RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BREAKING UP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
dianapala

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:39 pm

mari ochoa wrote:
A break up is one of the most difficult things anyone will go through in life. If you have not been there, it is not something pleasant to deal with. If you have been there, especially recently when the wound is fresh, you know all too well what kind of pain and devastation is associated with this horrible experience. However, some are in the position of deciding whether or not they should end the partnerships they are in. Many people insist on trying to work problems out; but at what expense? The first thing you must consider when trying to decide the fate of a romantic involvement is why you might be staying together. There are many reasons to end a romantic association. You should decide if the things that are happening in your relationship warrant an end. Things like safety of everyone involved, both emotional and physical, and being able to get on with life are also important to consider.
"Of all pains, the greatest pain, is to love, but love in vain"
Love will find a way
A relationship ends when there’s no love left, because love can deal with anything and if the couple doesn’t feel anything for each other why risk it? The best thing you can do is break it off even though this will cause pain, In addition it is preferable that someone lives through the suffering alone and far from whom they love than to suffer in a relationship. If not there will be a lot more pain when someone decides to continue knowing that there love isn’t being returned. When our love isn’t being returned its better not to be masochists and accept that ending the relationship is the best decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alejita.Hdez

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:25 pm

ONE ADVICE : LOVE NOT BEGGAR !!!!! Please girls APPLY IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alejita.Hdez

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:21 pm

A million words would bring you back, I know, I know because I tried. Neither a million tears. I know because I cried.



ONE SENTENCE ... SAD BUT REAL !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alejita.Hdez

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Time may heal wounds, but the scars will always remember the past. (Carla Navarrete Diabuno)


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani_Repo

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Ana María Gómez wrote:


I have just put the word "Breaking up" in Google and some results begins to come out: some pictures of woman and men kissing in a passionate way ( I don't know why, seeing the title), discussing and just breaking up like everyone does. Suddenly I see this letter that apparently comes from a handwriting's kid, that makes me laugh and smile, because when the men or the woman in general is breaking up with his/her girlfriend/boyfriend , we act of the same way, and generally or hardly ever we have an interesting argument for what are we saying and the reasons which are so necessary to based us in our determinations. We only worry to say "Good bye" or say things that doesn't make sense, like this wonderful letter. Jajaja.
cheers

the best way to breaking up with someone! without stupid excuses like ''i need some time'' ''i'm worry about my career''or stupid sentences like that!!!
so girls if you wanna break up with you boyfriend just ask to TATY that draw a picture of you and a animal! (like an elephant!elephant )hahahahahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nati Gaviria

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:13 pm

¿who suffer most? he that wait always, or he that never to anyone waited..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nati Gaviria

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: if, love for love, not for something that is nothing   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Ana Isabel wrote:
salome wrote:
Dani_Repo wrote:
Laura Patiño wrote:
If we decide to end it because there's really no love. Ending with someone is crucial and important because it marks the end but the beginning of something new, lately we take it as a simple word but is is some truth and not meant to end today but back and return tomorrow, it is something serious that should be taken with respect and seriousness.

Say goodbye without hurting, we must be sure and think well, speak without hurting and just reasons, because that person deserves an explanation, never hurting another.

Being with someone by his love, avoid not by being alone
.

I love you
i'm not agree with you, not all the relationships that end is because the love it's over, many time happen that the rutine come to the relationchip, and that could kill it, but doesn't necessary that the love it's over, maybe, the couple just need time to miss each other

dani i agree whit you,the rutine is not good for a relationship ,some persons says that can't finish whit the relation ,because they are accustomed to being together and that's sad because a relationship is not only being together is to share moments and enjoy them

The Routine as Daniela said can kill a relationship, but I disagree with Laura because I don´t think that you must be with someone because of the time you have being couple, or the moments you have shared....If your couple ask you for time (as we talked in the class last week) is because is saying something like "hey, I want to meet some people, but if I don´t like someone so I´ll come back to you" and that´s IRONIC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nati Gaviria

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: if, love for love, not for something that is nothing   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Ana Isabel wrote:
salome wrote:
Dani_Repo wrote:
Laura Patiño wrote:
If we decide to end it because there's really no love. Ending with someone is crucial and important because it marks the end but the beginning of something new, lately we take it as a simple word but is is some truth and not meant to end today but back and return tomorrow, it is something serious that should be taken with respect and seriousness.

Say goodbye without hurting, we must be sure and think well, speak without hurting and just reasons, because that person deserves an explanation, never hurting another.

Being with someone by his love, avoid not by being alone
.

