RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOVE FOR ANIMALS

Go down 
+53
Pao Toro
anatoro
Laura Patiño
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Laura Apraez
juliana patiño
Geme Pauli
Mari Maldonado
juli palacios
Carolina Arbelàez!
Twin D
Monica Ardila
Andrecardenas
Caro Garcia
pamea alzate
Laura Zapata
Ximena Perez
Manu Arbelaez!
Alejita.Hdez
Ana María Gómez
ginis
Melissa Restrepo G*
Laura Mejía
taty echeverri
aleja valderrama
juliana echavarria
Ana Isabel
tatiana alvarez
lauRamirez
salome
Dani Orozco
leidy gomez
yesica agudelo
XimenaH
Pam O Rpo
dianapala
Paola Henao
mari ochoa
laura perez
daniela garcia
Dani_Repo
cadavid!!
LauraCaro
Alejandra arcila
SANDRA.MU
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Vane Arcila C
SaritaMuñoz
Manuela Duque
Dani valencia
paulaVR
juanes
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Laura Patiño

Laura Patiño

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Animals are a big companionship. I have had very few pets, but I've learned that are always there, give us support, are unconditional. Animals do not speak, nor cry or laugh, but if they feel and our mood affects.

My parents do not like having pets, say they do much damage, garbage and bad smells. And it takes a long time and love to share with them.

I remember that I had a fish, the tank was in my room, and was a very sad day, I did not want to do anything or talk to anyone and I shut myself in my room and the next day dawned the fish died.

For this and other reasons, I agree with the animals if feel and share our feelings

Attention and love are the most important thing for a pet.

cat pig monkey
Back to top Go down
taty echeverri

taty echeverri

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:28 am

pamea alzate wrote:
some of the things with which i’m disagree, is when with the animal skin make shoes, bags,coats or furniture for us.doesn’t matters which animal class be , they feel like us and we have to love and respect them.

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 Gemma-ward-and-hermes-birkin-gallery

I was shock when i saw this image of one of the must importans brands in worldwide, when they were humiliating the poor alligator in his campaign to promote the handbag.

To me is so sad the way of promote a product taking the animal that was made.
perhaps the alligator is not the prettiest animal in the world but they have no right to humiliate and kill him

love for animals should not only be for our pets or cute animals, should go over there with animals that we don’t loved or that scare us a bit.

I totally agree with you, and I think that is insensitive the fact that some people think that animals don't feel, plus the fact of humiliate and annihilate them only to supplement a sake that is not necessary for humanity
Back to top Go down
pamea alzate

pamea alzate

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 am

some of the things with which i’m disagree, is when with the animal skin make shoes, bags,coats or furniture for us.doesn’t matters which animal class be , they feel like us and we have to love and respect them.

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 Gemma-ward-and-hermes-birkin-gallery

I was shock when i saw this image of one of the must importans brands in worldwide, when they were humiliating the poor alligator in his campaign to promote the handbag.

To me is so sad the way of promote a product taking the animal that was made.
perhaps the alligator is not the prettiest animal in the world but they have no right to humiliate and kill him

love for animals should not only be for our pets or cute animals, should go over there with animals that we don’t loved or that scare us a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:47 pm

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 44880910

And if important and notable people say this things about animals...why we haven´t understand it? why we still thinking that they are nothing?
Back to top Go down
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:43 pm

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 Img00023
Back to top Go down
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:42 pm

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 Img00022
Back to top Go down
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Animals are the perfect company!
Are always with you and are willing to listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0uqLM1uj_k
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:53 pm

This first image that I want to show you is a phrase of mahatma Gandhi.
What do I think about it? I totally agree with what he said
Why? Because when a nation knows how to treat the animals and plants is reflecting their nobility, is giving a sample of how the nation is really like.
knowing how to live with animals shows that they can accept and respect everything. That´s why in our days that is impossible, that´s why everyday we find violence, because we don´t know how to coexist with the other, we dont know how to treat our pets, our animals...we think that they are things, but they feel like us, ther are like us

