RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?

Go down 
+32
JuliEscobar
Sara Jaramillo
aleja valderrama
Daniela Betancur
Monica Ardila
nathalygiraldo
Manu Arbelaez!
Twin D
juanes
ValentinaGomez
laurad jimenez
dianapala
karen lopez
Jessica R. Sexy Girl
carito.sepu
paulaVR
leidy gomez
anatoro
Paola Henao
Mari Maldonado
Maria pardo
Laura Patiño
juliana echavarria
yesica agudelo
daniela garcia
Dani valencia
Manuela Duque
salome
mari ochoa
Ana Isabel
MariaBetancur
Dani_Repo
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JuliEscobar

JuliEscobar

Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:11 am

In a relationship everything should be mutual. There is nothing more wonderful than a couple make every decision by both, that there are arrangements in which the two are working their way through the relationship, try to please each other with what is done.
That "bosses" is for a company, a job, but in a relationship is not formed a company with employees. On the contrary it is forming the union of two persons to become one
Back to top Go down
Laura Zapata

Laura Zapata

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Xime I believe that charge in a relationship is the man because the majority of the women they are masochists they want to be dominated by men because they feel attraction to what is difficult to achieve, a more common example of this is when a woman feels is dominated by the man most desired, but more aware that it will have when you want is going to heed worry for what really happens.
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Man proposes and women available this is a well-known phrase, is why the woman is always that sends in a relationship, is that most of time looking for a mutual well-being, is the more focused and mature relationship. The man is always behind the women, but it really is that you choose who is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Suárez Garzón

Catalina Suárez Garzón

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:43 am

The Women in a relationship is the dominant, the man should call, INVITE, be loving, CAREFUL, BUT NOT BE HEAVY ... THEY SHOULD MAKE THE VISIT, HAVE TO EARN THE SUPPORT OF THE MOTHER! RETAILERS AND ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD, LOOKING TO MEET EVERY WOMEN IN ALL ! Like a Star @ heaven Wink I love you But I think In a relationship should not be a "boss" ..In a relationship should be like a single person without forgetting that there are two, loving and respect to between them!

Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:44 am

Twin D wrote:
cat
I think there's not a boss in a relationship, it could be that in a relationship one person is more leader than the other one but not the boss... By saying "boss" we would be talking about a job, and we would be saying that the couple is the employer, and it is not like that, in a relationship both, the boy and the girl are bosses and they both have to take the decisions together, they have to compliment each other and they can't try to impose some kind of authority.

I think the same as Daniela because the word "Boss" is so egocentric and we shouldn't talk like that when we are referring us a relationship. Furthermore, I have been considering all my live that with the friends, with the boyfriend or girlfriend, independently of our lives or the circumstances; always there's going to be an individual who impose in a subconscious way his personality on the other person's personality. If that won't happen, candidly, it will be so hard to live together or coexist.

Just imagine how could be seeing the people acting of the same own, having the same thoughts and feelings; There will be absolute chaos. I believe, that the "Boss" does a perfect work in a relationship which we could call "The company", because him or her can permits everything goes right, and the situation develops a profound knowledge about the another person, so, they can learn together experiences of life. That "Boss" is presented like a good think while him or her does't try to humble his or her employ
ee.

Last edited by Ana María Gómez on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JuliEscobar

JuliEscobar

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:55 pm

In a relationship should not be a "boss" .. the truth is an idea very possessive. A relationship is for both to complement what they do, to be supported and bra at all times is more, decisions taken should be spoken by both, should be a ratio of two, not one .
In a marriage is when "things change", just for the fact that the man is the head of household and wife should be supportive. But in a dating relationship need not be "boss. "
Back to top Go down
Sara Jaramillo

Sara Jaramillo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:20 pm

We agree that there should be no boss in our relationship, but there are people who are left to manipulate your partner, allowing it to pass over their decisions and thoughts, when in reality the two should make decisions, to jointly seek the solutions to their problems the best way, seeking the welfare of both
Back to top Go down
Jessica R. Sexy Girl

Jessica R. Sexy Girl

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:44 pm

in a relationship should be like a single person without forgetting that there are two, there must be trust and respect, I think is most important. decisions and problems must be solved considering the two I love you
Back to top Go down
Jessica R. Sexy Girl

Jessica R. Sexy Girl

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:40 pm

Simply a relationship doesn`t have bosses,in a relationship must have two people that want give the best to each other, and then the relationship will flow, without problems and disagreements, the most important is respect your couple and remeber that the person is the one that you choose give your love <3
Back to top Go down
aleja valderrama

aleja valderrama

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 pm

I disagree that there is a boss in the relationship. a relationship based on love, trust and dialogue, so there should be no boss. on the contrary should make decisions together, always speak the truth and above all never let love die.
advice the head of a relationship will always be the DIALOGUE!
I love you
Back to top Go down
Daniela Betancur

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:00 pm

I think that in a relationship none should send no one by that the relationship is not in one of two and each one has to live his love in their own way as a relationship goes hand with happiness that you love and trust.
We can not be handled by the relationship not only is enough to think only one person, the couple should be given to their views, say what they think and so can have a good relationship... But there are certain moments when one of the two can take the initiative towards something and now between the two decide if are in agreement or not.
Back to top Go down
Monica Ardila

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:47 pm

The women we have the aptitude to dominate our emotions and thoughts, we have calm and we are not driven to despair as the men, which creates a great difference.

Though the society always has established to us that the "boss" of a relation is the man and we have accepted it. There is a thing that this very clear and it is that we for our skills can dominate the man, though this one not know it, and he believes that it is the boss.
Back to top Go down
nathalygiraldo

nathalygiraldo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Obviously the person who runs the relationship is the woman, because she is who delivers more love and dedication to the relationship, however it is good that men sometimes claim his position as chief and director of the relationship, as he usually does with everything, because that could help achieve a balance, provided this position is claimed with respect and without competition between the partner. Here I want to highlight the literature Nobel José Saramago, who wisely said that it is time to govern a woman, since she is who has the secret to positively change the world, because the man is who has governed all these years, and it has not had good consequences.
Back to top Go down
Manu Arbelaez!

Manu Arbelaez!

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Jessica R. Sexy Girl wrote:
Babys look this video! i love it, the lyrics is amazing, 50 cent talks about the true love.
the love that is in good and bad, the love that doesn`t care if you have money or if you dont. Also the song talks about too the trust, that is soooo important in a relationship. look this questions: Do you trust me enough, to tell me your dreams?.....If I was down would you say things to make me smile?.....If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century, Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?

ladies ask that to your boyfriends or special friends Wink

i like so much this song is so beautiful questions of true love.♥️
♫I love you like a fat kid love cake ♫

Back to top Go down
Twin D

Twin D

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:38 pm

cat
I think there's not a boss in a relationship, it could be that in a relationship one person is more leader than the other one but not the boss... By saying "boss" we would be talking about a job, and we would be saying that the couple is the employer, and it is not like that, in a relationship both, the boy and the girl are bosses and they both have to take the decisions together, they have to compliment each other and they can't try to impose some kind of authority.
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Attachments!!!!   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Now, you can add to your posts any attachment you want from your computer. Below the place you write on, you will find a new box named "attach file". Use it!!! You can share anything you like.
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
ValentinaGomez

ValentinaGomez

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:08 pm

I agree with diana, because so the men take the initiative, but we are the ones who decided it is done or isnt done or if we want to be with them or if we dont want ,and in some cases women can also take the initiative, but not many cases but also depends on the type of people who are in the relationship
Back to top Go down
laurad jimenez

laurad jimenez

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Girls: in general always a "boss" is going to see the relation, they all say that they complement each other, that both take the decisions; and sometimes it’s true there it’s a decision of two, but really there is one that in daily is left to go for other one because it does not matter for him, or because he doesn’t want a fight
Back to top Go down
dianapala

dianapala

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:53 pm

paulaVR wrote:
THE PERSON THAT MADE THE FIRST STEP IS THE MAN AT LEAST THAT'S THE MOST COMMON CASE BECAUSE AT START OF A RELATIONSHIP THE MAN IS WHO INVITE YOU TO GO OUT MAYBE IN SOME CASES THE WOMAN IS THE ONE WHO DECIDES EVERYTHING IN THE RELATIONSHIP AND IS THE ONE WHO STARTS THE RELATIONSHIP.

