RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING UP

Go down 
+51
Vivit@
daniela tobon
karen lopez
Nati Gaviria
Twin D
Daniela Betancur
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Monica Ardila
Andrecardenas
Manu Arbelaez!
Geme Pauli
aleja valderrama
Laura Zapata
Laura Patiño
ginis
LauraCaro
leidy gomez
Alejandra arcila
laurad jimenez
Maria pardo
ValentinaGomez
juliana echavarria
Laura Apraez
Ana Isabel
Dani Orozco
mari ochoa
Pao Toro
Ana María Gómez
Meli Yepes
cata rpo
yesica agudelo
carito.sepu
dianapala
nathalygiraldo
laura perez
daniela garcia
Melissa Restrepo G*
saris moncada
Paola Henao
Ximena Perez
Pam O Rpo
Dani_Repo
krolainaR.
linagil
Alejita.Hdez
salome
SaritaMuñoz
paulaVR
Manuela Duque
Dani valencia
juanes
55 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ginis

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:32 am

Probably the most common thing to all the adolescents there is the need to be sure of the allegiance and the loyalty of the friends, but especially of the fiancée or the fiancé. The fear of being betrayed or cheated reflects the emotional vulnerability and his need to be able to trust.

The time and the distance they treat everything ... there are things that however much they explain themselves are not understood, until they are experienced. Almost nobody experiments on foreign head. And these sufferings that one wanted to save them are, finally, for good of the young people, since they make to mature. If you never have problems, you never find out about the reality.

Unlike that many people think, I believe that the fact of falling in love is the most authentic moment of the relation between two persons; it is when they see that all the possibilities are opened before them, it is when they touch the essence and beauty of the love.

The solution is never to hate a person, but to excuse her, although you not his fiancé again. Surely to be with her prepared you for a future relation that is going to come and in the one that you is going to go better.

To extract forward an engagement or a marriage, love, abnegation is needed, sacrifice. When the pride is imposed the sadness is born, and it is then when it weighs the loyalty. There are typical excuses of the infidelity as ' it was an illusion ', ' it was not known what it was doing ', ' then it was not free '... That's why it is necessary to rush neither in the engagement not in the marriage. It is necessary to think the things, and earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:23 am

The human heart knows thing the eyes cant see,
and feels the things the mind cant understand.
but if love is just a word, then why does it
hurt so much when you find it is not there..
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:22 am

"It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return but what is the most painful
is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel".
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:01 am

sometimes happen that the men want breaking up with a relationship, when some of they feel afraid of love much to someone.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nathalygiraldo

nathalygiraldo

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Vivit@

Vivit@

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 pm

cadavid!! wrote:
In the love I believe that it is necessary to attract towards someone ' and not ' to flee of someone '. It is for this that I am sure that to recover this lost relation or to establish another piece of news it is necessary to try to be positive and attractive, to give him motives so that it loves you, to recover ' that ' that we had to attract her. The routine kills to the love and nobody looks at the beauty when it takes two weeks in house, it is for this for which some persons support very stormy relations with continuos approaches, discussions and alienation. When we are fine with the partner the tension relaxes between both and the attraction happens, there arises then an alienation that can lead to a rupture.

Aleja, I think it's a good opinion about what should have in a relationship. Wink

Considering that in a relation two completely different beings coexist, with tastes and ways of thinking contradictory in some occasions, the tolerance and the comprehension are tools that allow overcoming the difficulties generated by our discrepancies.

As well as a very popular saying says, "Man proposes and woman disposes, " however, is very important in a relationship that the two persons do their part, the two must to share and communicate their feelings, thoughts, problems, dreams, trying to get out of the monotony and providing innovative ideas for better coexistence. In the couple must have a good listen to demonstrate to the beloved person how important is, a communication where each one shows his true self and we could achieve a better knowledge about the other person.

Also, it is equally significant to have space for each one, because as the song says "love without liberty is what a sneeze, " we must never believe us owners of another person, because despite being one in love and to be the complement of other one, are two people with different tastes and ideals, that must have spaces of loneliness.

