RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?

Go down 
+18
Ana Isabel
cata rpo
nathalygiraldo
Andrecardenas
Monica Ardila
juanes
Manu Arbelaez!
karen lopez
natyj
Dani Orozco
tatiana alvarez
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Sandra Sosa
daniela garcia
paulaVR
Dani valencia
carito.sepu
Paola Henao
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm

Facebook, and other such social networking websites, are meant to help stay in touch with friends, make new friends, play games, plan events, send virtual gifts, adopt virtual pets and do other such online activities. While all these activities are enjoyable, at times you get so used to them that you forget that you have an actual life to live. When you forget this fact and start spending more time online, thus neglecting yourself as well as people around you, it means you are suffering from Facebook addiction disorder.
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:55 pm

I think Facebook is the most crowded and addictive page in internet. I consider that the people nowadays have lost all the carnal relations for be all the time in front a computer, forgetting how to talk and only practicing how to make ridiculous and irrelevant phrases. They are not thinking and strengthen the diaries relations that they should have everyday.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? Dios-o-el-domonio-en-facebook-378x300
Back to top Go down
laura perez

laura perez

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:46 pm

facebook! in reality that translates this word? addiction or communication? friends or enemies? happiness or sadness ?.... really is a need to feel accompanied and watched, and more than a necessity becomes an addiction that sooner or later invaded much of our lives, so much can not live without it.
Back to top Go down
salome

salome

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Ana Isabel wrote:
We have converted into a consumer society and that´s really worrying to me because we are losing contact with people,real contact...and we are now having virtual relationships, we have virtual friends, everybody knows our life because we post everything in social mediums like FACEBOOK...we prefere to send a message that call our family or friends,we preffer watch pictures in the computer than being with people...
FACEBOOK is something that I really like, because not everything is wrong...Facebook has a lot of positive things...I can mention a few of those.
1. You can find people that you need.
2. You can contact old friends.
3. You can comunicated with people from other countries.
4. You can share images, thoughts, music, etc

But also,THE FACEBOOK can eats us...The first thing that we do when turn on the computer or the cellphone is log into facebook (I speak by me self and by majority of people who I know). We can spend a lot of hours in facebook watching pictures, status or gossiping....and that´s why I say that our life is virtual now, and virtual life has converted more important than the REAL LIFE that is knowing how to coexist with the other, know how they smell, how they really think, how they live.

" everybody wants to keep in contact with their friends, and always likes to know what is happen with them,so a easy way is the social network, because you can see your friends every time of the day, and see what they do recently, thah could be a explanation of why te people expend many time in that kind of websites
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 pm

We have converted into a consumer society and that´s really worrying to me because we are losing contact with people,real contact...and we are now having virtual relationships, we have virtual friends, everybody knows our life because we post everything in social mediums like FACEBOOK...we prefere to send a message that call our family or friends,we preffer watch pictures in the computer than being with people...
FACEBOOK is something that I really like, because not everything is wrong...Facebook has a lot of positive things...I can mention a few of those.
1. You can find people that you need.
2. You can contact old friends.
3. You can comunicated with people from other countries.
4. You can share images, thoughts, music, etc

But also,THE FACEBOOK can eats us...The first thing that we do when turn on the computer or the cellphone is log into facebook (I speak by me self and by majority of people who I know). We can spend a lot of hours in facebook watching pictures, status or gossiping....and that´s why I say that our life is virtual now, and virtual life has converted more important than the REAL LIFE that is knowing how to coexist with the other, know how they smell, how they really think, how they live.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Suárez Garzón

Catalina Suárez Garzón

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:39 am

I am addicted to facebook, I lose much time, I think that should not happen,because the time is very important for hobbies or learn what we want, learning and enjoying every moment surrounded family, friends, love and every person ....The good times are short, so we have to live us happy!

The time is to occupy in really productive things, like dancing, painting, singing, or playing sports like volleyball:)

WE NEED LEAVE THE ADDICTION BE CONNECTED AT ANY TIME!

At present the creation of mobile Internet devices, are causing poor communication and loss of friends, because we prefer to be talking to people who are far away than with those who are always on your side, calling plans today is the latest trend .. the use of black berry starts to discuss the misuse of these products ... young people are always distracted and should not happen elephant geek
Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Dani Orozco wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ZrK2NryuQ&feature=related

Just see this amazing video. It talks from itself.

( Saddly, This happen a lot with our friends)

Think about it, comment, and enjoy... affraid

Thanks topo I've been looking for this video a loooong time ago.. yeah it speaks for itself and I remember that the first time I saw it I was with my mum and she had her cellphone in her hands and when the video ends, she inmediately dropped the phone and started to kiss me and tell me I LOVE YOUUU! Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
nathalygiraldo

nathalygiraldo

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:26 pm

the addiction that many people have the Facebook can also be seen as a psychological issue, because in the virtual world can be who your you want and you do not have fear of discrimination, it is perhaps one of the reasons why young people come to these sites and create an addiction It is almost to a place where they feel protected from a reality that perhaps do not understand
Back to top Go down
Andrecardenas

Andrecardenas

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Currently, the majority of those makes use of social networks, Facebook in this case, but many young people don’t know to manage the time spend in this network, often forgetting the true social environment around them. We have created an addiction to these sites and we do not realize the damage that we are generating, it is good that you want to meet new people but we cannot put aside life we have because we are becoming a society doesn't comunicate In addition to that we lose much time, because it should be borne in mind that half of the life we had sleeping and is for this that we must take the other half living something real, not virtual world or that bubble us hides of others

Last edited by Andrecardenas on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manu Arbelaez!

Manu Arbelaez!

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Monica Ardila wrote:
karen That the Same form, i believe That all starts with good intentions: in this case facebook began as a simple network for students of Harvard University, with the intension of people to share their tastes and feelings.
but now are, facebbok is used with double intension, for example many people use it for is white, steal identity, People steals etc.
I think that facebook is one more way to stun people, and causing them a stupid aficcion, having the need to know what others are doing, making people more gossipy.
why I propose that people do not become addicted to facebook, that rather than get ahead of mental retardation.

I like your comment moni people mistook this social network and are not giving a place in the world if not a few dependent of the facebook asking and finding out lives outside, to give you the proper use of investigate and make intelligent comments.
Back to top Go down
Monica Ardila

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm

karen That the Same form, i believe That all starts with good intentions: in this case facebook began as a simple network for students of Harvard University, with the intension of people to share their tastes and feelings.
but now are, facebbok is used with double intension, for example many people use it for is white, steal identity, People steals etc.
I think that facebook is one more way to stun people, and causing them a stupid aficcion, having the need to know what others are doing, making people more gossipy.
why I propose that people do not become addicted to facebook, that rather than get ahead of mental retardation.
Back to top Go down
Manu Arbelaez!

Manu Arbelaez!

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:08 pm

karen lopez wrote:
Actually facebook has become a silly web page, now people know what it means, because its getting addictive for adolescents that only want to get in touch through this way and they have forgotten to talk personally. Even though facebook has bad things, some other can be good for us, like find people that have been out of reach. Also facebook can be useful for students to get assignments and homeworks. Facebook has a lot of good things and its good to be part of it, you just need to give facebook the right use. Smile

I wonder what they did when it didn't exist. That anyone knows where are you, how you or the others look in them profile picture or know with who you went out isn't good. Is the most stupid social network that ever invented, and if it's for works or reponsabilities, you should to know them and you have to fulfill them. What did the students when it didn't exist?
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Attachments!!!!   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Now, you can add to your posts any attachment you want from your computer. Below the place you write on, you will find a new box named "attach file". Use it!!! You can share anything you like.
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
karen lopez

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Actually facebook has become a silly web page, now people know what it means, because its getting addictive for adolescents that only want to get in touch through this way and they have forgotten to talk personally. Even though facebook has bad things, some other can be good for us, like find people that have been out of reach. Also facebook can be useful for students to get assignments and homeworks. Facebook has a lot of good things and its good to be part of it, you just need to give facebook the right use. Smile
Back to top Go down
Manu Arbelaez!

Manu Arbelaez!

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:36 pm

natyj wrote:

this video really says much of what many people live in facebook

[b] THAT SO BAD SONG Mad
Back to top Go down
Manu Arbelaez!

