or vice versa ... I very much agree with Gina's comment in the first part the second part not liking me

Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Forbidden Love
love does not always mean wrong,
Maybe a bad fate has done wrong.
Forbidden Love
love is not always an impure
because even in the deepest
may however be more human love.
Forbidden love is not always love more harmful,
although the pain of absence
leave a trail in life.
Can be even more than imagined,
can grow beyond expectations.
A forbidden love is not one more liar
nor any more treacherous
Many times is the only purely honest.
Forbidden love ... love is not neglected
or a love of luxury, not a love of step ...
Not always an end is pleasure,
but perhaps the only one that will make you shiver.
Forbidden Love
Will always be the court,
but love is not always wrong;
Inadvertently may become
in the most sacred love.
Back to top Go down
ginis

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:27 pm

I think that forbidden love is a controversial topic and it is open for debate.
from the one side, some people think that forbidden love is very exciting any place that you meet with your boyfriend or girlfriend is a nice pleace don t care if it is dirly or clean or small.
from the other side, some people don t like forbidden love because bring many troubles in our lives, such as relationship with anxieties, also change our behaves.
statement in other words
i prefer to have a forbidden love
Back to top Go down
ValentinaGomez

ValentinaGomez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:33 pm

a sentence of forbidden love.....

Only you and I know how ignorant people
to change a ceremonious greeting, cold
because no one suspected to be false your diversion
or how I act indifferent love hides.
(José Angel Buesa) Smile

Very nicee i like it!
Back to top Go down
Laura Patiño

Laura Patiño

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:11 pm

These forbidden love are simply people that look and they told us you can not have a relationship.

But i think if i have something with such prohibited person is because i like; think that anyone goes against society simply to contradict but because i really feel love, and if there is true love should not be called forbidden.

A friend and former boyfriend of her best friend fell in love and had a relationship of 4 months, in all that time our society judge and many made the impossible because it does not continue, but they fought until the pressure society, ended.

So what do we call forbidden LOVE ?
Back to top Go down
juliana echavarria

juliana echavarria

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:54 pm

FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 Watch?v=__2mW8szlDA
Back to top Go down
salome

salome

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 pm

if is a person older or maybe your family doesn't like, everyone make the love forbidden, for the social prejudices or parental orientacion, but if really love that someone special, nothing matter in the world.

But if that person is someone famous, or part of your family i think is a impossible love, that never take places in your life.
Back to top Go down
Vivit@

Vivit@

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:38 pm

As well as it´s been said in previous opinions, the only way to extract us something forbidden of the head is to take risks, is throw ourselves to the life, maybe without thinking about the consequences that this carries, considering that it´s the best way to achieve what we want. Nevertheless, the love isn´t forbidden because it´s improbable or unattainable, is forbidden because the same rules have limited our feelings to ideals, to moments of passion or simply to the pleasure of falling down in the temptation. Evil or Very Mad

This kind of love isn´t infallible, though is inevitable not to feel it; It´s empty, even if it fills us with hopes, of illusions, of sketches of the reality with delirium to disappearing; it´s uncertain, but we attached us so much to it that becomes transcendental in our lives. Suspect

It´s true that the social prejudices or often the fear of trying, of failing, are those who give the context of forbidden to the love, but if this fortuitous love becomes easy the uncertain will escape and we will stop dreaming, the doubt and this fascinating uncertainty of knowing if this person is the indicated will end. Precisely because it wouldn´t be love if there is no pain involved, that made us feel that the world without that person wouldn´t be worthwhile, though for being with her our life is complicated, and I don´t mean that love is pain because it´s really a beautiful feeling of happiness, but you need to find the antagonistic side of the things to give nuance to our feelings and thoughts, to put some sense into this routine, or to do the usual improvised. And it´s possible to interpret it as a very masochistic point of view, but as well as without the war wouldn´t have peace; without the pain we don´t fall down in account of that we feel, of that we exist; without cutting us a finger, we don´t remember that we have it; if we don´t conceptualize this ideal person as forbidden, we wouldn´t have in what to think every night, to live. I love you
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:16 pm

The sentimental previous commitments that a person may have with them makes difficult the realization of a new love. Not only for the bonds that make up the relationship but also ties between the couple usually the third person. Many times it's the best friend of the bride and groom is that they fall in love, best friend or boyfriend and girlfriend. Not to mention when these relations are compounded by having acquired the status of married or unmarried. In this case it is best to think things through before acting. Remember that there are other people in the middle they can get hurt with our decision. Think and think carefully if this love is true love or not, before we launch into the vacuum is essential. In addition there are thousands of these cases that became impossible love to love possible. So nothing is lost.
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:13 pm

from when the distance was a barrier for love except where that love is fragile and warm. The passions are overwhelming love until the very end and the distance is but a pebble in the path of this love. This love is nothing impossible. The distance is mostly an excuse, not an impediment.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Because we live in the millennium of the image the weight of our physical appearance seems crucial, and it is, except for a point as spiritual, as deep as love, we do not import or appearance. Being in love with someone means to love all other human being, beauty, or lack of beauty that may have, not relevant or is just one of hundreds of variants. So do not believe that beauty is the least obstacle to love. Only for those who fall in love with the beauty of a person can not access it because they think that love is only an appearance and image traffic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FORBIDDEN LOVE
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next