It´s important to realize that the love of fairy tale, of the prince and princess living happily in their enchanted castle forever, doesn´t exist. Love is a living being that needs to be fed to grow, develop, and evolve. I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
nathalygiraldo

nathalygiraldo

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down
nathalygiraldo

nathalygiraldo

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Back to top Go down
cadavid!!

cadavid!!

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

In the love I believe that it is necessary to attract towards someone ' and not ' to flee of someone '. It is for this that I am sure that to recover this lost relation or to establish another piece of news it is necessary to try to be positive and attractive, to give him motives so that it loves you, to recover ' that ' that we had to attract her. The routine kills to the love and nobody looks at the beauty when it takes two weeks in house, it is for this for which some persons support very stormy relations with continuos approaches, discussions and alienation. When we are fine with the partner the tension relaxes between both and the attraction happens, there arises then an alienation that can lead to a rupture.
Back to top Go down
cadavid!!

cadavid!!

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 pm

the cause for which a relation finish owes to a little or a lot of time that they are together since it is not the quantity but the quality.tambien because they are not understood and this cause many fights
Back to top Go down
cadavid!!

cadavid!!

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:01 pm

to finish a relation of a lot of time goes at a level of quite big defeat since it is a lot of time to share beautiful, happy and sad moments.
When it is a relation of a high level of depth in general goals are established and a prosperous future is projected together.
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Ending a relationship is never easy, even when you’ve truly had enough and you’re ready for freedom. But there are ways to make the deed go as smoothly as possible. If you only remember one thing, let it be this. Break up with others as you would like to be broken up with. I think that breaking up with your boyfriend must firtsly be honest with your couple, whether he ends up believing you or not, being honest with whomever you’re breaking up with is the best way to go. Tell him why you need to move on and answer any questions he may throw at you as honestly as you can. Think about the times you were dumped with no reason. How did you feel? It probably frustrated you wondering why, when things appeared to be going so well, he decided to end it. Be fair and be honest with him. Secondly don`t be that person who ends a relationship electronically. Breaking up with someone via text, email or even over the phone is totally disrespectful. Even if you can’t wait to be rid of him, at least have the courage to look him in the eye as you dump him and finally do it in a public place. This minimizes the chances for chaos. If you’re in a restaurant and there are people around, he will be less likely to fly off the handle and cause a scene. If you’re alone and he freaks out, you might be more likely to cave and call the whole thing off. Being in a public place may give you the confidence you need to follow through.

BREAKING UP Breaking_up
Back to top Go down
Sara Jaramillo

Sara Jaramillo

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 pm

I agree when they speak of ending because there is infidelity. All the persons we commit many mistakes, but there are mistakes that nobody forces us to commit. We all when we have a pair who supposes that we must love and to respect especially, know the consequences that it us can bring look for another person, since it is difficult to excuse when one is betrayed. If a person was capable of committing a mistake, in general it returns and it it commits all the times be, and worse even, with the passage of time already it does not have importance for them and custom turns to continue doing it. Because of it when we see that a relation already does not have future it is better to leave the clear things and to stay as friends in order that with the passage of time the things are not seen every time worse and let's end hurting mas one to other one. I love you
Back to top Go down
pamea alzate

pamea alzate

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:09 pm

Breaking up!! It’s also a topic seen into the youth people!! Each day we hear news where one couple breaks the relationship up and after one of them commits suicide… this is worryingly but these are things that we have to see when we are in a relationship, maybe is to be prepared for breaking up someday…Mind and heart prepared for many things so that can manifest in many ways! pig
Back to top Go down
Vivit@

Vivit@

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Repeatedly we´ve heard when we´re depressed for the beloved person or when the relationship is getting worse and we think that is better to take time to think about the present and the future of it, a phrase defines what must be a real love when there´s freedom, "If you really love someone let it go, if he returns, it's yours, if not ... never was” However, from different points of view, feelings, and contexts of the situation can be interpreted in different ways. Then I will mention some of these opinions, in which you will be able to feel identified:

Pessimistic

“If you really love someone let it go, if, as expected, doesn´t return, it was never yours”

Optimist

“If you really love someone let it go, and don´t worry, that surely will return”

Impatient

“If you really love someone let it go, if doesn´t return in the next 2 hours, call the police

Patient

If you really love someone let it go, if doesn´t return, you sit comfortable and still waiting for eternity that surely it will return”

Distrusted

If you really love someone let it go, if perhaps it returns, ask it, why you did return?”