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 Gandhi18
Back to top Go down
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 am

The animals become a big part in our lives, they can demonstrate loyalty, love, joy .... Pets never leave us alone, are man's best friend. The animals fill a place in our hearts and can take huge empty!
I think all they have the ability to remember, love, feel the absence .... Pets become part of our families, our homes.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Suárez Garzón

Catalina Suárez Garzón

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 11:54 pm

"If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons." James Thurber

"The animal love is a universal impulso, a common space where every one can found together. Loving and understand the animals, maybe the humans can us understand them " Dr. Louis J. Camuti

Sometimes I wonder: Why invest all that time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?. To which I reply: I'm working on the roots. "George T. Angell.

That phrases are samples of reality about the cruelty for the animals ... we live in a world where should exist a love and preocupation for the abuse this itself.....T
The animals they provide, love and affection....... We must answer their needs and protect them !! Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura Apraez

Laura Apraez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 pm

it’s true what ana maria says, only love which is not betrayed and is always true is that of an animal; many of us are lucky enough to enjoy the company and the love of these, I have a dog and I love him, I would never be able to hurt, it's part of my family and my life.
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:45 pm

dianapala wrote:
Animals, they’ve been around all our lives the ones we relate most with are pets or domesticated animals that means that they can be around humans without hurting them and most likely finding a friend in them. I believe that an animal’s love is the only one that won’t betray you of course that depends on how you raise it, if you teach the animal well and care for its very likely that the animal will respond well to you. But if you treat the poor defenseless animal with hate then it’s probable that the animal will treat you the same way. A dog is probably the most loyal pet you will ever have they give and give and only expect you to feed them and to give them love. Pets influence a lot in peoples lives and most of the time it’s positive.

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 040322_ELEPHA

I'm agree with Diana when she says that the dog is the most loyal animal that we could have, but, as far as knowledge of the subject is concerned that when you give to an animal a beating, and you wait around five minutes this animal just forget what you did and continues like nothing happened. I explain this basing me in the normal animal's behavior, not for my own experience, ( I never had beat an animal). I consider this is the reason to the violence with them, because they can't protect them of the same way like us, and furthermore, they are gonna love us despite what we do, if it is wrong or right, that doesn't matter for them. They will be at our feet, independent of everything they are going to stay and love us.

Last edited by Ana María Gómez on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
juliana patiño

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:27 pm

I think it's the purest love that can exist, because we know it's hard to get them and also disappointments also received by them only love that can never be found ... are good friends and do not listen to us critique our situations, also become faithful friends and irreplaceable.
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm the type of person who thinks that is not necessary show to the world in general cruel pictures with the objective to be aware of something, but, pitifully the situation is like that, people need sensationalist news, pictures and individuals who make this world worse because the blood always gives money. I found this picture in an e-mail, and immediately I felt the pain in this monkey's face who is painted with ridiculous colors from a circus, I posted here with the idea that for some people this picture could appears of a funny way, and I'ts normal to perceive it like what it is. The importance stems in understanding with the most natural thing in the world, something that we see in every corner, in every damned circus, in every person who thinks that animals are toys and for that they can use it as they please. They are intolerant, ignorant, selfish and so ghoulish not only with the animals, but with their own family too. Try to not follow the long series of damage, pain and death that have been practiced to the animals for a lot of times of the history.[b]

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 Lpda1

Last edited by Ana María Gómez on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geme Pauli

Geme Pauli

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 pm

For many people the dogs are just animals, but for me they are more than that.
This little beings give us their company, and although many people don't think this way, they give us they love and they are loyal friends. That's why I don't agree with people that mistreat them or leave them on the streets, because they have feelings and some people aren't fair with them.