I love you
i'm not agree with you, not all the relationships that end is because the love it's over, many time happen that the rutine come to the relationchip, and that could kill it, but doesn't necessary that the love it's over, maybe, the couple just need time to miss each other

dani i agree whit you,the rutine is not good for a relationship ,some persons says that can't finish whit the relation ,because they are accustomed to being together and that's sad because a relationship is not only being together is to share moments and enjoy them

The Routine as Daniela said can kill a relationship, but I disagree with Laura because I don´t think that you must be with someone because of the time you have being couple, or the moments you have shared....If your couple ask you for time (as we talked in the class last week) is because is saying something like "hey, I want to meet some people, but if I don´t like someone so I´ll come back to you" and that´s IRONIC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twin D

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:16 am

It is an old song but is great and it says the truth...
The relationships may finish but that doesn't mean that our lifes have to finish too...
When something finishes it is because something better is coming and everything leaves us experiences to learn about, so that we are not gonna act the same way twice.



Arrow

cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana María Gómez

avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:02 am



I have just put the word "Breaking up" in Google and some results begins to come out: some pictures of woman and men kissing in a passionate way ( I don't know why, seeing the title), discussing and just breaking up like everyone does. Suddenly I see this letter that apparently comes from a handwriting's kid, that makes me laugh and smile, because when the men or the woman in general is breaking up with his/her girlfriend/boyfriend , we act of the same way, and generally or hardly ever we have an interesting argument for what are we saying and the reasons which are so necessary to based us in our determinations. We only worry to say "Good bye" or say things that doesn't make sense, like this wonderful letter. Jajaja.
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniela Betancur



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:46 pm

To finish a relationship does not necessarily have to end the love, is question that already may not understand or are simply tired of the monotony in which they live and still wanting to be it is better to leave things well and not depend on the intended person than without it we can not live, but must give way to that freedom and not only think in our good but in the other person. The relationship should end if no longer feels the same love as before, that this would bring discussions, disrespect to including an infidelity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:57 pm

when a dream dies hurts the reality.....when something is finished, something begins again lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Catalina Suárez Garzón wrote:


i am a lonely lady............... I AM FREE !
I BROKE YESTERDAY WITH MI BOYFRIEND!
I think his excuse was the most ignorant.......
his need time, i dont know for that the time !! , is her problem, but i feel good, quiet, a little sad but I think I'll be fine , because a men can not end a relationship for 10 months so it is ridiculous AND NOW I FEEL ALONE! pale Smile flower cheers pig

Wow cata this is really horrible but as i said 'no matter if it lasts a hundred years or body that what resists.' and too know that if he really love you come back with you but if he don't come back,you should be think positively that you are closer to find the right person. i know why i'm telling you!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:42 pm

today in my preicfes, i listened when my teacher of spanish said that whit the flu happen the same that with a breaking up, we don't die for this but the first symptoms are horrible; and i think that this is true, because as said one prover 'no matter if it lasts a hundred years or body that what resists.' cyclops Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catalina Suárez Garzón

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-31
Age : 24
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:19 am



i am a lonely lady............... I AM FREE !
I BROKE YESTERDAY WITH MI BOYFRIEND!
I think his excuse was the most ignorant.......
his need time, i dont know for that the time !! , is her problem, but i feel good, quiet, a little sad but I think I'll be fine , because a men can not end a relationship for 10 months so it is ridiculous AND NOW I FEEL ALONE! pale Smile flower cheers pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daniela garcia

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 pm

I agree with monica but I think many men that it hurts more to a relationship and are more concerned about it.
some give them the famous corncob harder known in Medellin, but when you want someone doing everything possible not to let die for love, but when you know that this time if the end of this relationship will only play to get an idea and suffer till'll adapt to the loneliness and emptiness that gives not have someone to give him love and nice words, but good to suffer for love in life is not bad and is something innate man who always has to happen.[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
salome

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Monica Ardila wrote:
When a romance is ended, the most difficult thing is to face it without the pain so intense that, in many occasions, it is possible to manage to feel, overcoat when it was a relation very long

It`s more difficultly to confront this pain if in the pair there is a person who does not want to finish the relation and to be to this one is more work it finds it hard to which to face it.
Pitifully we the women we tend to be more affective and, therefore, the breaches affect us more; the man tries to locate the situation rationally and conceals his feelings.

MONICA I AGREE WITH YOU , BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO KNOW THAT BOTH PERSONS DO A RELATION, IF SOMEONE LOSES THE INTEREST IN THE RELATION IS BETTER TO STOP AND TO CONFRONT THIS DESICION WITH MATURITY, REMEMBERING THE GOOD MOMENTS, WITHOUT BEING SO FATALISTIC. What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monica Ardila



Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Poblado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:19 pm

When a romance is ended, the most difficult thing is to face it without the pain so intense that, in many occasions, it is possible to manage to feel, overcoat when it was a relation very long

It`s more difficultly to confront this pain if in the pair there is a person who does not want to finish the relation and to be to this one is more work it finds it hard to which to face it.
Pitifully we the women we tend to be more affective and, therefore, the breaches affect us more; the man tries to locate the situation rationally and conceals his feelings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu Arbelaez!

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Who said that it should bear all or resign ourselves to A bland and meaningless, for love life?

Relations eventually defects, each for monotony, end up a vacuum or lack of love, but love never ends!
If you think that love justifies everything and love is your
main source of realization, love will be a obsession and not be able to give affection or your
partner when you should do so. often emotional relationships do not end so that love be just, at any time, but if a routine, it arrives a tiring harassment that makes things come to an end may be for the love of poorly conceived or sick; or we simply get tired of jealousy, intensity, and the flaws of others but there is the problem the SELFISHNESS that many people manage to want to dominate a relationship, and forget totally that the case is not understood if not to accept a relationship is two, if we forget this there will never be eternal love love that many know in history of romeo and Julieta…as we very well know many people have fallen once under the influence of the attachment of love, and everything has had a time suffered, have disappointed, but never love is ending, and know this very well or any of the here no longer feel love for that person who aroused many feelings in She, when a person loves can die feelings can change many things that were seen in the relationship
But love is a feeling of deep did not finish that is forgotten and falls asleep but is as respect a respectful person always will be, someone tolerant always will be and so forth as a person makes you suffer you you wish to tell you thousands things that hurt you feel the same hiding it but you're sorry Perhaps things end but you remember it that because it doesn't want to but if you learn to overcome in relationsWe can see much in the comments of "live by the" "I'm dying without the" "he is everything," "is the more important in my life" but… we did when this person was not in our lives; We Benvenisti Yes, all continuous relations are limited, they may end by lack of respect, tolerance, or infidelity thousands of things can be made that a relationship expires, and it gives us hard if, but when there is something that makes us damage is best ends that continue in a martyrdom
Because we follow it are there? ¿Custom? ¿Because I love him? Are not grounds to continue with a zealous, intense, selfish when someone you need to respect it's time to break the relationship For that it is better to finish a relationship that follow a sadness, and not be happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrecardenas

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Althought the break up of a relationship is painful, the solution is often more correct, because it is better to end things in good time to continue with a lie or continue in a relationship only by social prejudice. Love is a feeling that can end and I believe that it is better to be honest and not continue sending damage something that we know that it will not work, aditionally if the relationship ends it is because that person would not be for us. We can not bind the love, we can not force a sense, is like trying to believe something that we know that you aren't true, or in many cases be sorry to be with someone that we don't want and unable to be with who really love because many are afraid to break single to stay alone, as says Ricardo Arjona in his song "Late" "And there goes on fool by desperate confusing love with company and this idiotic fear to see old and without a partner, makes you choose with the head which is in the heart"


Last edited by Andrecardenas on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu Arbelaez!

avatar

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Love always tends to go more
far away, but it has a limit, which,
exceeded, what it becomes in hatred.


Simone Weü
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geme Pauli

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:05 pm

I like this song a lot and I know that many people could feel identified with it, but remember that we can overcome everything and we can always meet new people that will be a part of our lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geme Pauli

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Sometimes breaking up with someone is sad and it is even saddest when that someone was really important to us. But everything in this life is about experiences and learning about them. Although knowing that is hard, it is something that time makes us forget about, and we have to save just the good memories.
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanes
Admin
avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 38
Location : Medellín

PostSubject: Attachments!!!!   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Now, you can add to your posts any attachment you want from your computer. Below the place you write on, you will find a new box named "attach file". Use it!!! You can share anything you like. lol!

_________________
One love, one heart, let´s get together and feel all right!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://relationships.secretsstories.com
aleja valderrama

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-04-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:02 pm

I think that when u break a relationship because of infedility is better if you leave it like that because the person who did it one time is going to it again the same thing. The quote that says that "the meat is weak", but this should not be a excuse in our relationships we have to be sure if we want to be with some body or alone this is very important and is the main thing when you have a relationship. I suggest to do not have a relationship with an exboyfriend there are many mens that don't deserve us and we don't have to lose our time if that person is not usable Cool


Last edited by aleja valderrama on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   

Back to top Go down
 
BREAKING UP
Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Breaking News: 4-Year-Old Boy Stabbed To Death At SE London Family Home
» Breaking Bad
» Breaking German Codes Real Reason for 1942 Dieppe Raid
» SKY/Breaking news
» Breaking The Bank ~~Doc~~

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RELATIONSHIPS :: RELATIONSHIPS-
Jump to: