RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BREAKING UP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mari ochoa

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm

A break up is one of the most difficult things anyone will go through in life. If you have not been there, it is not something pleasant to deal with. If you have been there, especially recently when the wound is fresh, you know all too well what kind of pain and devastation is associated with this horrible experience. However, some are in the position of deciding whether or not they should end the partnerships they are in. Many people insist on trying to work problems out; but at what expense? The first thing you must consider when trying to decide the fate of a romantic involvement is why you might be staying together. There are many reasons to end a romantic association. You should decide if the things that are happening in your relationship warrant an end. Things like safety of everyone involved, both emotional and physical, and being able to get on with life are also important to consider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana Isabel

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Ximena Perez wrote:
Ximena
"better die by their hatred that prolong the death without your love" romeo and Juliet
When I finished with one person is something that is like a trauma at an emotional level, because we got used to the affection of her where best to ensure that this person this one, but these experiences make us grow.
A relationship is very important for me, because we must respect the person with whom we are, but to finish with his/her always brings sadness, proverbs, defiance and this sometimes can cause a person to become dependent on the other. I think that if things end up is because fate decided and will come new and better things. In conclusion we can say that the memories are the agony of a past that it could be perfect but I only pitting a present of memories and a future of illusions.

There´s something that for us is difficult to understand and is that everything happen for a reason, and always the fate or you god(without matter if is God or another) is going to give you better things. When we end a relationship, our world come down and we don´t think that maybe that is the best thing for you in that specific moment, or with the time you will be better wheter if you´re in love with an other person or if you are alone but happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pao Toro



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 pm

everything has a beginning but also an end.... the life is full of changes... and that's what makes it different... What makes every day more interesting... "the pleasure is in the range"... to discover something new every thing... Although it sounds very simple truth is that the fact of having created a parallel with another person life and suddenly think that person already not is there to support us to remind us that we want tovery painful, but our life should not depend on someone else... in the end you end up realizing that you there is evil by well mo coming and that we are who labramos us our destiny. nothing is eternal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:53 pm

I think the hardest part of ending a relationship is accepting that everything came to an end. so I leave you this beautiful song that says a lot about it I say..... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Zapata

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Xime I think that the end with a relationship is good because it make us finish with a stage that is already gone and this is why we say that the past is part of our future, the end of a relationship teaches us that we are not indispensable to the others thus being free to choose what we want.
in addition I think that this not influences us in the present because we have to let the past leave and bury it so that it does not make us suffer and remember things that make us damage. ALL BEGINS WHEN JUST THE LOVE I HAD FOR IT AND YOUR OTHER *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ximena Perez

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Ximena
"better die by their hatred that prolong the death without your love" romeo and Juliet
When I finished with one person is something that is like a trauma at an emotional level, because we got used to the affection of her where best to ensure that this person this one, but these experiences make us grow.
A relationship is very important for me, because we must respect the person with whom we are, but to finish with his/her always brings sadness, proverbs, defiance and this sometimes can cause a person to become dependent on the other. I think that if things end up is because fate decided and will come new and better things. In conclusion we can say that the memories are the agony of a past that it could be perfect but I only pitting a present of memories and a future of illusions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carito.sepu

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24
Location : envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:20 pm

]b]when you live a relationship, learn to respect, learn to love, and most important is that you learn all that is love ... Sometimes people completely give heart to a person, the breakup is a situation describable of confusion and sadness .. there are many thoughts, many memories, feelings of pain and questions. sometimes I wonder why you seek perfection in another person if realemte love is in the essence of who you are[/b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 pm

i hate the third parties of a relationship but i know that if they entered the relationship is 'cause they are allowed to enter... Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 pm

sometimes see the person that you loved so much can do you hurt more,so I think that after of to break with someone is better are away for a while...what do you think?.... Question Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alejita.Hdez

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Dani valencia wrote:
I hate when people are not able to tell you the real reason for ending a relationship.
I do not understand what problem they have to tell the truth!!!!!! Question Mad Shocked


i think that the persons doesn't tell us the true becouse they thinks that they can hurt us
but they don't know that the lie can hurt us more.

RELAX PLEASE !!!

Mad

TO REMEMBER:

Thousands of words

Words that leave you thinking.
Words with the aroma
from the depths of the heart.
Written words, spoken words.
Words of love.
Words of comfort.
Words hurt.
Unseen written words
with blood ink
in the heart,
it is difficult to erase.
Words sung
never be deleted
love.
Words turned into action
with much love.
Better a thousand words
said with love ... the silence of that
love in your heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana Isabel

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:42 pm

salome wrote:
Dani_Repo wrote:
Laura Patiño wrote:
If we decide to end it because there's really no love. Ending with someone is crucial and important because it marks the end but the beginning of something new, lately we take it as a simple word but is is some truth and not meant to end today but back and return tomorrow, it is something serious that should be taken with respect and seriousness.

Say goodbye without hurting, we must be sure and think well, speak without hurting and just reasons, because that person deserves an explanation, never hurting another.

Being with someone by his love, avoid not by being alone
.

I love you
i'm not agree with you, not all the relationships that end is because the love it's over, many time happen that the rutine come to the relationchip, and that could kill it, but doesn't necessary that the love it's over, maybe, the couple just need time to miss each other

dani i agree whit you,the rutine is not good for a relationship ,some persons says that can't finish whit the relation ,because they are accustomed to being together and that's sad because a relationship is not only being together is to share moments and enjoy them

The Routine as Daniela said can kill a relationship, but I disagree with Laura because I don´t think that you must be with someone because of the time you have being couple, or the moments you have shared....If your couple ask you for time (as we talked in the class last week) is because is saying something like "hey, I want to meet some people, but if I don´t like someone so I´ll come back to you" and that´s IRONIC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mari ochoa

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 pm

If you were my boyfriend I'd put arsenic in your tea
And if I was your boyfriend I'd drink it! JAJAJJAJAJAJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mari ochoa

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:05 pm

We need a bit of humor in this forum. Laugh with this joke

A blonde suspects that her boyfriend is cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun. She goes to his apartment that same day, with the gun in hand. Sure enough, when she opens the door, she finds her boyfriend in the arms of a redhead. She points the gun at her boyfriend at stares him down for a moment. Then, suddenly, she's overcome with grief, so she puts the gun up to the side her head. Her boyfriend screams, "Honey, don't do it..." The blonde yells back, "Shut up! You're next!"


JAJAJAJAJJAA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pam O Rpo

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:58 pm

I love seeing people smile, but I hate to see women mourn a man!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
salome

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-29
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Dani_Repo wrote:
Laura Patiño wrote:
If we decide to end it because there's really no love. Ending with someone is crucial and important because it marks the end but the beginning of something new, lately we take it as a simple word but is is some truth and not meant to end today but back and return tomorrow, it is something serious that should be taken with respect and seriousness.

Say goodbye without hurting, we must be sure and think well, speak without hurting and just reasons, because that person deserves an explanation, never hurting another.

Being with someone by his love, avoid not by being alone
.

I love you
i'm not agree with you, not all the relationships that end is because the love it's over, many time happen that the rutine come to the relationchip, and that could kill it, but doesn't necessary that the love it's over, maybe, the couple just need time to miss each other

dani i agree whit you,the rutine is not good for a relationship ,some persons says that can't finish whit the relation ,because they are accustomed to being together and that's sad because a relationship is not only being together is to share moments and enjoy them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ana Isabel

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:19 pm

There´s a song named "WE WEREN´T BORN TO FOLLOW" (Bon Jovi).....Maybe the lyric of the song is not relationated with love, but that specific title could express a lot of things.
I used to hear these expressions a lot of times "I can do anything for you, I dont care what I have to do so you don´t leave me even be in my kness and beg you" and I THINK THAT WHEN YOU FEEL YOU MUST BE ON YOU KNESS FOR SOMEONE IS BECAUSE THAT RELATIONSHIP IS NOT WORKING, NOT FOR YOU NOR FOR HIM/HER and is just in that moment when you have to have a real conversation or to break up with your couple, because as I mentioned at the beginning we werent born to follow, we were born to be happy and follow our happiness but not to reduce us to beg for love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani_Repo

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Laura Patiño wrote:
If we decide to end it because there's really no love. Ending with someone is crucial and important because it marks the end but the beginning of something new, lately we take it as a simple word but is is some truth and not meant to end today but back and return tomorrow, it is something serious that should be taken with respect and seriousness.

Say goodbye without hurting, we must be sure and think well, speak without hurting and just reasons, because that person deserves an explanation, never hurting another.