Playful

“If you really love someone let it go, if it returns and you still love it, let it go, and so on”

Lawyer

“If you really love someone let it go, and look for in the civil code the part about the abandonment of the home by the spouse”

Vindictive

“If you really love someone let it go, if doesn´t return, you going to find it and hit a shot”

Statistical

“If you really love someone let it go, if it love you, the probability of return is of 86.5%. If It doesn´t love you, you relationship falls down in the field of the improbable thing, whit a margin of mistake of 3%”

Psychoanalyst

“If you really love someone let it go, if it returns is because the ego of this is very dominant. If It doesn´t want to go is because It´s crazy

Possessive

“If you really love someone you don´t let it go”

Sleepwalker

“If you really love someone let it go, if it returns is a nightmare, if it doesn´t return you must be dreaming”

Marketer

“If you really love someone let it go, if it returns is a person loyal to their brand. If it doesn´t return, is time to relaunch a new market

Just

“If you really love someone let it go, if it returns; now you go, for him to see how it feels
Back to top Go down
daniela tobon

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Falling in love is one of the greatest and thing a person can feel. Its wonderful when ecerything is going great, you feel butterflies in your stomach and life is easier to deal with, but not everything can be rainbows and flowers, when love is no longer in the picture by either one of the couple you start to feel sad, depressed and forgotten. Going through a breakupcan last from days of sadness to months of denial.
Theres so many reasons for a couple to breakup like unreconciable differences, boredom and mostly cheating.
There can be ugly or normal breakups like when some couples stay friends or public agressions that are not a good thing to do or presenxe. I feel that a relationship like rihanna and eminems video "i love the way you lie" can be the worst couple and should breakup there is no reason to be in a hurting relationship its better to breakup and not suffer in that type of relationship. To be in love is the best feeling ever and i wish i would never breakup with my guy but if something happens i hope i can deal with the deception and continue with my life.
Back to top Go down
JessicaG

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: so sick   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Mmmm mmm yeah
Do do do do do do do-do
Ohh Yeah

Gotta change my answering machine
Now that I´m alone
Cuz right now it says that we
Can´t come to the phone
And I know it makes no sense
Cuz you walked out the door
But it´s the only way I hear your voice anymore
(it´s ridiculous)
It´s been months
And for some reason I just
(can´t get over us)
And I´m stronger than this
(enough is enough)
No more walkin round
With my head down
I´m so over being blue
Cryin over you

And I´m so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I´m so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can´t I turn off the radio?

Gotta fix that calender I have
That´s marked July 15th
Because since there´s no more you
There´s no more anniversary
I´m so fed up with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be

That´s the reason I´m so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here

(Leave me alone)
Leave me alone
(Stupid love songs)
Dont make me think about her smile
Or having my first child
I´m letting go
Turning off the radio

Cuz I´m so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing she was still here
(why can´t I turn off the radio?)

Said I´m so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing she was still here

And I´m so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishin´ you were still here
Why can´t I turn off the radio?
Why can´t I turn off the radio? Sad
Back to top Go down
Laura Zapata

Laura Zapata

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Xime it seems to me that the end of a relationship helps us grow as people either bad or good makes us mature and not make so many mistakes in choosing our partners, this new door that opens is good should not stay in the past and be obsessed with people who really at the time of the truth you are not going to matter and beings people insignificant to pass the only time a memory which is not blurring of our memory.
Back to top Go down
dianapala

dianapala

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:38 pm

[quote="dianapala"]
Pablo Neruda is my favorite poet, He wrote this beautiful poem, I love it...
I think about "Love is so short, forgetting is so long”:
The love is so short, because is the most beautiful feeling that a person can feel as the strongest emotion of affection, when the love is not eternal, the people can love fully, thus the love would lose his escencia if it was eternal, because this feeling can be affected by the routine and the time for becomes in indifference.
Forgetting is so long because the man always want to feel loved and does not agree not be loved eternally.

