RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOVE FOR ANIMALS

Go down 
+53
Pao Toro
anatoro
Laura Patiño
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Laura Apraez
juliana patiño
Geme Pauli
Mari Maldonado
juli palacios
Carolina Arbelàez!
Twin D
Monica Ardila
Andrecardenas
Caro Garcia
pamea alzate
Laura Zapata
Ximena Perez
Manu Arbelaez!
Alejita.Hdez
Ana María Gómez
ginis
Melissa Restrepo G*
Laura Mejía
taty echeverri
aleja valderrama
juliana echavarria
Ana Isabel
tatiana alvarez
lauRamirez
salome
Dani Orozco
leidy gomez
yesica agudelo
XimenaH
Pam O Rpo
dianapala
Paola Henao
mari ochoa
laura perez
daniela garcia
Dani_Repo
cadavid!!
LauraCaro
Alejandra arcila
SANDRA.MU
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Vane Arcila C
SaritaMuñoz
Manuela Duque
Dani valencia
paulaVR
juanes
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:32 pm

It is very famously said, that a dog is a man’s best friend. This statement says a lot about dogs which are considered to be the most faithful animal in the world. This is the reason why they are domesticated and they help a man in a number of his daily routine chores. They are also one of the most active and alert species and can sniff things with a great strength so they are used for finding some clues in case of crimes and also they protect men in the night. They can be ferocious at times, but only when it needs be.

I found These quotes can be used to highlight some of the characteristics of dogs which are important to man as well as to draw examples and parallels to the faithfulness of a dog. These quotes also highlight the importance of a dog in a man’s life.

Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end.
Max Eastman

Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
Ann Landers

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.
Phil Pastoret

The dog was created specially for children. He is the god of frolic.
Henry Ward Beecher
Franklin P. Jones

Back to top Go down
pamea alzate

pamea alzate

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:36 pm

love for animals is a common topic into our society! we can see around us too much people with their pets, that are becoming a new family member, and the most known phrase we hear, "the dog is the better man's friend".
animals aren't only for being our friends, we have to invest time with them, money for food, veterinary, and many other things!
regarding the people that reject and despise the animals I think they have to think more about it, animals can also have feelings, and maybe one day study the possibility for having any one!!
clown
Back to top Go down
Laura Zapata

Laura Zapata

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 pm

I agree with you it seems to me that animals are not to live with humans everything should be in its appropriate place. Why people live with animals in their own home?? that’s completely unhealthy
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:14 pm

In general, I don't like the animals because most of them are violent and dirty, but this does not mean that I am against them. I think they should not share a Habitat similar to the human beings, but which should be in its Habitat for, is for this reason that I do not share the idea of having animals in our homes, (which should be in place) the animals are beautiful but this does not mean that the man has to live with them.
Laura I agree with you it seems to me that animals are not to live with humans everything should be in its appropriate place Why people live with animals in their own home that’s completely unhealthy
Back to top Go down
Vane Arcila C

Vane Arcila C

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

“The deep religious respect for the things that are under us includes the animal kingdom as well, and the humans have to respect and protect those creatures that are under them”.
Goethe (1749-1832).
Shocked

“Oh, fair God, how many hours of mistreating the animals Do the humans need to have a single minute of pleasure to their palate”.
Jean Paul (1768-1825).
silent

Opinion:
I thing that animals are beings who Deserve respect as we the humans Do. They fill our lives with joy and they play a big role in the world.
We must realize that they are God`s creation as well, they are important so we have to take care of them.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dianapala

dianapala

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Animals, they’ve been around all our lives the ones we relate most with are pets or domesticated animals that means that they can be around humans without hurting them and most likely finding a friend in them. I believe that an animal’s love is the only one that won’t betray you of course that depends on how you raise it, if you teach the animal well and care for its very likely that the animal will respond well to you. But if you treat the poor defenseless animal with hate then it’s probable that the animal will treat you the same way. A dog is probably the most loyal pet you will ever have they give and give and only expect you to feed them and to give them love. Pets influence a lot in peoples lives and most of the time it’s positive.

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 040322_ELEPHA

Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:56 pm

A Dog for All Seasons

Some like San Diego
where the weather's always great.
I prefer the seasons
that we have near our Great Lakes.

In winter, when I walk my dog,
it's freezing, but we go.
He sticks his head in snowbanks
and his face lifts up the snow.
When spring is here, the leaves sprout forth.
My dog is such a pain.
He dashes out and tromps into
the puddles in the rain.
The summer's warm and humid
and the suns shines hot and bright.
I take my dog out walking
in the coolness of the night.
When autumn comes, we really like
the brisk October breeze.
We crunch the leaves together
as they float down from the trees.

Some like San Diego,
say it has the perfect weather.
But we prefer four seasons,
that's my dog and I together!

by Denise Rodgers
Back to top Go down
Dani Orozco

Dani Orozco

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:25 pm

This is a video of my little hamster Ticko and it is the the spoiled of my house because it is fatty, cute, naughty and eat to much!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Manu Arbelaez!