Manu Arbelaez!

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:31 pm

karen lopez wrote:
Today, facebook has become a stupid network, because the people have been charged with giving its meaning, today we are experiencing a worrying addiction as teenagers just want to interact with people only by this way and talking personally had been forgotten.

although it has its bad things also has its good ones, facebook allows us to return to talk to people with whom we had lost communication, anyway a number of things which make worth belonging to this network, but everything depends on the way we use it.
Very Happy Very Happy

Absolutely is complete nonsense people have created a kind of addiction by finding out that ago, think, did, stopped him another, turning every addict in a total crazy the facebook, and someone that adds nothing to the society, pending things unimportant and karen never facebook does not have good things if you let you talk to someone is because they were known nothing more friends then does the same
Back to top Go down
karen lopez

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Today, facebook has become a stupid network, because the people have been charged with giving its meaning, today we are experiencing a worrying addiction as teenagers just want to interact with people only by this way and talking personally had been forgotten.

although it has its bad things also has its good ones, facebook allows us to return to talk to people with whom we had lost communication, anyway a number of things which make worth belonging to this network, but everything depends on the way we use it.
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm

this video really says much of what many people live in facebook
Back to top Go down
Dani Orozco

Dani Orozco

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ZrK2NryuQ&feature=related

Just see this amazing video. It talks from itself.

( Saddly, This happen a lot with our friends)

Think about it, comment, and enjoy... affraid

Last edited by Dani Orozco on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Dani Orozco

Dani Orozco

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Catalina Suárez Garzón wrote:
carito.sepu wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hVBsPa3-tI
hahahaha excellent video Caro, Clearly shows the idea generated by the facebook, problems, confusions, gossips, among others. The Facebook should be used for communication, for sharing photos with those who actually are far away, the true is that we are addicted and THAT IS NOT IDEA!! confused Mad affraid

The video show us perfectly how people allow that media such as facebook becomes in his reason for living, and sadly this means we let it absorb us and snatch us moments in our life that truly worth sharing with our friends and family, not sharing with a piece of technology ...

The same situation occurs with the Blackberry. My point of view about these phones is that they can be very effective and practical for the daily life, but they have become in addiction to the point that we don´t see face to face with our best friends anymore, we just send an emoticon supposedly summarizing our feelings toward these people. No Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tatiana alvarez

tatiana alvarez

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm

test to check your facebook addiction
1. Spend more time than you think you should navigate on facebook?
2. Think you have a problem if you reduced the time spent on facebook?
3. Their families have complained of the hours dedicated to be connected to the internet to be on facebook?
4. He finds it hard to stay away from facebook several days?
5. They resent their relations to spend many hours connected to facebook?
6. There are facebook applications areas or those who find it difficult to resist?
7. Have trouble controlling the urge to buy new applications or services offered on facebook?
8. Has tried, unsuccessfully, to reduce their use?
9. Draws much of its life pleasure from the fact of being connected to facebook?
Quantify the number of positive answers.
0-3 No problem
4-6 Risk
7-9 Problem
Back to top Go down
Catalina Suárez Garzón

Catalina Suárez Garzón

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:18 am

Hahahahaha I am adicct to facebook, I do fail much time, I think that shouldnot happened,because the time is very important for hobbies or learn. For example dance, paint , sing or play sports with the persons important for the life... Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Catalina Suárez Garzón

Catalina Suárez Garzón

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:56 pm

carito.sepu wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hVBsPa3-tI
hahahaha excellent video Caro, Clearly shows the idea generated by the facebook, problems, confusions, gossips, among others. The Facebook should be used for communication, for sharing photos with those who actually are far away, the true is that we are addicted and THAT IS NOT IDEA!! confused Mad affraid
Back to top Go down
Sandra Sosa

Sandra Sosa

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Referring to what he says seems to me that Garza has a point as the addiction to be in this environment is great ... knowing that it brings no benefits, it is also better not to change our habits, this network is very dangerous if you do not know how to use. Although addiction to stay connected to the internet is great because most people no longer have a life of personal and direct communication, only have an indirect communication
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?   WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT ADDICTION FACEBOOK?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next