Poem # 20

Twenty Love Poems: And a Song of Despair

Tonight I Can Write
Tonight I can write the saddest lines.
Write, for example, "The night is starry
and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance."
The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.
I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.
She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.
How could one not have loved her great still eyes.
To think that I do not have her. To feel that I have lost her.
To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.
What does it matter that my love could not keep her.
The night is starry and she is not with me.
This is all. In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.
My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.
My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.
The same night whitening the same trees.
We, of that time, are no longer the same.
I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.
My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.
Another's. She will be another's. As she was before my kisses.
Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.
I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.
Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms
my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.
Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer
and these the last verses that I write for her.

By my friend Pablo Neruda
Back to top Go down
dianapala

dianapala

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 pm

k

Last edited by dianapala on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karen lopez

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Today the fact of dealing with a separation becomes very difficult because we are human beings; we get used to others and fall in love in an easy way. When a relationship remains it is very difficult to leave the other person.I think we should know the reasons why we break up , because it is important to keep a polite relationship with that person.
Back to top Go down
Pao Toro

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Ana María Gómez wrote:
Nati Gaviria wrote:
¿who suffer most? he that wait always, or he that never to anyone waited..

Obviously who suffer is the individual who waits more than he would must. I consider that because when we are breaking up with our couple in fact we are breaking up with ourself. The person who is to our side is like a mirror of us, and the opposite when that person wants to see him representing in us.

The idea of thinking that we are humans who lives only individually without taking into account our status of humans who coexist with others, is an interesting way of make existential conclusions, but, in this case there are another forms to see the life not like a "Rose Color" but in a real perspective, that is living with someone and love him. An Austrian writer said one time: "Two souls with but a single though, two hearts that beat as one" He was called Friedrich Halm. So, when we realized that we have been creating all this time an ideal of us with the other person, we can feel us reflecting in his feelings, thoughts, faults, virtues, dreams and forms to receives some proves that the life is giving to us.

When our half is missed, we are going to feel depressed and sad, but, we should always try to create a hard personality which will help us trust in ourself and in the others too. Knowing who we are, for what we are here, where we go and why. The validate reasons to explain our existence in this world, so, when we will know, everything is gonna be more clear for us, and we are not gonna feel pain for the missing of someone, anybody could be that person.

BREAKING UP Breaking+up

ana maria i agree with you when you say that broke with a person its like loss half of one self, because one creates a life together, and its not easy leave a past life, because we need of other person, we need that love us.
According to the question of naty i think that suffer more who really love the other, because him or she is going to decepcionate to be aware that this love was not enough
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:02 pm

i was seeing videos of my singer favorite and i found one video that says that we should not mourn more, by a person in special, life is too short to suffer for someone who does not value you more.

here I leave the video, the lyrics are wonderful.....

Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Nati Gaviria wrote:
¿who suffer most? he that wait always, or he that never to anyone waited..

Obviously who suffer is the individual who waits more than he would must. I consider that because when we are breaking up with our couple in fact we are breaking up with ourself. The person who is to our side is like a mirror of us, and the opposite when that person wants to see him representing in us.

The idea of thinking that we are humans who lives only individually without taking into account our status of humans who coexist with others, is an interesting way of make existential conclusions, but, in this case there are another forms to see the life not like a "Rose Color" but in a real perspective, that is living with someone and love him. An Austrian writer said one time: "Two souls with but a single though, two hearts that beat as one" He was called Friedrich Halm. So, when we realized that we have been creating all this time an ideal of us with the other person, we can feel us reflecting in his feelings, thoughts, faults, virtues, dreams and forms to receives some proves that the life is giving to us.

When our half is missed, we are going to feel depressed and sad, but, we should always try to create a hard personality which will help us trust in ourself and in the others too. Knowing who we are, for what we are here, where we go and why. The validate reasons to explain our existence in this world, so, when we will know, everything is gonna be more clear for us, and we are not gonna feel pain for the missing of someone, anybody could be that person.

BREAKING UP Breaking+up
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:24 pm

two months ago I finished with my boyfriend and I have not been able to forget me of him, and what most torments me is that always i'm thinking that still I can be with him, and this has become a nightmare really..... No Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BREAKING UP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING UP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RELATIONSHIPS :: RELATIONSHIPS-
Jump to: