RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOVE FOR ANIMALS

Go down 
+53
Pao Toro
anatoro
Laura Patiño
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Laura Apraez
juliana patiño
Geme Pauli
Mari Maldonado
juli palacios
Carolina Arbelàez!
Twin D
Monica Ardila
Andrecardenas
Caro Garcia
pamea alzate
Laura Zapata
Ximena Perez
Manu Arbelaez!
Alejita.Hdez
Ana María Gómez
ginis
Melissa Restrepo G*
Laura Mejía
taty echeverri
aleja valderrama
juliana echavarria
Ana Isabel
tatiana alvarez
lauRamirez
salome
Dani Orozco
leidy gomez
yesica agudelo
XimenaH
Pam O Rpo
dianapala
Paola Henao
mari ochoa
laura perez
daniela garcia
Dani_Repo
cadavid!!
LauraCaro
Alejandra arcila
SANDRA.MU
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Vane Arcila C
SaritaMuñoz
Manuela Duque
Dani valencia
paulaVR
juanes
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
juanes
Admin
juanes

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:56 pm

SaritaMuñoz wrote:
"The best thing about animals is that they don't talk much." ~ Thornton Wilder And i think is true..

rendeer

I don´t know about this...when you have an animal you can see they talk in their own way...they have something in their eyes, and with some movements they say to you a lot of things, like, hey, I want to go out, or give me water or food, or put a hand on my stomach and rub it, or protect me.... There are not needed words in order to talk.

Last edited by juanes on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
cadavid!!

cadavid!!

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:19 pm

dogs are the cutest animal of the munod especialmene the small breed the animal abuse ... ... I love tommy
albino king
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:21 pm

i have a beautiful dog , his name is rodolfo lol! i know is a funny name but i love it . my family and me teach and correct him. I think he can feel, because when I scold he feels sorry and hides under a table or runs off What a Face
Back to top Go down
LauraCaro

LauraCaro

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:09 pm

I have a cousin, is name is Raul, my cousin is a excellent veterinary, he obviously loves the animals. he has a hospital call "Zoomania" where people whit pets can take them to the beauty saloon or to the hospital if they are sick, and they also can buy food for their pets, clothes and toys in the store. And there is a place too in the hospital where they keep beatiful baby cats and ordinary people can go to adopt them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Ohh Very cute story. i luv it!
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:37 pm

juanes wrote:
George Elliott said once that “animals are such agreeable friends: they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms”. However, some of us see them as something more than just friends. They are like family. They are...they are something very special we can´t explain. Dolphins protecting humans from the fearful sharks? A lot of people would say: no way! This topic is here to analyze the anthropomorphism. Do the animals have human characteristics? Are they capable of loving? Can they care about us? Do they feel our absence? Do they think? Do they have feelings? Are they bored, happy, sad in some moments? Give opinions, thoughts, ideas, stories.
LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 Brown_hair_brown_eyes_animal_lover
i think the relationships of humans and animals are very strong , i´m agree with the animals are capable of loving and have feelings. There is a real story about japanese dog , his name was Hachiko this dog is known for his loyalty, his master got used to that every morning the dog with him to the station to go to work and hoped to master in the afternoon, one day the master died and the dog followed him waiting for 10 years until he died in that place. Is a great story showing that animals can feel. lol!
Back to top Go down
SANDRA.MU

SANDRA.MU

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

"A country, a civilization can be judged by how it treats its animals." Mahatma Gandhi
i love her quotes Idea
Back to top Go down
SANDRA.MU

SANDRA.MU

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:25 pm

"The good man is the friend of all living things" Mahatma Gandhi
Back to top Go down
Nati Gaviria

Nati Gaviria

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:50 pm

I agree, because animals deserve our love. I have a dog called Katy and makes me laugh a lot, is very tender and play with anything, you need only talk. is very smart Smile
Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:45 pm

mmmm whta's wrong? why can't I upload the image??? Neutral
is a chimp hugging a dog!
Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:40 pm

just 3 things...

1. hahaha i agree a 100% with sarita Razz
2. my love for my cat is beyond everything he is like the king of the house Very Happy
3. LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 Photo.php?fbid=10150119655041995&set=a.10150119648786995.325321
Back to top Go down
Vane Arcila C

Vane Arcila C

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 pm

PAULIS i know, but this happened because I did not changed the food and no cage!!! so that was also my fault
Back to top Go down
SaritaMuñoz

SaritaMuñoz

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:39 pm

"The best thing about animals is that they don't talk much." ~ Thornton Wilder And i think is true..

rendeer
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:55 pm

"We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form" William Ralph Inge

This quote is so true! affraid
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm

DANI YOUR MOM IS SO HEARTLESS HOW CAN SHE DO THAT? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Manuela Duque

Manuela Duque

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:09 pm

"A country, a civilization can be judged by how it treats its animals."
Mahatma gandhi
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:06 pm

super cute, I had a bird like that and my mom took him to a store of animals in the "EXITO" Sad
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:43 pm

I think that the animals are capable of love and they can feel sad, happy, bored because like so much people know I have a lovely bird and I love it with all my heart, MEMIN is like a dog hahaha because when are the 6 pm, memin came to search because is tired of be in the balcony and I love when it do that and sometimes when memin sees food in my hand climbs on my shoulder and then it starts to peck because wants a little of my food.
memin loves milk, yogurt, ice cream , ice cubes, it's like a crazy bird Smile <3
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:21 pm

George Elliott said once that “animals are such agreeable friends: they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms”. However, some of us see them as something more than just friends. They are like family. They are...they are something very special we can´t explain. Dolphins protecting humans from the fearful sharks? A lot of people would say: no way! This topic is here to analyze the anthropomorphism. Do the animals have human characteristics? Are they capable of loving? Can they care about us? Do they feel our absence? Do they think? Do they have feelings? Are they bored, happy, sad in some moments? Give opinions, thoughts, ideas, stories.
LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 Brown_hair_brown_eyes_animal_lover
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOVE FOR ANIMALS
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5