I THINK THAT IN A RELATIONSHIP ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A "BOSS" THAT TAKES THE INITIATIVE AND CONTROLS THE RELATIONSHIP FOR A GOOD WAY.
cyclops

Paula what your saying is true, in our society its always been common that the guy is the one to take the iniciative in the relationship. But you have to recognize that now in the 21st century everything is related to womens freedom, women are the ones who really chose who they want to be with, who they want to go out with and who they really want to have a relationship with, with this power of decision, I consider that women will always have a big influence on men.
Anyway, I also think it depends on the culture that’s being studied in this case. Its not the same mentioning a relationship in Colombia than in Africa or Europe, do to the fact that the space or the culture in which you live influences a lot in your decisions.
Back to top Go down
karen lopez

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 pm

the boss in the relationship:
I think if there really loves no matter who does or who fail to do in a given time, the goal of any relationship is the dialogue and the good of the two, should always seek the welfare of the couple, taking into that each person expresses or does his thing when you feel really
Rolling Eyes
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
salome

salome

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Dani_Repo wrote:
I would like to change the Topics name!! but obviously i don't know how, i think that i can
any way if i could change the name put

WHO MUST GIVE THE FIRST STEP IN A RELATIONSHIP? THE MEN? OR THE WOMAN?

NOW THAT I UNDESTAND YOUR POINT ,I AGREE THAT MUST TO BE THE MEN WHO GIVE THE FIRST STEP IN A RELATIONSHIP; THE FOREGOING COLUD BE SOUND VERY TRADITIONAL,BUT GIVES TO THE RELATIONSHIP A LITTLE BIT OF ROMANTICISM.

Last edited by salome on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ghthtr)
Back to top Go down
Jessica R. Sexy Girl

Jessica R. Sexy Girl

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Babys look this video! i love it, the lyrics is amazing, 50 cent talks about the true love.
the love that is in good and bad, the love that doesn`t care if you have money or if you dont. Also the song talks about too the trust, that is soooo important in a relationship. look this questions: Do you trust me enough, to tell me your dreams?.....If I was down would you say things to make me smile?.....If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century, Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?

ladies ask that to your boyfriends or special friends Wink

Last edited by Jessica R. Sexy Girl on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
carito.sepu

carito.sepu

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 pm

[b]i think we should always respect the couple, never we should judge if not there arguments,obviously do not live with blinders on that prevent us from seeing the reality of things,i can not belive that sometime relationship exist one boss is supposed to be a relationship where the two must make decisions.
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Razz I love you
Quote :
HAHA REPO I CAN'T IMAGINE A GREAT BOY WITH A SPEAKER OUT OF MY WINDOW AND SINGING LA VIE EN ROSE... OMG
[/quote]

hahahahaha That will be really funny, hahaha why that cannot happen? the only problem with you it's that you live in a 8 floor!
to lose everything, but not the dignity, and of course the romance!
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:57 pm

anatoro wrote:
i am really disagree with the type of relationships when the boy or the girl want to have the control of the other one , like a dad, a mom, or even worst, i think that is not the objective of being in a relationship .and it is not as it is suppose to be , a boyfriend or girlfriend should be the person you trust, makes you feel better, worries about you and it is your support. But to me it is definitely a mistake see the person you love as a sofa that belong to you and it is yours, when the cute words : i am yours , your mine ,become a selfish and egocentric act where someone even follow their partner,It loses the sense of being with one person you do not trust that is why i think the base must be the love but also the trust. Wink

I agree with you, I do not like this kind of relationship which look like their parents, this is what worst
I also think the same, if you're with that person is for to love you, is to give you support etc.. pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?   Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the ''boss'' in a relationship?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next