alien
Back to top Go down
Mari Maldonado

Mari Maldonado

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:41 pm

I don't really love animals but I think they deserve respect, I don't agree with animal abuse, which includes animal testing, animal hunting, etc. I don't agree either on the fashion industry, that they use their skin to make leather jackets, leather shoes, purses and all that stuff... As Karibik says: 'Animal skin is their "coat", not our accesory.'
Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Twin D wrote:
[size=12]I really like this video. For those who think that the animals don't
feel, this video shows that they do, a dog saves his friend... It is a
sample of love and friendship... If the dog didn't feel anything, he
wouldn't have cared about seeing his friend on the middle of the street
dieing.[/size
]

cat

yeeeeeeees!
it is the most lovely video, I couldn't believe it.... I cried when I saw it for the first time :3

And imagine that there are people who treats them (animals) like trash... because they are ignorant enough to believe that because they don't talk, animals can't feel or understand what is around them !
Back to top Go down
juli palacios

juli palacios

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:15 am

I hope taht wiht this video, I can help you too take a few of conscience, and make you strat to safe this world that isn´t only yours... One person can make the difference... and you can be that person, the lives of the entire species are in your hands.

Pliss see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdbcIn59m7E&feature=related

elephant rendeer cat pig albino flower
Back to top Go down
ginis

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:13 am

I have a nice story to tell you. It happened in Barbosa. On January 6th, my sister lost her dog called Puca, she was very sad and with her husband start to go in search of Puca. They went to the Radio station, put photos everywhere to offer reward who find Puca. My sister is devoted of Maria Rosa Mystica prayed her with big devotion. Finally, after three days Puca appeared and my sister had to fulfill a promise to the Virgin. It was don't eat Chocolate and ice cream which are her favorites desserts during six months.
Back to top Go down
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:01 am

What you say is very true, domestic animals especially dogs, have been with man forever ... loyalty and love of these beings can not be compared even with the company that will provide other human beings, for my pets become part of our lives, our homes, our families and will always fill our hearts with joy .... I think that pets can provide the support and all the love that you could have given a person! I love the animals ....
hahahahahaha and no one would believe that so monkeys bite me jajajajajjajajajaj
Back to top Go down
Twin D

Twin D

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:38 am

[size=12]I really like this video. For those who think that the animals don't
feel, this video shows that they do, a dog saves his friend... It is a
sample of love and friendship... If the dog didn't feel anything, he
wouldn't have cared about seeing his friend on the middle of the street
dieing.[/size
]

cat
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Many people love to the animals because they belives that its fondness is disinterested, but they deceive themselves
Back to top Go down
Monica Ardila

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 pm

i`m agree with Caro Garcia

becouse how said gandhi " A society must be judged for the form in the one treats to his animals "

The bullfight is the maxim expression of the animal mistreatment, they also are alive beings, as we they feel, with the difference they are innocent, they are aggressive for nature; we are aggressive for a pastime.

On having ill-treated to an animal we turn into low beings, insensitive beings and without heart.
Back to top Go down
Andrecardenas

Andrecardenas

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Sometimes we feel a sadness that is difficult to describe, a State of the soul, something that perhaps with words not achieve calm and that's when we find animals, those faithful friends which you can tell the same hundred times and they never stamina to listen with those who don't need a response, there are no words, but if there is a look that is enough, with its playful eyes that are forcing us to love him, to embrace our mascot, that makes us feel better. Man and animal have a relationship so beautiful that many times they even perceive as we are, they are always going to be on our side
I recommend you see hachiko is a beautiful movie

Last edited by Andrecardenas on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caro Garcia

Caro Garcia

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Animals deserve a good deal, not to be abused, as we feel and they also deserve a standard of care.
Many people have pets they treat me wrong, I think this should have some sanction because they never give importance to animal abuse, and they are living beings and deserve to be cared for with love and affection.

"It takes more than 50 animals to make a fur coat, but only one to wear"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOVE FOR ANIMALS
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next