RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS

Go down 
+26
Andrecardenas
Laura Zapata
dianapala
Ximena Perez
salome
paulaVR
Ana Isabel
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Geme Pauli
Laura Apraez
juliana patiño
karen lopez
ValentinaGomez
daniela garcia
Twin D
Daniela Betancur
Mari Maldonado
cata rpo
SaritaMuñoz
Meli Yepes
Laura Patiño
Monica Ardila
Melissa Restrepo G*
juanes
Manu Arbelaez!
Ana María Gómez
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
karen lopez

HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:40 pm

I think Homosexual relationships are completely normal, because they're human beings just like us, so they have their own feelings and can express them whatever they like.
Nowadays we feel weird when we see them, because we are used to see heterosexual couples (man and Woman, but with this actual situation that we are living, we have to get used to live with them and take them like normal couples who want to fell in love and be part of the World.
Back to top Go down
ValentinaGomez

ValentinaGomez

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 pm

I agree with mari maldo because people are free to choose with who be whether same sex and for me that is very respectable as we can not force a man to be with a woman if he dont want or conversely , althougt when adopting a baby it is bad, because as mari maldo says we must always consider that to raise a child is necessary to bear the company of a mother and a father and not a mother and a mother and a father and a father
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm

All human beings have free expression and if within our personality is the taste of a person of the same sex, that is not sin simply everyone is different and is respectable tastes of gay and also I think they are excellent people, I say because I have a gay friend and very special to me. Very Happy HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 Images%3Fq%3Dhomosexual%26um%3D1%26hl%3Des%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D643%26tbm%3Disch0%2C100&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=139&vpy=344&dur=3496&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=67&ty=143&oei=ONyoTajGM8aftge0_4zeBw&page=1&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0&biw=1024&bih=643
Back to top Go down
Twin D

Twin D

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm

I think that homosexual relationships are something completely normal, and I support and respect them. I have lesbian friends and they seem to be people like all of us, it's just that they have different interests which have to be respected and accepted.
I know that most of people don't agree with what I'm gonna say, but I think that those relationships are beautiful and most of them are so stables. What I can see with my friends is that they have long, pure and sincere relationships, where the love and the respect for each other is the most important.

What a Face cat

Last edited by Twin D on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daniela Betancur

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:16 pm

I agree there's nothing wrong with a homosexual person to have a relationship, as they also feel and should express what they inside a person that they understand between the two. It is very normal and people have to respect the way in which they live their life because I do not think that they are always on top of each to annoy. The only thing on which I disagree is to adopt children, would be very rare or more well that child would be discriminated against, because I think that having two parents of the same sex not be so well regarded by the world that relate, but if they do have to be respected that decision because it is their life and they have the right to live it as they wish. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Relationships between gay people are not a problem to me, it's their life... If they decide to adopt a child, they should give him/her the proper education and let him/her decide about their own sexual orientation, 'though I think it is really important that every kid has their own parental figure, mom and dad, not dad and dad or mom and mom, each parent is fundamental on a kid's life so that they can be complete.
Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:58 pm

SaritaMuñoz wrote:
I agree with manu arbelaez .. I think that an adoption on gay couple would bring so many problems for that child, I have readed stories of children who grows up in these conditions which say that in his opinion would not accept the law of adoption. they live with a lot of questions which would not necessarily exist in someone who is just learning about how to play.
I am not totally agree with these relationships, but i cant do anything, we are may be in a period of time for free expression, yes! it is.. but .. as far is going to go the man if is allowed to do whatever they want... Question

I agree with you, I have also heard about that kind of stories like in a tv show of Mtv called "real life" There were 2 guys and a girl talking about their personal life: Being childs of gay couples and the girl said that she doesn't have a problem with her parents being gay, but she had a problem with what the society thinks about it because she studied at a catolic school and she wasn't allowed to do things that she wanted to do, like being the school band director cos she was discriminated.. although she was happy and proud of her parents, it was a limitation for her when it comes to live in society and acept our differences!
Back to top Go down
SaritaMuñoz

SaritaMuñoz

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:44 am

I agree with manu arbelaez .. I think that an adoption on gay couple would bring so many problems for that child, I have readed stories of children who grows up in these conditions which say that in his opinion would not accept the law of adoption. they live with a lot of questions which would not necessarily exist in someone who is just learning about how to play.
I am not totally agree with these relationships, but i cant do anything, we are may be in a period of time for free expression, yes! it is.. but .. as far is going to go the man if is allowed to do whatever they want... Question
Back to top Go down
Manu Arbelaez!

Manu Arbelaez!

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:00 am

Meli Yepes wrote:
i'm agree with the homosexual relationships, but what i don't like is the public demostrations because there are people who dislike it, like me, the disrespect that sometimes they have with the heterosexual persons.

I disagree, in part, with what Meli Rpo said. Because i seem that a homosexual couple, when adopts a child, it can be that the child is get use to the situation, but when he grows up, he will start to see the other children's parents and he'll come to feel ashamed to show them to the society, but i agree in part too, becuase the homosexual have rights and they can do it too

I Don't think the same way, that's not normal . Think about the son.....

selfish
Back to top Go down
Meli Yepes

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:26 pm

i'm agree with the homosexual relationships, but what i don't like is the public demostrations because there are people who dislike it, like me, the disrespect that sometimes they have with the heterosexual persons.

I disagree, in part, with what Meli Rpo said. Because i seem that a homosexual couple, when adopts a child, it can be that the child is get use to the situation, but when he grows up, he will start to see the other children's parents and he'll come to feel ashamed to show them to the society, but i agree in part too, becuase the homosexual have rights and they can do it too
Back to top Go down
Laura Patiño

Laura Patiño

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:30 pm

"Defending the right to choose sexual preference is not an issue exclusive to lesbians and homosexuals, is a matter for everyone, because getting to the point of choosing freely their sexuality, is a right that has cost blood, sweat and tears modern nations "

Abel Pérez Rojas

I agree, because each person is free to choose how to live his life and each develops its own destiny.
And I think that not should be easy to make that decision. We should not judge.

Last edited by Laura Patiño on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monica Ardila

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:20 pm

i am totally agree with manu arbelez about the adoption of a child in these relationships.
because Not only it affects the children but also to the pair.

The children always must have a paternal figure and a mother figure, to be able to adapt and have a normal life in the company. In this case the children tendrian two mother figures, and where quedaria the paternal figure???

Besides this the children serian discriminated by the company, and crearia in them certain psychological traumas.

finally i agree with homosexual relationships because We ploughs in to world with free expression; but i never i`m going to of agree whit the adoption.
Back to top Go down
Manu Arbelaez!

Manu Arbelaez!

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Melissa Restrepo G* wrote:
I totally agree with homosexual relationships. We are in an period where free expression leads and although it may in the eyes of the church or God this is wrong, I think that in life happiness is paramount and if these people are in another of the same sex as are free to choose well.

with respect Manu A said I disagree, because If the couple took that decision is cause they feel able to educate the children without thinking that they are gonna miss a mother or a father depending the case. Both can provide to the children the love and the culture that everybody needs in the growth process.

It is not the fact of losing a mother or a father, i tell you is that when the child has a delivery of letters reach the two mothers, or two fathers, whether they enjoyed a child for being fat, and they enjoy it with a few parents of the same sex.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Restrepo G*

Melissa Restrepo G*

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 pm

I totally agree with homosexual relationships. We are in an period where free expression leads and although it may in the eyes of the church or God this is wrong, I think that in life happiness is paramount and if these people are in another of the same sex as are free to choose well.

with respect Manu A said I disagree, because If the couple took that decision is cause they feel able to educate the children without thinking that they are gonna miss a mother or a father depending the case. Both can provide to the children the love and the culture that everybody needs in the growth process.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Restrepo G*

Melissa Restrepo G*

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 pm

We can see from the last several years has been accepting homosexual culture.

Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Attachments!!!!   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Now, you can add to your posts any attachment you want from your computer. Below the place you write on, you will find a new box named "attach file". Use it!!! You can share anything you like.
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
Manu Arbelaez!

Manu Arbelaez!

PostSubject: Re: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

I agree with the homosexual relationship, not sharing the same taste and feelings for people of the opposite sex does not give the reason to discriminate, to treat them as less than we, but above all there must be a respectas well as the society is accepting them, they must be respected to heterosexual persons, who do not share their emotions.

All that I do not agree is the adoption of a child in these relationships, those affected are not them, if not the same children to say possess two father´s or two mother´s.

Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS   HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:12 pm

"The next sentence is definitely not humorous. In the USA, the home of democracy, the American psychiatric society has been treating homosexuality as a “sickness, a mental disease” ever since 1973"

You can express your opinion about the gay community here with the total satisfaction that nobody is gonna reject or discriminate you. Lets go to think the possibles causes of gay's behavior, taking into account the medical or psychologist reasons. We can also reconsider if they are right for the society or not, doing a specific study of them with the purpose of know their thoughts and feelings completely.

The idea is trying to not be crude and judge if someone say the true about himself or herself; first is important to know who is that person, and later we could write anything . So, please, if You don't have an interesting or contribute idea, you should't discuss about it, because we are here to learn new things and use it to do a feedback together¡

Remember, if you are gay or you have friends who are; You are allowed to tell a story or your thoughts about it¡ Very Happy HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS - Page 2 Familia-homosexuales

If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.
-Johann von Goethe

flower Should homosexuals have children?

Last edited by Ana María Gómez on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2