RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING UP

Go down 
+51
Vivit@
daniela tobon
karen lopez
Nati Gaviria
Twin D
Daniela Betancur
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Monica Ardila
Andrecardenas
Manu Arbelaez!
Geme Pauli
aleja valderrama
Laura Zapata
Laura Patiño
ginis
LauraCaro
leidy gomez
Alejandra arcila
laurad jimenez
Maria pardo
ValentinaGomez
juliana echavarria
Laura Apraez
Ana Isabel
Dani Orozco
mari ochoa
Pao Toro
Ana María Gómez
Meli Yepes
cata rpo
yesica agudelo
carito.sepu
dianapala
nathalygiraldo
laura perez
daniela garcia
Melissa Restrepo G*
saris moncada
Paola Henao
Ximena Perez
Pam O Rpo
Dani_Repo
krolainaR.
linagil
Alejita.Hdez
salome
SaritaMuñoz
paulaVR
Manuela Duque
Dani valencia
juanes
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pao Toro

BREAKING UP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:06 pm

krolainaR. wrote:
laurad jimenez wrote:
eI think that in occasions we hide what we think or feel without know that can affect us, is better say what we are feeling before the pain and damage, turning us into spiteful persons.
When a relationship finishes, the better thing is get the behavior that make it feel good to both. Perhaps it's not easy but it’s the good way and if another person doesn’t allow it, is better leave the things like that.
If they want to be together is ok, but if some of them don’t give the opportunity it's necessary to learn to continue

soo true.. but u have think that we are people that can be selfish and arrogance.. and some times dont have the guts to say that anyone was wrong.. soo can happen that the man so mature say u ok its fine lets b friends... but its obviously that u like woman dont go to act like this... is soooo awkward ... i guess.!! :S

we have to bear in mind that many persons are left to go for the pride that the remains of everything nice that at some time lived their and that one supposes they felt someday, and also I think that to forget is better to move away from this person, if they did not have a happy end, because to be knowing of other one, which he him pleases to someone or of that this re-doing his life without one it hurts very much and is very hard to say that they should be friends, doing as if nothing had happened ever.
Back to top Go down
Pao Toro

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:48 pm

leidy gomez wrote:
i think that the relations ships because the young men don´t want has a serious relations, sometimes he try agents like a parties, other women, money (...) doesn`t permit live in a stable relation, this is my opinion because i had a relation where the small problems like rudeness and remoteness ended whit the love.

i think that a men before 23 years don`t has the maturity to was a relation because he thinks in enjoy the life.
I love you
I agree with Leidy, because a person has to experience what is the life, and one cannot try to know overnight what is the love, one has to go to learning, this way as when we were babys first we learned to climbing, after to walking and to speaking.
the life is divided in stages, And to have a serious relationship is more easy when we already there is had clearly that it is what I want for my same one and with that type of person I want to be, and when for saying it this way these stages have burned or we have matured ... when it does not happen the previous thing is when we hear phrases like " it`s not, it`s me " or " I do not want anything serious at the moment " or " i don´t want to make you to suffer", and this happens in some cases when it has been experienced before time and in certain moment they get tired or on the contrary case for fear on have not been experienced at the love.
Back to top Go down
krolainaR.

krolainaR.

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:21 pm

laurad jimenez wrote:
eI think that in occasions we hide what we think or feel without know that can affect us, is better say what we are feeling before the pain and damage, turning us into spiteful persons.
When a relationship finishes, the better thing is get the behavior that make it feel good to both. Perhaps it's not easy but it’s the good way and if another person doesn’t allow it, is better leave the things like that.
If they want to be together is ok, but if some of them don’t give the opportunity it's necessary to learn to continue

soo true.. but u have think that we are people that can be selfish and arrogance.. and some times dont have the guts to say that anyone was wrong.. soo can happen that the man so mature say u ok its fine lets b friends... but its obviously that u like woman dont go to act like this... is soooo awkward ... i guess.!! :S
Back to top Go down
leidy gomez

leidy gomez

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:09 pm

i think that the relations ships because the young men don´t want has a serious relations, sometimes he try agents like a parties, other women, money (...) doesn`t permit live in a stable relation, this is my opinion because i had a relation where the small problems like rudeness and remoteness ended whit the love.

i think that a men before 23 years don`t has the maturity to was a relation because he thinks in enjoy the life.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Paola Henao

Paola Henao

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Dani valencia wrote:
which is your opinion.......who is what most painful after ending a relationship,who this person don't want to stay with you or get used to be without this person?????

well.. My opinion that is get used to be without this person... because we are accustomed to leave or stay with her ​​a long time, and when everything is over like it or not, we leave them for the reason that they can not express the same sentiment, and this makes us feel the need to forget this person. Sad Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:34 pm

I believe that the most painful to end a relationship is that the boyfriend does not love me, I think one is easier to wean off them and is more painful to know you're not wanted for any reason Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:28 pm

which is your opinion.......who is what most painful after ending a relationship,who this person don't want to stay with you or get used to be without this person?????
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:52 pm

juanes wrote:
Well said. I have always thought that you, in particular, are so mature and kind of an interesting person. And that´s true... Why do they do that? It´s like "hey, we wanna suffer, so let´s continue over and over and over again". There are a lot of people out there that can give us new things, new experiences, new happiness. Let´s go for it! If it´s the end...good, we did learn something, but life has to go on and a new person is going to make us feel very good as well. We are afraid of new things, but c´mon!!! Life is about having experiences!!! Is so short, so let´s have fun!!!!!!!!!

But do you know where I think is more common this situation? In young people like me, as I said I´m not that kind of person who repeats cicles, but is normal to find these cases in persons with age varies between 14 and 22 year. Of course there are cases like this also in "mature" people, I wrote mature because they are older (more than 22) but this situation is because they want to have someone, and if they dont find a different person who they were with, so the look again to this, making this an awful routine of their life, and as you said life is so short, so let´s have fun and let´s enter new people to our lifes
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:46 pm

personally, i dont like to comment on this topic, because I have rarely had this experience, my relationships are very stable, but when it comes to breaking, I think the break with another person is to be forever, it seems also very immature if I break a man, this takes a bad position ........ I hate this! anyway, when all the world knows, people try to assume the position of mine, metiendosen in the relationship .... I KNOW YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE THIS HAS HAPPENED
Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laurad jimenez

laurad jimenez

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
laurad jimenez

laurad jimenez

PostSubject: in my opinion, I think that you have reason, we need peace in our heart for to continue   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Alejita.Hdez wrote:
Think of the memories sometimes hurts us ... sometimes it is better to talk about what has happened and if maybe the things have solution the better is try to fix .. and if it has no solution the better is to overcome those things that affect us.

With the video may have many identified ; luck with this topic that for many is a little difficult -''break'' ( including me ) Razz Neutral

Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:04 pm

mari ochoa wrote:
I found this video in you tube. enjoy it
that song is so beautiful! it's perfect!
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:02 pm

not happened to you them when you break with that person is when you love more or that everything you do goes wrong?
because to me always happen, I get angry with my parents, my friends and everything goes wrong. No
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 pm

I found this video in you tube. enjoy it

Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:34 pm

Broken hearts are never healed. They haunt us for a lifetime even if we find someone else. Our past teaches us lessons that make us more aware and more human. Why then do we feel so hurt knowing it can only get better?
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Ana Isabel wrote:
Breaking up is an extensive topic, you can talk a lot about this,Sometimes we are with an other person and not necessary becouse of love, it can be because we dont want to be alone, because all our friend have boyfriend, because at the beggining we were inlove with that guy and now we are with him because of the time, because it has converted a habit, an other case is when you love someone, but being with him/her is not working.....and when the relationships are like that, there is no love so is necessary to break up.
I think that when you break up with your couple, you have to end the stage, I think that is stupid try and try, because when you decide to finish your realtionship is because you dont feel anymore. My personal opinion is that is so inmature to break up and then come back, and then break up again, is a boring thing. If you´re not sure that you want to leave him/her, so dont do I, I think that is better try to recover your relationship before you break it, than after that, so when the decision is made nothing can overthrow it

Well said. I have always thought that you, in particular, are so mature and kind of an interesting person. And that´s true... Why do they do that? It´s like "hey, we wanna suffer, so let´s continue over and over and over again". There are a lot of people out there that can give us new things, new experiences, new happiness. Let´s go for it! If it´s the end...good, we did learn something, but life has to go on and a new person is going to make us feel very good as well. We are afraid of new things, but c´mon!!! Life is about having experiences!!! Is so short, so let´s have fun!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
Maria pardo

Maria pardo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm

forbidden love, just like the word ''forbidden'' say its out of reach, love that never have but always want, for many reasons, such as age (although it is said that age should not intervene in love, but really this matters much), that person has someone else, be a family, and many more cases. The only thing you can do about it fight for that love and give the best of yourself, because as I always say ''do the necessary to achieve your most burning desire until you make it true'' something that always happens with that forbidden love is that in many times it becomes obsesive because we wish and want have it at any cost
Back to top Go down
ValentinaGomez

ValentinaGomez

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:20 pm

to finish a song could be this .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_oA-AYlv8o
Back to top Go down
ValentinaGomez

ValentinaGomez

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 pm

at first everything is rosy, looking for ways to love the person whether using the words, songs, flowers, gifts, chocolates, poetry, poems and then often begin to get bored of that person or a relationship as monotonous or because they dont understood or there isnt confidence or because there isnt harmony or because some times the other person begins to become intense or becauset was the best for both end the relationship and to end the relationship we always want to find the best way to avoid hurting the feelings of another person and sometimes the couples after are friends or sometimes couples are left with anger and resentment
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:41 pm

sometimes we have to say goodbye because it may be best for us, because the more we think in this person more harm cause
I've been told that sometimes losing is winning and I started to believe it .. the love must be left free if yours comes back and if it is no is because it never was ...
may sound very selfish but in this moment happens to me that after finishing with my boyfriend maybe hurting me a lot seeing to he with another woman
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Laura this song is perfect when you want forget totally of your ex boyfriend
Back to top Go down
juliana echavarria

juliana echavarria

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:44 pm

In life there are only that you have something clear don't break a relationship
without having completely forgotten the person that you caused the damage ....
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:32 pm

I love this movie is very good, she definitely is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Laura Apraez

Laura Apraez

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm

she's a manic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING UP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RELATIONSHIPS :: RELATIONSHIPS-
Jump to: