RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORBIDDEN LOVE

Go down 
+51
Pao Toro
paulaVR
Laura Apraez
Daniela Betancur
Mari Maldonado
nathalygiraldo
Manu Arbelaez!
aleja valderrama
Dani Orozco
lauRamirez
laurad jimenez
Monica Ardila
LinaDuque
ginis
Laura Patiño
juliana echavarria
Ana María Gómez
leidy gomez
Sandra Sosa
mari ochoa
Dani_Repo
Meli Yepes
Ana Isabel
yesica agudelo
carito.sepu
linagil
Alejita.Hdez
Paula Silva
SaritaMuñoz
salome
dianapala
daniela garcia
karen lopez
Laura Zapata
Andrecardenas
ValentinaGomez
Vivit@
Maria pardo
Ximena Perez
Alejandra arcila
Pam O Rpo
Dani valencia
Manuela Duque
tatiana alvarez
natyj
krolainaR.
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Carolina Arbelàez!
MariaBetancur
juanes
55 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 am

Back to top Go down
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:37 am

Forbidden love, love is felt and when there is no time to love and religion!!
Back to top Go down
ginis

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:20 am

the forbidden love has led to all kinds of histories from romatics up to tragic, we all meet romeo and julieta the inmortal acts of william shackespeare in which prodece the death of the protagonists for not being able to live through his love.
in these times the prohibited loves were real barriers between the lovers, without there was the minor possibility that this love could accomplish over the obstacles.
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:13 am

daniela garcia wrote:
good bye.. i was a big expierence and i learned thanks juanes for all and my friends one kiss and hug

I completely agree with Garza, this activity was awesome and amazing, I liked and all participated and enjoy with this fantastic experience!! Bye Bye... cheers
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 am

"We are commanded to love God with all our minds as well as with all our hearts and we commit a great sin
if we forbid or prevent that cultivation of the mind in others which would enable them to perform this duty".

Last edited by Mari Maldonado on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:05 am

"As a first step there must be an offer to achieve equality of rights in disarmament by abolishing the weapons forbidden to the Central Powers by the Peace Treaties".
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:03 am

"For us, holding on to religious rules, and following them, and refraining from what's forbidden, and being diligent with our duties, what do we call that? That's what we call freedom".
Back to top Go down
cadavid!!

cadavid!!

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:56 pm

I had once a friend who grew to be very near to me. In certain moment when we were seated in the shore of a pool, did he gather with the palm of the hand little water, supported it opposite to me and said ' You see this water that I support carefully in my hand? it symbolizes to the love. ' This is as I saw it: The time that you support your carefully open hand and allow to be there, will always be there. Nevertheless, if you try to close your fingers, wrap it and possess it he will spill for the splits that he finds. This is the biggest mistake that the people do when he meets the love .... they try to possess it, they demand, hope .... and like the water that spills for your fingers the love will move away from you. For the love it means to be free, you cannot change his nature. If there are the people who love you allow them to remain free. He asks but do not demand. It can seem easy, but it is a lesson that can take the whole life so that the practice is real. It is the secret of the real love. To take it to the practice with certainty, it will have to be sincere and not to expect anything from those for whom you love. ' In other words.... The life does not measure itself for the number of breathers that we take, but in the moments that we remain without respiration... The life is beautiful!!! Live through it!!!
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:30 pm

good bye.. i was a big expierence and i learned thanks juanes for all and my friends one kiss and hug
Back to top Go down
cadavid!!

cadavid!!

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 pm

when two persons love each other and cannot be together to share this love. All the time is thinking that they are thinking in the beautiful moments that they have lived together.
Back to top Go down
laura perez

laura perez

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Forbidden love phrases

Ballad of Crazy Love
No, nothing is late for everything
have their time just like wheat and roses;
except that, unlike stem and flower,
any time is the time it gets love.
No, Love is not late.
(José Angel Buesa)

forbidden love
Upload sparkling lips and dark circles!
Through your veins climb, like a wounded dog
seeking the shelter of soft sidewalks.
(Cesar Vallejo)

Forbidden Love Song
Only you and I know how ignorant people
to change a ceremonious greeting, cold
because no one suspected to be fake your way
or how love is.

the forbidden love isn´t good practice but is dangerous and have pleasssures
Back to top Go down
cadavid!!

cadavid!!

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:48 pm

the forbidden love is very difficult when two persons love each other because to not be with this person leads to a big anxiety to our hearts.

Back to top Go down
Sara Jaramillo

Sara Jaramillo

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 pm

I think that the prohibited love is something that all the persons one day should be sorry, because they say that the more prohibited is the more longed, and to know that we have to leave many things aside to live through it is something for saying this way excitingly.
The desires fighting for something that we want keeps us alive, is something that mas that love is a passion and a great attraction that it makes us feel satisfied when we live through it.

But also it is something of control, is in the habit of being a little a passenger and therefore we it cannot do the center of our life because with we can cause hurts, not alone to persons of our environment if not to us themselves, because if it is made call prohibited it is because it has some reason in order that it is like that. confused
Back to top Go down
pamea alzate

pamea alzate

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Forbidden love is a problem for many people …It’s not really good think about a relationship that is not gonna be real one day, that platonic love we frequently hear is a glimpse of this…We also can see this topic with parents who don’t like the daughter’s boyfriend, and it can separate or broken relations with our parents! Is not a very very important if we can say “problem” but we can’t ignore it! clown
Back to top Go down
linagil

linagil

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:35 pm

linagil wrote:
My Forbidden Love Story.... by luisa garcia

I'm in love with my second cousin. Or, at least, I used to be. I don' think I am anymore which is sort of a relief. He was just always so sweet. And he told me he loved me which I never hear from anyone else in my family. And I felt safe with him which is odd because I usually have my guard up all the time and never relax. And he always knows how to make me laugh and how to make me feel better when I'm upset.

I used to think that there was a chance for us to be together. Just because of some moments we would have. I don't know. Everybody on team sugar who's read my story said that they think I was just sort of desperate to have someone love me and since my second cousin said he loved me I developed the wrong kind of feelings for him. I realize now that that was true and I think if my fellow sugars hadn't helped me realize this I would still be tortured because I thought I loved him.

I think what also helped me get over my cousin was recently I've gotten very close to his girlfriend of four an a half years. She's really nice and she lets me talk to her when I'm feeling upset. Despite my being bisexual I have no attraction to my cousin's girlfriend but when I realized I was receiving the same love and affection from her as from my cousin I reasoned that I must have read my feelings wrong.

The longing for someone to love me. That's what caused my awkward feelings toward my cousin. But now I realize I don't feel that way towards him, not really.

What worries me is that when I'm being completely honest with myself I have to admit that I wouldn't have a single problem if my cousin and I some how ended up together. I might even be pleased. I guess I'm still yearning for a bit more love.

To all of the sugars who have already read this and given me advice I thank you. Thanks to your advice I'm getting through this.

we put to need as much love that we fell in love less with the indicated person?

we harvested ourselves before a relation but it is by the same to need love, not always is a profitable way to guide itself by the feelings but to learn to love the suffering it is not possible to be left back
Back to top Go down
linagil

linagil

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:26 pm

My Forbidden Love Story.... by luisa garcia

I'm in love with my second cousin. Or, at least, I used to be. I don' think I am anymore which is sort of a relief. He was just always so sweet. And he told me he loved me which I never hear from anyone else in my family. And I felt safe with him which is odd because I usually have my guard up all the time and never relax. And he always knows how to make me laugh and how to make me feel better when I'm upset.

I used to think that there was a chance for us to be together. Just because of some moments we would have. I don't know. Everybody on team sugar who's read my story said that they think I was just sort of desperate to have someone love me and since my second cousin said he loved me I developed the wrong kind of feelings for him. I realize now that that was true and I think if my fellow sugars hadn't helped me realize this I would still be tortured because I thought I loved him.

I think what also helped me get over my cousin was recently I've gotten very close to his girlfriend of four an a half years. She's really nice and she lets me talk to her when I'm feeling upset. Despite my being bisexual I have no attraction to my cousin's girlfriend but when I realized I was receiving the same love and affection from her as from my cousin I reasoned that I must have read my feelings wrong.

The longing for someone to love me. That's what caused my awkward feelings toward my cousin. But now I realize I don't feel that way towards him, not really.

What worries me is that when I'm being completely honest with myself I have to admit that I wouldn't have a single problem if my cousin and I some how ended up together. I might even be pleased. I guess I'm still yearning for a bit more love.

To all of the sugars who have already read this and given me advice I thank you. Thanks to your advice I'm getting through this.

we put to need as much love that we fell in love less with the indicated person?
Back to top Go down
JessicaG

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: forbidden love(madonna)   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Just one kiss on my lips
Was all it took to seal the future
Just one look from your eyes
Was like a certain kind of torture

Once upon a time
There was a boy
There was a girl

Just one touch from your hands
Was all it took to make me falter

[Chorus]
Forbidden love
Are we supposed to be together
Forbidden love
Forbidden love
Forbidden love
We seal the destiny forever
Forbidden love
Forbidden love

Just one smile on your face
Was all it took to change my fortune
Just one word from your mouth
Was all I needed to be certain

Once upon a time
There was a boy
There was a girl
Hearts that intertwine
They lived in a different kind of world

[Chorus]

Just one kiss
Just one touch
Just one look

[Chorus x2]

Just one kiss
Just one touch
Just one look
Just one love
Back to top Go down
Laura Apraez

Laura Apraez

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:48 pm

but i agree with those who say that a forbidden love makes the feelings bigger, makes them stronger and creates roads to try to get to that person..but is true that there are some people out of our league, as zapatos id love which is johnny deep
Back to top Go down
JessicaG

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: forbidden love   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:47 pm

as they say it becomes tempting forbidden maybe some people confuse love with forbidden temptations in our lives all that we can not make calls more attention to feel the adrenaline that we can discover the danger and consequences that can bring us who have not had a forbidden love or a temptation? I think the forbidden love lives with more intensity and more that love is more passionate but we can not step over other people to live something that has no stability could be affected ourselves.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Pao Toro

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:04 pm

I think that the forbidden love must be very stressful, because is always present the fear by being discovered, and there are many questions on how to deal with a situation to be discovered, but also should be interesting since there are so many forbidden love in our daily live.
Must be very intense love for the short time that is left to enjoy, should be use it to the maximum, the downside of a forbidden love is being hidden, the not to enjoy that relationship normally in the eyes of others and in places where one would like to be with her or his couple.
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:25 pm

"If you love someone let it free, if he returns is because it is yours, if not, it was never" Lauris, a forbidden love is not possible to have it in different cases therefore becomes in banned, I think that man should always be focused to reality, but as we are always thinking about impossible things you could say are fantastic. Who love without being loved is subject to be wandering in love ... I think lauris that we love and in the same way be met because if it is not the case we are going to suffer much wandering love
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:09 pm

LUCKY AT CARDS , UNLUCKY IN LOVE. [b] Wink
FORBIDDEN LOVE Forbid10
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:01 pm

♫♫♫ Why is it forbidden love
Are more intense than those permitted
I will say so even with a little
And one makes up with the touch of hands

That is, why is
What forbidden love more easily drive us crazy
Why is it, why is ♫♫♫

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:54 pm

I LOVE THIS SONG!... MAYBE YOU ARE ASKING WHY THIS VIDEO, I POST IT BECAUSE IF FOR YOU THAT PERSON IS ONE IN A MILLION THEN DON'T LET IT GO BECAUSE THE RELATIONSHIP IS FORBIDDEN, THE ONLY THING THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS FIGHT FOR THE RELATIONSHIP cherry
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:38 pm

I THINK THAT FORBIDDEN LOVE IS SOMETHING AMAZING IF YOU HAVE A SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEBODY THAT YOU REALLY LIKE AND DON'T WORRY ABOUR YOUR FAMILLY AND YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE ANYBODY KNOW ABOUT THAT.

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE A CHANCE WITH THAT PERSON AND ESCAPE OF EVERYTHING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE Empty

Back to top Go down

FORBIDDEN LOVE
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next