RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEX AND LOVE

Go down 
+43
linagil
Laura Zapata
Twin D
Ximena Perez
Alejita.Hdez
Vivit@
Mari Maldonado
Ana Isabel
LinaDuque
aleja valderrama
juliana patiño
Laura Patiño
Maria pardo
nathalygiraldo
Manu Arbelaez!
Carolina Arbelàez!
ginis
Ana María Gómez
dianapala
saris moncada
Dani Orozco
yesica agudelo
Melissa Restrepo G*
salome
karen lopez
Daniela Betancur
SaritaMuñoz
Jessica R. Sexy Girl
Pao Toro
anatoro
Pam O Rpo
Manuela Duque
Monica Ardila
cata rpo
mari ochoa
Paola Henao
Alejandra arcila
Dani_Repo
ValentinaGomez
daniela garcia
Meli Yepes
Dani valencia
juanes
47 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JuliEscobar

JuliEscobar

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:04 am

The truth could not say something like that sex can nurture a relationship or something, because honestly I've never had a sexual relationship. However, I have always thought that's too cute that should live with the person who really loves me, respects me and what it all for me.
I hope you keep up the marriage, I will not give you something so important to any fool that come my way. It is too valuable.
I believe that true love waits.
Back to top Go down
SaritaMuñoz

SaritaMuñoz

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Sex is funny and love is serious. by Stephan Jenkins cat
Back to top Go down
SaritaMuñoz

SaritaMuñoz

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:57 pm

I think that sex in a relationship is not everything, but it is an important part of it where it shows the confiance and respect for each other. Today we have a wrong meaning of what is sex, for now, young people only think about sex all the time forgetting what is really important, the facts thats make you fall in love, and if you are really in love you would make the act of love not only sex like everyone in this century. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sara Jaramillo

Sara Jaramillo

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 pm

The sex in a relation, is a very important part this when already it has happened for all his stages. Specially when the pair is known well, when the relation takes the respect, a good communication as a base, there are known well the tastes of another person to obtain the pleasure that the two wish, when all that is mixed by love it does a perfect combination for a successful relation.
Back to top Go down
laura perez

laura perez

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:17 pm

sex in a relationship can be really important when it is in a very advanced level ..... features such as time, respect, understanding are essential to help make this big step.
today this is a very rare because they give young people the importance wrong based more on pleasure than love itself, that's important and that is the basic of family values ​​as part of this perspective fronthead sex and love. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:44 pm

I decided to search some sexual curiosities because isn't only think in sex like a sin. There are many things we don't know about the sexual history, that's the importance of understand the origin of practices and elements that are used for a lot of couples who want to experiment new things these moderns times. If some of you feel attack with this post, please don't discuss it. We need mature people here who receive this subject with a relax flair. Let's read and learn a little about the world's sex. Taking into account different cultures, ways of though and rules.

Some curiosities of sex

1. According to sex museums, vibrators were first intended to treat women with “hysteria” during the 19th century. It has to be said that the concept of this disease has been changing throughout history. During classicism, a mad person was to be respected and was closest to God. But when man was finally separated from the maker and was put into the role of creating life, the mad (wo) men ended up in mental institutions. The vibrator was used as a medical accessory and supposedly helped the doctors treat the symptoms of hysteria and anxiety in women.

2. The much lauded regular exercise can be substituted with sex. Half an hour of intense sex will rid you of 200 calories. What’s more, because of the feeling of appeasement, the pleasure will be divided among 2 people.

3. Burlesque costumes, the desire of every man, have just now become sexy. This means that their original intent was anything but sexy. According to Dita von Teese, who does a satirical performance on high fashion and according to sex museums, the bottom parts of fine female underwear were originally created as “pubic wigs” for 15th century prostitutes. The shape of the design served to hide the symptoms of syphilis. Nowadays sexy latex underwear has a totally different meaning.

4. One must view things and curious cases that conceal the nature, as this last fact that we did not know and has attracted particular attention, besides humans dolphins are the only animals that have sex for purposes not only evolutionary but also pleasure.

5.The Playboy icon is known for two meanings: it symbolizes excellent results and an unusual smile on the face. Women's Health magazine uncovered that this strange bunny smile is in fact the consequence of a conservative Japanese tradition. Japanese consumers rejected the production of sexual accessories for a long time because the bunny shape was too similar to the male sexual organ. And that’s why they eventually added the smile (the part above the bow) - to please the Japanese.

6. The love of perfumes by libertines and prostitutes, as well as sensual women of the higher classes, is quite marked. Heschl reported a case of a man of forty-five in whom absence of the olfactory sense was associated with imperfect development of the genitals; it is also well known that olfactory hallucinations are frequently associated with psychoses of an erotic type.

SEX AND LOVE Sex_Laws

Last edited by Ana María Gómez on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamea alzate

pamea alzate

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:29 pm

clown Personally I think there is no mystery for talking about the sex and the “love” that you show when you start to have an active sexual life… maybe I don’t think like many people think about this fact, but if the boyfriend asks you for that “ love proof” you should say Imgonna give you the love proof but it is gonna be till we get married, in our honeymoon! If you really love me you can wait for me long time! Reading one book called “sex, lies & the truth” I foud some phrases about what to do if some man asks for you that love proof… here I write only three!
question:” an sexual life can maintain our bodies nearer than we could imagine“
answer: yes, sexual life maintain our bodies nearer but the the rest of them so far”

question: you don’t love me?
Answer: you don’t respect me?

Question: if you don’t make it, im going to search for some girl to do it
Answer: ok… I hope you both be happy

SEX AND LOVE Tumblr11
Back to top Go down
linagil

linagil

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:06 pm

SEX AND LOVE Amor_y_sexo

A group of American scientists of different universities has put hand to sex and the love. Its intention is to know the intimate chemical reactions that take part in the loving feeling and sexual desire. Their results are showy, but they do not leave in clearly if they are two different things or two faces of a single. What there are boarded the scientists is not love understood as one of the forms of the universal human identity and that can be called " love to the other " , but like feeling of physical and spiritual attraction that takes to two people to look for the intimate hug and, in many cases, to maintain it during long time. But, as the human being is still a rational animal, that attraction that can be exclusively physical sublimates it with the label of the love. Or loving feeling or a sexual desire what habitually love is called, the certain thing is that, according to the ABC newspaper informs, investigators of the University of Stanford have verified that the chemical reactions that one of them or both cause that the brain secrete dopamine - neurotransmisora hormone that influences in the mood that has tranquilizing and pleasant effects. The culminating analgesic moment is the one of orgasmo, which, according to Barry Komisaruk, of the University of New Jersey, besides conferring a greater sensitivity to the tact, can fall, in the case of the women, until 50% the pain. On the other hand, scientists of the New York university of Siracusa, have stated the truth on the love at first sight, which can take fifth of second in taking place. In order to reach a so sudden answer, the two implied people have activated when seeing themselves twelve areas of their brain that release to the happy dopamine and other intoxicating substances, like the oxitocina and the adrenalin. The female leader of the equipment of this University is doctor Stephanie Ortigue, peculiar last name that remembers to me that the Greek hipocráticos used to cure the masculine impotence an ointment with oil and pepper in dust that mopped with a handful of nettles in the penis and the anus of the impotent one. With respect to the differences between sorts, the doctors have been less giving by certain the popular belief in that the man thinks more about sex than the woman, which for three times than that one. In order to justify this tendency they maintain that the zone of the masculine brain that activates the sexuality is twice and average major that the equivalent zone of the feminine brain. This also comes to confirm the myth according to which all the men are hermafroditas, because they have the penis between the legs and feminine sex in the mind. Also it explains, according to the results of one recent survey realised in Spain, that a third of the Spanish men requires the services of a glad woman.
Back to top Go down
JessicaG

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: sex and love   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:19 pm

I think that to have sex with someone you must be totally safe (or) if you really want to be very aware of the consecuancias that this can bring you, think before you act enough to know the other person, trust is a the most important parts of a relationship, knowing quite well with your spouse or partner (a) feel good, no pressure to do it that is born you never do if you're not fully prepared (a) if you have doubts or fears for this there is no definite age can only be reached now.
love is not based on sex if the feelings if your partner really loves you and respects you will give enough time for you to choose your the right time having sex Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:49 pm

I think that to have sex firtsly you should define the stage of your relationship with your partner[/b]. Do you know this person well enough? Are you open with each other? First time sex may turn out to be not so smooth and pleasant and the person with whom you are going to have first time sex is about to leave memories for you which are not likely to fade. That's why you are the one to choose. Will this be a person you'd better forget or will this interlude recall pleasant emotions later ?. Secondly think if you are physically and mentally ready to have sex. Some people claim they are ready to have sex at age 16, while others are ready at age 20. Nobody can tell when someone will be ready, it can be different for everyone. The only person who will know when is you! If you have any doubts, then you are probably not ready for sex yet and finally are you sure that you have chosen the right partner? Just because he or she is your boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mean that you have to have sex with them. Don't feel pressured. Think about these things: Is he or she the one for me? Do I really want to have sex with him/her? And most importantly, you have to feel good with the person of your choice. If you feel awkwardly towards him/her then you may not want to have sex with them.
Back to top Go down
Laura Zapata

Laura Zapata

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm

"It is not the same sex to make you love to do" Ximena agree with what you say, but at the same time think that the love and sex will complement each other, provided that there is true love and these sexual relationships are with respect and responsibility love and sex are main elements in a relationship that they truly love and not have sex only need if not truly desired one another with a great loving passion. Everything that surrounds us today focuses on the sex, always with us, but to have relations we must be sure really if we want this person and be responsible for the acts we do.
Back to top Go down
Twin D

Twin D

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:52 pm

At this time when you talk about love most of young people find it
related to sex, but what they don't undertand is that is not the sabe
being with a person for pleasure than for love. It could be that many of
them feel right just by having sex, but time will show them that it is
not what really matters in a relationship... When a relationship is only
based on sex, the first love will disappear with the time.
cat
SEX AND LOVE Love+sex
SEX AND LOVE Chickenlovesex
Back to top Go down
Pao Toro

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Ximena Perez wrote:
"Today sex is taken as a game where the smallest to the largest is part of this, taking their best chips to play." I think that love is something very beautiful in the life of the human being is as its essence that makes day wake up that an illusion that makes everything around him is better of how it can be dreamed sit in a paradise with this person that loves. But sex is something different from something that is many times without love just to meet sexual needs, sex today has become only wildly intercourse with any person. Nowadays people are not fall so easy but on the other hand they always want to satisfy sexual fantasies for nothing or at the same time for all.

xime i´m agree with you when you say that a lot of people have sex just to satisfy their sexual needs, i think that the peolple have been losing respect for their self, because have sex with anyone, which makes it dont be something only and special
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 pm

I think it is not the same having sex to make the love..... Razz bounce
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:38 pm

"Today sex is taken as a game where the smallest to the largest is part of this, taking their best chips to play." I think that love is something very beautiful in the life of the human being is as its essence that makes day wake up that an illusion that makes everything around him is better of how it can be dreamed sit in a paradise with this person that loves. But sex is something different from something that is many times without love just to meet sexual needs, sex today has become only wildly intercourse with any person. Nowadays people are not fall so easy but on the other hand they always want to satisfy sexual fantasies for nothing or at the same time for all.
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:37 pm

LOVE CREATES TENSION, THE RELAXED SEX !!
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:36 pm

SEX IS THE COMPLEMENT OF LOVE
!!

SEX AND LOVE Masgra10
Back to top Go down
Vivit@

Vivit@

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 am

Experts say that the attraction is essential for a couple has property results and sex is the way to implement this attraction. Sex should not decline and fall into monotony. It should be fun and creative, and the passion that made ​​you fall in love one day will always be present. However, it is scientifically proven that being in love itself expires at the end of time, approximately four years. It is interesting to note that the limit of divorces coincide with the four years of cohabitation. But the science also says to us that when the passion is ended, we must open way to the love. From a scientific standpoint, the felitenamina (product of passion) must give way to the endorphin (product of love). That is, it is necessary to learn to lead the passion towards the love, which is usually more tender and peaceful, but more durable.
Attachments
SEX AND LOVE Attachment3.gif
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(19 Kb) Downloaded 27 times
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:21 am

Many people feel the need to divide the sex and love, because they are not able to keep them together and complemented each other. The idea of a projected and almost perfect relationship, is synchronized and make work correctly these two words that contain a single universal word "Love".
A love that is based purely on the basis of sex, could be explained by the lack of knowledge, case would only become a subject with which we can satisfy carnal needs of a human being who needs to reproduce naturally, here the variation would be pleased, It plays a key role in the development of the "clandestine" relationship.
On the other hand a relationship based on ethical values, and a crush of early adolescence in which you look at the other person as something unattainable, sublime and true; You can become an affection deep and calm, that sexual desire is repressed, based mainly on the lack of chemistry, thus giving his origin in the physicist mainly.
Although the type of relationship that I have just explained, is the most appropriate lovingly speaking, is really incomplete, taking into account the lack of sex.
Sex formerly seen simply as the form to have an offspring and reproduce a specific people, but with the passage of time, the term sex was becoming more important of which was given there by expressing a logical necessity of get out and enjoy it the most as an evaluative activity which learns of the other, their behaviours, its delicacy, tenderness and hardness to the sexual act.
So the perfect relationship may be found in the hedonism (enjoy the delights) and in love deep includes ways of seeing the life of another, and turn takes them to create a feedback that allows the development of a world partner reciprocal and multifaceted.
cherry
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Sex without love doesn´t have importance...Sex without love is something fleeting, is something that will give you satisfaction only for a moment...
Sex with love is something really natural, something valuable, something gorgeous, that is going to make you happy but not for a while, on the contrary for a long time.
Back to top Go down
LinaDuque

LinaDuque

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:16 am

The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
She wakes up in the morning with a smile on her face knowing that yesterday when she needed him, he was there and today when she looks for him... he'll be in the same place.
And there's just something about you.. that makes me look again.
I could die just staring in your eyes, I just wanna feel your heartbeat.
I thought I had never instantly loved a face more, and I also felt that I wanted to live in his bed, next to him.
Turn out the lights now;
to see is to believe.
I just want you near me;
I just want you here with me.
and I'd give up everything only for you,

it's the least that I could do.
Love is magnific!!!! woowww
Back to top Go down
aleja valderrama

aleja valderrama

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:32 pm

juliana patiño wrote:
I believe that love is more important than sex, because sex is not always (most times) is a demonstration of love and love is a feeling purer and more honest than you have to have sex ... I do not disagree with sex but I prefer love to be something more special and beautiful to enjoy it with others.

I agree with Julian, but also think that sex in a stable relationship and trust is very important because it is a full of love. what I think is we have not truly understood the meaning of sex, we're leaving entangle by men who take this as a sport or macho siemplemente by creersen. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
juliana patiño

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:17 pm

I believe that love is more important than sex, because sex is not always (most times) is a demonstration of love and love is a feeling purer and more honest than you have to have sex ... I do not disagree with sex but I prefer love to be something more special and beautiful to enjoy it with others.
Back to top Go down
Laura Patiño

Laura Patiño

SEX AND LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Melissa Restrepo G* wrote:
I think that sex is not the most important thing in a relationship, but is a necessary complement to show to the other things which maybe with words we couldn't say. the question is knowing manage the stuffs and not become it in something monotonous cause we are trying, to make an especial and unique occasion!
We should take care of us, protect us and act whit responsibility!

SEX IS THAT SPICE THAT COMPLEMENTS PERFECTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP!

I agree, sex in a snap-in relationship, it must be something good and not for what it touches. is a sign of affection for the couple, and is done when we are safe and because we really want.
Should be a matter of respect
Back to top Go down

SEX AND LOVE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next