RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love to the animals

Go down 
+10
juanes
aleja valderrama
Alejandra arcila
tatiana alvarez
Laura Apraez
Paola Henao
Monica Ardila
carito.sepu
yesica agudelo
Meli Yepes
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SaritaMuñoz

SaritaMuñoz

Love to the animals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 pm

"Human liberation will begin when we understand that our evolution and fulfillment are contingent on the recognition of animal rights and on a compassionate and responsible stewardship of nature." - Dr. Michael W. Fox, (Animal Activist)
alien
Back to top Go down
taty echeverri

taty echeverri

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 am

Laura Apraez wrote:

is cruel that after living in captivity they have to die like this and then be thrown into a dumpster as if they were nothing

I think both cats and dogs are great companions, loyal, cute, comprehensive and if you teach them, are very polite

so if you can not look after them, or do not have money for it, you should not leave him in the streets, give them to someone who is willing to take care of it for you!
Back to top Go down
Sara Jaramillo

Sara Jaramillo

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:06 am

"criminal intelligence ever killer animal innocence" cat monkey pig

*the animal deserve so much or more respect than the human beings. can give more love and be more faithful than even a person.

-"BARK OF LOVE A THOUSAND WORDS WORTH MORE HYPOCRITES" I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Laura Apraez

Laura Apraez

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Laura Apraez

Laura Apraez

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:33 pm

this video crearly shows us how many people mistreat the animals...this is something that is happening in many places all over the word...there are animals dieing everywhere, starving, sick, without a home, donig things they do not want to..the animals got to be loved, we have to take care of them; they deserve to be respected because they have helped on the world is and the human´s development...there are many fundations which try to save the animals, but most of the times they fail because there is not economic or politic help.
Back to top Go down
Laura Apraez

Laura Apraez

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down
salome

salome

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Alejandra arcila wrote:
I love animals very much but more the horses and dogs ... I often get angry when people are not responsible for their own pets and the bad is being the dog ........ this photo shows the cruelty of the master to his dog and invite you to reflect !!!!!! Hope you printing

Love to the animals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3O-slxPkFQF77a8bAyk9xZVXF02Pw-Twequ55MWKx6XjNsbjr

Sad

I THIK THAT THIS PICTURE IS ALONE LO'S CRUEL SAMPLE THAT WE PRUNE TO BE THE HUMAN BEINGS.

WE BELIEVE THAT FOR BEING RATIONAL WE HAVE LET'S PRUNE OF DECIDING
FOR THE ANIMALS. FOR THAT OWNERS TO BELIEVE OURSELVES OF THEM, IF FINALLY WITH ACTS LIKE THESE WE DEMONSTRATE THAT WE ARE A FEW ANIMALS?
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Attachments!!!!   Love to the animals EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Now, you can add to your posts any attachment you want from your computer. Below the place you write on, you will find a new box named "attach file". Use it!!! You can share anything you like.
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
aleja valderrama

aleja valderrama

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 pm

we should observe the animal life... they never pollute the environment contrary to us that where we left dirt
and pollution. We should step back and think...who are the insentive? Question
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:11 pm

I love animals very much but more the horses and dogs ... I often get angry when people are not responsible for their own pets and the bad is being the dog ........ this photo shows the cruelty of the master to his dog and invite you to reflect !!!!!! Hope you printing

Love to the animals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3O-slxPkFQF77a8bAyk9xZVXF02Pw-Twequ55MWKx6XjNsbjr

Sad
Back to top Go down
tatiana alvarez

tatiana alvarez

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 pm

In the selfless love of one animal in the sacrifice of himself, something that goes straight to the heart of which has often had occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man.

Back to top Go down
Laura Apraez

Laura Apraez

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 am

I don't like the cats but i agree with jessica, because the animals are vulnerable beings and they are fully available to human beings beside they create an interaction that gives a balance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paola Henao

Paola Henao

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:15 pm

The animals are the only ones that give the real love, do not damage to the animals, it is better to give them love.
Back to top Go down
Monica Ardila

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:52 pm

most of the people be considerate to the animals as best friends in the world, because we show perfectly inside, while they outsides
and in more we treat to avoid them, they will always be with us, they do not have memory to remember bad times and moments.
nobody must hurt to an animal, this is not human
Back to top Go down
carito.sepu

carito.sepu

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:30 pm

I always wanted a pet in my house but we want to get one but my parents do not allows get a pet into my home ,i just had a fish and he died around 6 year ago.
i love the animals and i think they are very important in our life
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Animals have much to do with different aspects of our lives: from food to our health, to clothing and production. The majority of humanity now depends on the chemical and electrical energy and dresses of vegetable fiber, mixed in a high percentage of synthetic fibers. In an era that now seems remote, horses were part of the landscape as well as draft animals in the field, but this was the case until the early twentieth century.

Although today we see only urban pets, we keep changing their company, for many purposes even animals depend. A large part of the protein we eat comes from animals domesticated for millennia. The most popular textile fibers are of animal and laboratory animals have extended our life expectancy
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:40 pm

Animals, like plants, have a significance that goes far beyond the utility may have directly to us humans. For too long we thought, mistakenly, that were useful only those species that could gain particular, no one discussed the usefulness of cattle, horses, pigs or poultry. Other exotic animals such as birds of beautiful plumage, thin-skinned mammals, whales and elephants have been coveted by the high economic value and some parts of his body, while many of them are on the brink of extinction .

There is no doubt that much of the damage that man has caused to the natural world comes from this selfish and inconsiderate to the rest of living beings. We used the resources afforded us by the world as if they were for our personal use and did not have to be accountable to anyone about the consequences of our actions. It is only in recent years, after the countless devastation we have caused to our arrogance, thinking that maybe we need to change our way of appreciating the living world.

The animals are important because they exist, within the natural order every object, every creature has a place and a function that is necessary for the maintenance of harmony in the world of life.

To be sure of this importance is not necessary that people know exactly what does and what each animal. It is sufficient that they are there to recognize their value in the world. Life is like a huge canvas on which each of the beings, living and nonliving, is a slender thread, no more and no less important than othersLove to the animals Images%3Fq%3Damor%2Ba%2Blos%2Banimales%26um%3D1%26hl%3Des%26biw%3D1020%26bih%3D328%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=138&oei=t7ifTer7AdCgtweuxNGMAw&page=1&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0&tx=63&ty=66
Back to top Go down
Meli Yepes

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down
JessicaG

PostSubject: Love to the animals   Love to the animals EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:30 pm

want to the animals especially the cats they are beautiful, offer enough they can perceive the state of mind of a person when she is sad or boring this caresses and looks at him of fact I have a cat this class of animals they are intelligent enough. I love mimi! cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love to the animals   Love to the animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Love to the animals
Page 1 of 1