RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOVE FOR ANIMALS

Go down 
+53
Pao Toro
anatoro
Laura Patiño
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Laura Apraez
juliana patiño
Geme Pauli
Mari Maldonado
juli palacios
Carolina Arbelàez!
Twin D
Monica Ardila
Andrecardenas
Caro Garcia
pamea alzate
Laura Zapata
Ximena Perez
Manu Arbelaez!
Alejita.Hdez
Ana María Gómez
ginis
Melissa Restrepo G*
Laura Mejía
taty echeverri
aleja valderrama
juliana echavarria
Ana Isabel
tatiana alvarez
lauRamirez
salome
Dani Orozco
leidy gomez
yesica agudelo
XimenaH
Pam O Rpo
dianapala
Paola Henao
mari ochoa
laura perez
daniela garcia
Dani_Repo
cadavid!!
LauraCaro
Alejandra arcila
SANDRA.MU
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Vane Arcila C
SaritaMuñoz
Manuela Duque
Dani valencia
paulaVR
juanes
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivit@

Vivit@

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:47 am

Really I believe that the animals are extraordinarily beautiful, and though maybe we consider ourselves to be Superiors for being a supposedly more reasonable, we have very much that to learn of them. The animals as well as many people have said it are an excellent company for any person, they can love, they know to be faithful, can share, can make us laugh and glad us when we are sad, they are the reason of life for many persons (because I know several people who wept inconsolably when they lost a pet, more or equal than to a relative), they are the hope for many (we´ve seen many blind people that are guided by dogs), and I dare say, they always obtain one of the most important positions in our life (it´s much easier to endear a pet that with a person).

I believe that if true love exists, the animals are a living proof of that. It's amazing to think that not having a rational soul as mentioned from the philosophical point of view, they could be so intelligent, could understand more than the human beings the value of the loyalty, love and total delivery, be able to risk his life if necessary to help or care for their "owner", so it is also sad to think about the damage that man himself can do to those who simply give us all your love and selflessly show us that a true friend is someone who is for you at all times, no matter how bad you are.
Back to top Go down
JuliEscobar

JuliEscobar

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 pm

I love animals. it hurts me to see people who treat them bad. Especially in the villages of Colombia, you can see that very often kick and hit them with sticks and stones. That seems too unfair.
there are many people who admire the Chinese for all its technological advances, their intelligence and all that .. But being very sincere, but also admire them for that, I can not admire them completely because this country is one of the largest exporters of animal skins in the world. But the problem is that many countries do not imagine themselves as able to remove the skins. They tear off the skin to the live animals, no mercy, and besides that, before removing it, the cruelly tortured ...

I mentioned that, because honestly it is very unfair what's happening in the world, we believe that because God gave us dominion over animals, we can pass over them as if they feel everything they do.
Back to top Go down
cadavid!!

cadavid!!

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Ginis that so beautiful history there show the love so big that a person can have towards an animal.
I have a dog too it call tomy who if something happens to him I would not know what to do and I would very sad if it was losing.
Back to top Go down
nathalygiraldo

nathalygiraldo

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 pm

"A country, a civilization can be judged by how it treats its animals"
Mahatma Gandhi

Back to top Go down
Andrecardenas

Andrecardenas

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:28 pm

My grandfather is a person who has trouble showing his sensitive side when my dad and my uncles were kids he had a very strong attitude with them, he had the same attitude also with the animals, I think that a person who is not sensitive to animals will make it difficult to be with people

"Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds that of them"
Leonardo Da Vinci
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Just watch the video and realize that animals have emotions. They just cannot speak their heart out but they are no less than us as far as emotions are concerned.
Check out how a Hippo tried to save the baby deer from a crocodile..
Love animals!!! they understand and care for your love ...

pig
Back to top Go down
nathalygiraldo

nathalygiraldo

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Man has always believed that he is owner of all the living things on Earth, but does not realize that the it is simply a creature more in a world so extensive, he is a point in the universe, so we must be careful and protect animals, that are just as vulnerable to us, we have no right to control them, but it is our duty to love them and care for them not to mention that they will never be a possession

Last edited by nathalygiraldo on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
linagil

linagil

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Blue Whale:The blue whale is the largest creature that has ever lived on earth. It tips the scales at a whopping 170 tons - that's the same as about 22 elephants. Its heart is the size of a small car, and its largest blood vessels are wide enough for an adult to swim through without much difficulty.

Kodiak bear:The largest land animal in the world is the Kodiak bear. It weighs about 862 kilograms, which is roughly the same as 14 male gymnasts.

Lions:When a lion wants to mate, he cannot be stopped. Copulation occurs every 15 minutes for one week straight. Luckily for lionesses, lions only want to mate once every two years.

Frogs:Frogs cannot vomit. Whenever a frog absolutely has to vomit, it vomits its entire stomach.

The whitetail deer: The whitetail deer causes more harm to humans than any other animals do because of the number of traffic accidents that they are involved in.

Dolphins: Dolphins sleep with one eye open

Flies:Unlike all other insects, flies have five eyes. They have two large eyes and three smaller eyes between them.

Ants:An ant can lift fifty times of it’s own weight
Back to top Go down
linagil

linagil

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 pm

Christmas tidings come in all shapes and sizes. This year at Animal Place, Christmas Day brought a frightened, underfed baby calf with a pair of the biggest brown eyes imaginable.
Berkeley Animal Control retrieved the week-old male Jersey calf from a back yard in the city of Berkeley on Christmas Day. With neither the facilities nor the knowledge to care for him, the Berkeley Shelter called upon us to help, and within two hours, the little calf was on his way to Animal Place. We quickly got together the milk bottles, nipples, calf-replacer milk, blankets, antibiotics and other things we'd need to care for him.
Nicholas, as we've named him, was apparently bought at auction and was likely destined for backyard slaughter, which is fairly common.
One factor making such slaughter common is that male calves like Nicholas are of little use to dairy farmers.
As the country's leading dairy state, California is home to 1.5 million milk cows, each of whom must be impregnated to give milk. Although nature intends this milk to feed baby cows, calves are generally taken from their mothers within a day of being born. Female calves are raised and used as milk producers, while male calves are viewed as basically worthless animals who don't fatten up like cows raised for beef. As a result, male dairy calves are sold at auction. (In many states, baby male calves are locked into tiny crates and eventually slaughtered for veal.)
Nicholas' fate is much brighter. At Animal Place, he's receiving round the clock care from volunteers and staff, with regular bottle feedings and medical attention, in warm and safe surroundings. He'll be an ambassador for the millions of other male calves born every year who never live beyond a few months. Nicholas is a wonderful Christmas gift
Back to top Go down
linagil

linagil

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Love animals!! and feel it yourself
Why don't we love animals when they do love us. Animals have great sense and feeling power. If you love them they will give you double.
Start loving animals, its a beautiful feeling when you can feel the love of those who cannot express themselves in words. They can just feel and make you feel

Back to top Go down
Laura Apraez

Laura Apraez

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:30 pm

I think that the children are very careful with animals, they love to have pets, the pets are very important to development of their capacities to love and to be responsible.
Back to top Go down
leidy gomez

leidy gomez

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Animals have always been attacked by humans, it is time to change history and put on our part to defend the animals of these crimes, do not stay quiet if you know of any type of aggression against animals, as they too are living beings they give us companionship and affection.
Back to top Go down
Pao Toro

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:19 pm

in this moment i just want to talk about dogs, It's amazing how they make to love their self, how although they wet or do poppis anywhere and one scold them, they return with one tender face and follow you somewhere, they can get to be that friend that when you are sad you accompany, i say all that because i thought that i was those people that never was to have a pet, but nothing is sure, my parents gave to me and to my sister a dog, his name was coco, but after two days when we came back to the school he wasn´t, he had fallen for the balcony Sad I wanted to say that, because i feel that it was like a person, as a baby that I had to take care of, it was very consented, the illusion I lasted very little, but I have a beautiful memory.
Back to top Go down
anatoro

anatoro

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:03 pm

I haven´t have the opportunity of really having a pet and it´s not because i don´t want it or because i´m not into animals it is just because i haven´t have the opportunity but one day maybe when i'll leave my house i will definitely have one or two or more , who knows? i think that animals are a huge part of the life of a person make people feel better ,grow as persons and pest becomes another family member like a son , a brother or a best friend.... also is important to say that a pet can be more loyal that a normal person that will judge you if you make a mistake a, the pet will be by your side all the time even if sometimes you leave them alone or when you are angry because of something your pet did like a mess in your room. in conclusion every person should give themselves the opportunity of know having a pet feels like.
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:30 pm

"Don't treat others the way you don't want to be treated". What a profound and simple words at the same time, if we sit us a little moment to think how many pain and blood we had done to the animals we would cry for years and years, but, pitifully the majority of people are not like that, they only have in their head another preoccupations, like do cosmetics products, damage the environment and consequently worse the life conditions of many species. Preventing to the animals lives normally in their habitats, domesticating them with force. Nobody thinks that if for a circumstance of life they suddenly disappears, we are going to receive all the consequences that causes animal's missing.

Just imagine for a moment how could be a seal killing a little and defenseless baby? That's what we do everyday, every hour, every minute, every second, all the time with the animals. It's sad.

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Dont-treat-others
Back to top Go down
Twin D

Twin D

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:05 pm

I love the animals!!!!!!
I think that they are a great company for us the
humans and they kind of compliment us.
I think that animals can get to
feel something for their owner, specially love for that someone who takes care of them and gives them food.
I want to put as an example my dog and my kitty: when I arrive from school the two of them show me that they are happy to see me again and they spend all the afternoon and the night by my side, looking for that love that I give them... For lots of people that is probably just an animal instinct, but for myself it is a real love.

cat
Attachments
LOVE FOR ANIMALS Attachment110208_1609342.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(92 Kb) Downloaded 19 times
Back to top Go down
Dani Orozco

Dani Orozco

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:40 pm

I bet no one had seen a picture so CUTE!!!.
After seeing this picture I've wanted to have a pet like them. ¿ And you?

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Puercoespin+Bebe
Back to top Go down
Dani Orozco

Dani Orozco

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjoUTUnRwFE

Look this funny but at the same time very strange video of youtube!!!!
Is a marmot in a bed eatting a cookie Question

This video makes me wonder if we are like animals or animals are like us. Just look like that marmot is sitting.
lol!

( The strangest thing is that this video is one of the most watched in youtube) Shocked

Last edited by Dani Orozco on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geme Pauli

Geme Pauli

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:02 pm

The animals show us how loyal they are in some many ways, besides, we as the humans we are and intelligent beings (although sometimes we don't seem so) have to love them because they thank us by being good and loyal friends and giving us love.
Our most important responsability is to take care of them and respect them without feeling supperior to them.

Smile

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Kitten_puppy-558x302
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Is amazing .. as they adapt lol! lol!
Welcome to realiity lol!
LOVE FOR ANIMALS Funny_10
Back to top Go down
salome

salome

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:53 pm

[img]LOVE FOR ANIMALS Imagen10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:46 pm

LOVE 4 ANIMALS Very Happy

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Lovest13
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Sad ... THIS VIDEO SHOW WHO AN ANIMAL CAN BE LOYABLE AND HONEST FRIEND THAT NEVER IS GOING TO LEFT YOU WHATEVER WILL BE YOUR SITUATION... ANIMALS CAN SAVE YOU OF THE LONELINESS AND UNHAPPINESS...
THEY STAY WITH YOU NO MATTER WHAT... cat pig albino elephant rendeer TAKE CARE OF THEM!
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Dani_Repo wrote:
OMG!!
they are so cute!! it's hard to me imagine that exist evil people that kill them just for fun Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad !!
i just look her faces and a wanna hug all the pandas in the world

THAT'S SO CUTE, I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN HUNT THEM FOR MONEY! IT'S VERY SAD pale pale pale Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:05 pm

OMG!!
they are so cute!! it's hard to me imagine that exist evil people that kill them just for fun Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad !!
i just look her faces and a wanna hug all the pandas in the world

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS Empty

Back to top Go down

LOVE FOR ANIMALS
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next