Manu Arbelaez!

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:24 pm

I agree with Ana Rico what she said last Saturday; animals are always going to be with us. Although we leave them enclosed the whole day, they will never leave us, even though we forgot to give them food. There is a proverb “Dog is the best friend of men” and I have checked. I love my dog and I have learned to love it, like a human being I learned his care.

Animals are nice company for each person; they show us its loyalty. Men don`t feel each animal like a pet, they feel like only friend, therefore must be respected and give them love.
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:23 pm

i love my dog .. your name is SIMON Very Happy

here's your photo is so funny when you're going to take a picture of the poses and stands still
I love himLOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 02011
lol Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
aleja valderrama

aleja valderrama

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Alejandra arcila wrote:
the excessive love for animals has led many people to repent in vegetarians ... people do not stop to think how she got the meat to your plate, a life is what you're eating.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in favor of those who protect animals but such is life and our food chain,,, but I find the exhibits that make killing animals as bullfighting
monkey

I am agree with aleja. Bullfighting should not be a diversion for our society. where is our conscience... our sencibility?.
Bullfights are not an art... we should put ourselves in their place
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 pm

"People must have renounced, it seems to me, all natural intelligence to dare to advance that animals are but animated machines.... It appears to me, besides, that [such people] can never have observed with attention the character of animals, not to have distinguished among them the different voices of need, of suffering, of joy, of pain, of love, of anger, and of all their affections. It would be very strange that they should express so well what they could not feel." ~Voltaire, Traité sur la tolerance

Back to top Go down
ginis

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Many people have a close relationship with animals specially pets such as: cats, fish,dogs, birds among others and these people treat their animals like other members of their family. It means that they feel responsabilities for their animals, people care about their animals health, their diet and shape. So, I believe that our animals deserve the best. Moreover, we can offer them our love, devotion and time.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Restrepo G*

Melissa Restrepo G*

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 pm

two stories about amazing animals!

1. Last summer, Daniel was coming back from Scotland when his dog disappeared.

* what were you doing when it happened?
"we were having a break at a motorway café. my mum and dad weren't feeling very well and they were having coffee. I was taking paddy for a walk when he saw a rabbit. he ran after it and disappeared."

* what did you do?
"we looked for him for hours. finally, we went home to Birmingham, 350 kilometres away. five weeks later, we were having lunch when we heard a dog outside. we looked out of the window and there was paddy!!"

IS FANTASTIC!

2. on 26 december 2004, pam's aunt was on holiday in Thailand.

* what was your aunt doing on the morning of the tsunami?
"my aunt was with a group of tourist. they were having an elephant ride on the beach. ten minutes later, the tsunami destroyed the town."

*how did she scape?
"she was riding the elephant when it started to trumpet loudly. she was worried because the elephant wasn't acting normally. the guides tried to calm it but it started to run. when the big wave came, the elephant was carrying her up the hill. the elephant saved her from the tsunami!"

We see as the animals are man's best friend!!
Back to top Go down
Laura Mejía

Laura Mejía

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:44 pm

taty echeverri wrote:
warning: the following videos contain very cruel scenes

I found this videos in the web, i think i had never seen that kind of cruelty in cute animals ever!
they don't deserve this, so I invite you to join in this group on facebook:(https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=149301088461348&index=1) in order to to stop this violence, if you are a very susceptible person please don't watch this videos but supports the cause! Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZQnQeAPJc&feature=relmfu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxVwsA2MLWA&feature=player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMHCCrQFk4k&feature=related

I'm totally agree with Tatiana, how someone can do this and not have even a little remorse if when I saw these videos I feel really bad, then, what they will feel?, because these people do not seem to feel anything!!! how can they have guts?
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
taty echeverri

taty echeverri

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:21 pm

warning: the following videos contain very cruel scenes

I found this videos in the web, i think i had never seen that kind of cruelty in cute animals ever!
they don't deserve this, so I invite you to join in this group on facebook:(https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=149301088461348&index=1) in order to to stop this violence, if you are a very susceptible person please don't watch this videos but supports the cause! Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTZQnQeAPJc&feature=relmfu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxVwsA2MLWA&feature=player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMHCCrQFk4k&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:24 pm

aleja valderrama wrote:
I love animals because they are innocent and gentle creatures who need our care and love. We must always protect them from people who do not know the damage they cause. I disagree with some people who mistreat animals because they think that animals do not have feelings.
The dog is one of the best friends that a man can have; they are always here taking care of you and giving you their love! A dog stays with you even though you hit him, on the contrary he will be always next to you.
[center]

I also disagree with people who think animals are like stones and use they(animals) to created clothes, shoes, bags...The society has made commerce with animals, today animals have a price, I don´t know why if they are free creatures, I hate those who think animals are a business, but consumerism has made us insensitive people because we say things like me and Alejandra said but we still buying that shoes, that bags...I think we only speak but we dont act like we say.
Animals aren´t innocent and gentle people, I also disagree with these,but not for this I´m going to kill or mistreat them.
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 pm

the excessive love for animals has led many people to repent in vegetarians ... people do not stop to think how she got the meat to your plate, a life is what you're eating.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in favor of those who protect animals but such is life and our food chain,,, but I find the exhibits that make killing animals as bullfighting
monkey
Back to top Go down
aleja valderrama

aleja valderrama

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 pm

I love animals because they are innocent and gentle creatures who need our care and love. We must always protect them from people who do not know the damage they cause. I disagree with some people who mistreat animals because they think that animals do not have feelings.
The dog is one of the best friends that a man can have; they are always here taking care of you and giving you their love! A dog stays with you even though you hit him, on the contrary he will be always next to you.
[center]
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Do you believe in unconditional love from dogs?

I recently saw a comic strip that portrayed a dog being adopted from a shelter with the caption "Unconditional love - guaranteed." We've also heard the statement made in other contexts that dogs give "unconditional" love. When examined closely, this statement implies something about the nature of dogs that is an exaggeration at best and at worst, a myth. Such exaggerations can lead to unrealistic expectations from people who have dogs or those looking to adopt dogs. These unrealistic expectations can lead to frustration, unhappiness with the pet and sometimes, the dog being given up or euthanized. This is not in the best interests of pets or people.

The factors that determine the strength of a bond between a dog and a person are not completely understood. We do know that the quality and quantity of interactions with people, especially when a dog is young, can influence his propensity to form strong bonds with people. Certainly the specific interactions the dog has with particular people can also influence his behavior towards them.

The unfortunate implication of the phrase "unconditional love" is that a dog possessing this trait would never hurt anyone, never do anything to displease his owner, and would always be a dream companion. This just isn't true. There may be some dogs that do meet the needs and expectations of their owners, most of the time, but the old saying - you can't please all the people all the time - holds true for dogs as well.
For example, a dog that has had some bad experiences with people threatening or frightening him, can be aggressive to people in certain circumstances. Such a dog may love his family, but not other people.
Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:06 pm

THERE'S A TV SHOW ON NAT GEO CALLED "EXTRAORDINARY DOGS" AND EVEN THOUGH I PREFER CATS IT'S AMAZING HOW HELPFUL CAN BE A DOG TO A HUMAN. THEY ARE UNBELIEVABLE ANIMALS BECAUSE ALL THE THINGS THAT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO DO SPECIALLY FOR HANDICAP PEOPLE!!

MAYBE YOU CAN WATCH IT DURING THE AFTERNOON IF YOU ARE BORED
lol!
Back to top Go down
juliana echavarria

juliana echavarria

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Here there is a testimony of someone who advocates animals and strange to your
puppy.

Paulina, June 8, 2010, 8:56 AM everything that i am now and what i have i owe to
him, ever encountered that kind of love and loyalty in any other living being.
Not only i have saved the life friend…… i only show you their value, although it
remains only for me your memory, i know that your leg is still holding my hand
to each step i in life. I hope someday go wild to see. I miss furby.

It is incleible love that you can provide an animal, an animal is many times is
more faithful to your partner.
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Animals has become an important part of our life,just because they are always there, they are not like humans that leaves you because of an argument or because they want. I like animals, I think that animals are just a wonder, I think is amazing how in the world can exist the number and the type of animal that today exist.
Some of them are really beautiful, are strange in their size, their style, or in their colors. Others are ugly and disgusting. I dont like to have animals in my house, I remember that when I was little I had only parakeets and I learned that is really difficult and demands a hard work, you have to be attent of their food, of their water, you have to clean them or clean their spaces, and I conclued that this work is for patient people and I´m not.
People who decide to live with animals learn to love them, and their pets convert in their family, I admire people who love them and who take care about them, and I hate people who have animals and don´t care about them.
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:25 pm

They have always been with us that there is life on this planet. They have always survived and progressed along with the human race. They have also helped humans in their journey from wild animal civilized and cultured man.
In today's modern world of pets have become an integral part of human life. Since the last century, man has discovered several modern techniques and user-friendly training animals for their own use. Many other animals have been trained saslvajes the dark jungles and have managed to bring the civilized world of human beings for various reasons such as to help them multiply, help them survive being hunted, or to train them to entertain large crowds.
Pets like dogs are trained to assist older people to take a walk, give the mail, newspapers, guide them in the street, etc.. They are also trained to care for the children. Some breeds are experts in caring for our values​​. There is increasingly greater demand for animals to protect us and this has become a big industry, while also contributing to the economy. A growing demand for the purest breeds has become as expensive as gold.
Cats may not be used in the same way but can become very intimate friends of an entire family. You can not protect your stuff but are best when you need something that man not be what it is today without the help of these dear friends.

Back to top Go down
tatiana alvarez

tatiana alvarez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 pm

I love my dog ​​his name is "niña", our whole family loves her too much, as a member of our family
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOVE FOR ANIMALS
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next