Being with someone by his love, avoid not by being alone
.

I love you
i'm not agree with you, not all the relationships that end is because the love it's over, many time happen that the rutine come to the relationchip, and that could kill it, but doesn't necessary that the love it's over, maybe, the couple just need time to miss each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laura Patiño

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm

If we decide to end it because there's really no love. Ending with someone is crucial and important because it marks the end but the beginning of something new, lately we take it as a simple word but is is some truth and not meant to end today but back and return tomorrow, it is something serious that should be taken with respect and seriousness.

Say goodbye without hurting, we must be sure and think well, speak without hurting and just reasons, because that person deserves an explanation, never hurting another.

Being with someone by his love, avoid not by being alone
.

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

I hate when people are not able to tell you the real reason for ending a relationship.
I do not understand what problem they have to tell the truth!!!!!! Question Mad Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linagil

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 pm

leidy gomez wrote:
i think that the relations ships because the young men don´t want has a serious relations, sometimes he try agents like a parties, other women, money (...) doesn`t permit live in a stable relation, this is my opinion because i had a relation where the small problems like rudeness and remoteness ended whit the love.

i think that a men before 23 years don`t has the maturity to was a relation because he thinks in enjoy the life.
I love you

not only it depends on the age, there is men who are young and are much more mature that those that is said to call mature by their age, I consider that the love does not depend on the age, depends than you see in the person, considering their form to act and to think to if sabras if he is worth or not the pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ginis



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Undoubtedly, love plays an essential role in our life. When we broke up with our boyfriend inmediatly we feel so sad, also come our memory those moments when we spent time together example when we went to watch a special movie or listened our favorite music among other and we star to cry, even don't eat anything. I think, it is no healthy for our health as physical as mental. I know that this situation is very painful but as say a quote "time to cure all" and meet other people can help so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraCaro

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:34 pm

when is the end of a relationship we have to acept it and assume with a lot of mature , because when the situation is bad and we are hurting ,we have to end it . cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Ana Isabel wrote:
juanes wrote:
Well said. I have always thought that you, in particular, are so mature and kind of an interesting person. And that´s true... Why do they do that? It´s like "hey, we wanna suffer, so let´s continue over and over and over again". There are a lot of people out there that can give us new things, new experiences, new happiness. Let´s go for it! If it´s the end...good, we did learn something, but life has to go on and a new person is going to make us feel very good as well. We are afraid of new things, but c´mon!!! Life is about having experiences!!! Is so short, so let´s have fun!!!!!!!!!

But do you know where I think is more common this situation? In young people like me, as I said I´m not that kind of person who repeats cicles, but is normal to find these cases in persons with age varies between 14 and 22 year. Of course there are cases like this also in "mature" people, I wrote mature because they are older (more than 22) but this situation is because they want to have someone, and if they dont find a different person who they were with, so the look again to this, making this an awful routine of their life, and as you said life is so short, so let´s have fun and let´s enter new people to our lifes

I think that sometimes it is hard to let enter new people into our lives and I say this 'cause I happened, for me it was hard to trust new people, back to love a new person 'cause i had fear of being hurt again and that's precisely what that happened. Mad No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Paola Henao wrote:
Dani valencia wrote:
which is your opinion.......who is what most painful after ending a relationship,who this person don't want to stay with you or get used to be without this person?????

well.. My opinion that is get used to be without this person... because we are accustomed to leave or stay with her ​​a long time, and when everything is over like it or not, we leave them for the reason that they can not express the same sentiment, and this makes us feel the need to forget this person. Sad Neutral

you can have the reason but you know that is dificult to know that to this person no longer cares!! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dani valencia

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : Envigado

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Pam O Rpo wrote:
I believe that the most painful to end a relationship is that the boyfriend does not love me, I think one is easier to wean off them and is more painful to know you're not wanted for any reason Crying or Very sad

i agree with you, but i say that the most painful of to end a relationship get used to be without this person and that this person don't want to stay with you.....I can't get used to be without he and that He don't love me more Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   

Back to top Go down
 
BREAKING UP
Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Breaking News: 4-Year-Old Boy Stabbed To Death At SE London Family Home
» Breaking Bad
» Breaking German Codes Real Reason for 1942 Dieppe Raid
» SKY/Breaking news
» Breaking The Bank ~~Doc~~

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RELATIONSHIPS :: RELATIONSHIPS-
Jump to: