RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEX AND LOVE

Go down 
+43
linagil
Laura Zapata
Twin D
Ximena Perez
Alejita.Hdez
Vivit@
Mari Maldonado
Ana Isabel
LinaDuque
aleja valderrama
juliana patiño
Laura Patiño
Maria pardo
nathalygiraldo
Manu Arbelaez!
Carolina Arbelàez!
ginis
Ana María Gómez
dianapala
saris moncada
Dani Orozco
yesica agudelo
Melissa Restrepo G*
salome
karen lopez
Daniela Betancur
SaritaMuñoz
Jessica R. Sexy Girl
Pao Toro
anatoro
Pam O Rpo
Manuela Duque
Monica Ardila
cata rpo
mari ochoa
Paola Henao
Alejandra arcila
Dani_Repo
ValentinaGomez
daniela garcia
Meli Yepes
Dani valencia
juanes
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Manuela Duque

Manuela Duque

SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:16 pm

I think a most important relationship should not be sex, I think that can be a relationship where the sex is not a problem and this is not missing of love, for example, ours grandparents and ours parents that never had sex and in this moment they has an excellent families.

I think that when you feel that your boyfriend LOVE YOU and you want is the moment to have sex because this experience is really important and special in a women lives. this is only your decision What a Face
Back to top Go down
Monica Ardila

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Many women say that men think only about sex ...

but how desert it?

Alaguna women say they are the most important details ...

But is that enough?

but i think the sex is important in the relationship but many men take advantage of this and They press the girls, They press the girls.
so i consider we the women we must be concientes if we want to do it or not; and not to leave ourselves to press for anybody
Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Is sad to hear this, but it is true.. once a read in a facebook status this quote: " women gives sex because of love, men gives love because of sex" it had like 70 likes(from boys and girls) just in one day like saying yes is absolutely truth!

and yeah, sex is important in a relationship now a days... but is not the most important part. if you want just sex you could have like a "sexual friend" have sex with him and don't have to worry about a relationship and all the things that it represents, but that is not the point!
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:37 pm

I do not agree with paola in something. I do believe that sex in a stable and mature relationship is necessary and important. Thus it is that sexual failures can end a marriage
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 pm

For me sex without love is nothing. But im worried because i read a recent report that said kids are having sex at a much younger age today; many for the wrong reason: they’re looking for love. Wow, its so sad! And it’s no wonder people are confused, our culture has mixed up sex and love.

I think that sex without love is an act incomplete. But so is having sex to find love. We can not confuse looking to fill our emotional voids having sex with anyone!....So be carefull and respect yourself!!!
Back to top Go down
Paola Henao

Paola Henao

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:21 pm

The sex in a relationship is not the important, the important is demonstrate this person with words and with acts, often the relationships turn monotonous through the sex
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm

The Italian sociologist Francesco Alberoni, revolutionary theories about sex and love that has been around for some 30 years, now explores the relationship between love and sexuality.

Currently there is a complete sexual freedom and taboos have disappeared to talk and have sex without any problem. However, Alberoni not match this idea of "free love"and says that "like when you're drunk do not enjoy the wine, only get maximum pleasure with a person, the orgy is a state of euphoria, nothing more. "

I have always disagreed on sex without love, that one does not feel happy with the other person will not feel the pleasure and good sex
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm agree with dany, the importance of sex in a relationships give each person, for example, in this century it's common see a relationships based on sex, that's bad, because in that way a relationship lost the sense
Back to top Go down
ValentinaGomez

ValentinaGomez

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:30 pm

i agree with dani valencia because sex is just having sex and love has a different perspective but also have sex but in this case being thiis a manifestation of feelings and in this event where you can show love in some portion , so is better show the love that have sex for fun.
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:29 pm

I agree with daniela sex is love in some cases, in others it is pleasure, not everything revolves around it.
can convert the relationship into monotony, where only carried out by passionate desires of individuals.
nowadays people see sex as something simple and society lost the main reason is love.

Last edited by daniela garcia on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meli Yepes

PostSubject: I think that a relationship short term without sex can be exist but long-term relationships without sex does can't be exist.   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Because in.a lot of times the love can be much that they don't want pass anything more
Nothing in the life is necessary to live
for example in this case i have a friend she has a relationships has been during to years ago and both don´t need that because my friends an her boy are virgin. and they don´t need that to have a nice relationships
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:45 pm

I think the importance of sex in a relationship the puts each person, and also depends on the relationship, and I think that sex is not a way to show and receive love because there are other ways to show our feelings for the other person .
not just the sex you can give when there is love because there are people who does it for a social satisfaction that they desire becomes a necessity ... I think that age does not matter but if they do with responsibility and care .. no there is an appropriate time for this is only done when you are sure of what you go do.
I think that a relationship short term without sex can be exist but long-term relationships without sex does can't be exist.
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: SEX AND LOVE   SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm

How important is the sex in a relationship? Is it really a way to show and receive love? It can only be practiced when love is present? What is the perfect age to have the first experience? How much is proper to wait in order to say yes and give yourself to a new boyfriend? Can a relationship exist without sex? Was your first experience something magical, like a dream or was a sad moment different from what you were expecting? Or are you just waiting for the right boy and you are proud of that? What do you do if a new boyfriend is giving you some pressure about it? What about birth control?

They say sex is very important in a relationship, in human life. This topic was created to have a space out of the school, to talk in a free way, without any shame (and with no nuns near), about this important part of our lives. Give opinions, express yourself, give advice, ask questions, tell stories, talk about experiences, so everybody can learn in here. And let´s have fun. Sex has not to be a taboo. It has to be something natural. So, let´s talk!!!SEX AND LOVE - Page 3 Search%3Fq%3Dpareja%2Bdesnudo%2Bartistico%26hl%3Des%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D574%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch0%2C469&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=469&oei=yXqjTZSNBIq_0QHM0-2TBQ&page=2&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:16&tx=94&ty=21&biw=1024&bih=574
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com

SEX AND LOVE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3