RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

vanity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
taty echeverri

taty echeverri

vanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: vanity   vanity EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:29 am

I think it's good that a person cares about her appearance, and also I support the fact that some people undergo surgery to change certain things with wich they feel uncomfortable, but I think that a person that everything has been modeled by a visturi or who is obsessed with the surgery, besides not look natural, it can become exaggerated to the point of being anti-aesthetic.

some examples of disastrous and extreme surgery:

Jocelyn Wildenstein:

vanity 135536

Michael Jackson:

vanity MJJ-King-of-POP-michael-jackson-20882501-1200-1635

Jackie Stallone:

vanity _0012_jackie_stallone_77563482_gett

Michaela Romanini:

vanity Michaela-romanini
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

vanity Empty
PostSubject: Attachments!!!!   vanity EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Now, you can add to your posts any attachment you want from your computer. Below the place you write on, you will find a new box named "attach file". Use it!!! You can share anything you like.
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
juli palacios

juli palacios

vanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: vanity   vanity EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 am

It's nice to know that a woman worries every day for their good looks to the others, who always wants to show in a nice way to create a good impression on people, but it is sad that now that's not what really matters in society, we have been realizing that the woman of today feels better the more you have found your body to the other and the more processing is done in order to "get comfortable with the society. " often regardless of losing their own dignity.
It is absurd to know how a number of people is able to bring these ends the BIG picture of what is "a real woman. "
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

vanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: vanity   vanity EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 pm

George Sand said: "Vanity is the quicksand of reason" .....

But I think with moderation is good!
Back to top Go down
laurad jimenez

laurad jimenez

vanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: vanity   vanity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 pm

The vanity always will be demonstrating what we have in our interior; it is the need to be beautiful or wanting to be beautiful
To want to feel good and to try of make us more beautiful no is bad, but when we allow that this should consume us it turns into a real problem
In the personal think that if a person makes up not is bad, but if it does it to feel well with her same it is the real evil, because it must feel well with she same without the need to be making up
There are persons who cannot go out of his bedroom if someone sees them before to use personal care products without that it be a terrible problem
The important is to be feeling well with one same
Back to top Go down
JessicaG

vanity Empty
PostSubject: vanity   vanity EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Vanity refers to the desire to be admired by others to feel good about ourselves to improve our physical appearance but also leads us to be shallow people that only the inner intereza we only worry about the physical what enters the eyes are said to self-love and vanity make us believe that our vices are virtues, and our virtues, vices.
What a Face Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vanity Empty
PostSubject: Re: vanity   vanity Empty

Back to top Go down

vanity
Page 1 of 1