RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING UP

Go down 
+51
Vivit@
daniela tobon
karen lopez
Nati Gaviria
Twin D
Daniela Betancur
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Monica Ardila
Andrecardenas
Manu Arbelaez!
Geme Pauli
aleja valderrama
Laura Zapata
Laura Patiño
ginis
LauraCaro
leidy gomez
Alejandra arcila
laurad jimenez
Maria pardo
ValentinaGomez
juliana echavarria
Laura Apraez
Ana Isabel
Dani Orozco
mari ochoa
Pao Toro
Ana María Gómez
Meli Yepes
cata rpo
yesica agudelo
carito.sepu
dianapala
nathalygiraldo
laura perez
daniela garcia
Melissa Restrepo G*
saris moncada
Paola Henao
Ximena Perez
Pam O Rpo
Dani_Repo
krolainaR.
linagil
Alejita.Hdez
salome
SaritaMuñoz
paulaVR
Manuela Duque
Dani valencia
juanes
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

BREAKING UP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Yesica Is your finished with your boyfriend? that is all that! scratch
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:17 pm

The future of a relationship depends on the esteem that one has
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:04 pm

It often happens that the only problem for women is to have the "yes easy. " Can not say enough in difficult situations. In reality often feel that denial to continue the relationship but fail to externalize. These complications are often attached to their beliefs and how they were raised in his youth. Many disbelieve their own desires and only granted to any request that their partner does.
The important thing is that you set your own limits, because otherwise the other person will advance to find no barrier preventing it from passing. That way you are working for the other person take it as an object and can manipulate it as you want.
So the key is to set input limits, no fear separation, and learn to say no.
The worst thing is not really a relationship difficult, but the worst is yet to be caught in it, and put ourselves in the role of victim.
Many people actually look for this role of victim in an unconscious way. This helps to adulthood no longer recognize the active role assumed that any relationship requires. It lets you control the other person. That makes them the center of the life of another person.
Some people believe that only love can get out of that situation, but in reality not only helps to reverse the affect these diseases than the other person has.
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Often when we meet someone only a fraction of what it really is.
But over time we began to notice that that person is kind of the beginning of the relationship begins to change. Begins to turn more violent, began themselves to watch without any justification, verbally and physically assaulted, etc.
But some women also go ahead with this relationship for fear either man or fear of being alone.

Sometimes women, without seeking and unwittingly become involved in a perverse kind of relationship. It usually happens long before they realize what they are really living, and sometimes react later can be very dangerous.
But often such violence is concealed under the cloak of love. Since emotional abuse can also be physical as well. There are men who are zealous for no reason, are possessive, controlling all movements of your partner, in short are completely obsessive.

But why women fall into that trap, then it is very difficult to get out? This is due to many factors, but the principal is usually at the beginning of the relationship was very strong in love, which, combined with low self-esteem makes the other has more authority over her.

Therefore it is difficult to realize and out of such relationships. But not impossible.

So the important thing is not to blame, and yes to watch for early symptoms that make you feel bad, uncomfortable. React is the key here.

Falling in love is very dangerous because it seeks to justify everything. When you love lose the sense of reality and all what the other is going to look good, even some kind of verbal and even physical violence.

Jealousy is a common evil. Although many people say it helps keep the relationship alive, we must take care not to be obsessive and excessive, since then become sickly and have the person who begins to doubt everything that makes your partner. Jealousy is a form of control and gives them some security.

Many times the outer beauty contrasts with the interior. The problem is to realize that persecution tiempo.Muchas sometimes goes far beyond jealousy and turns into reality. It begins with calls at any time and several times a day, and continues with follow-up to where she goes. In this case it is very difficult to sever the relationship, they are still in it after cutting. The ability to damage a person is capable of causing goes along with what one is involved with her or him. Always the violent person in need of a victim. And falling in love many times leads to put a person at that point without realizing it.

Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:48 pm

When a relationship starts everything seems rosy, but as time passes there are situations that baffle us and make us wonder if he is the right person.
Beyond what we sell in the film how it should be a romance, real life presents situations that deal that are rarely captured in fiction. Therefore, forget the fairy tales of childhood and get to the idea that a mature and stable relationship has no basis in the candlelit dinners, or watching sunsets from the beach.
When in a relationship there are points of disagreement as to what you can hope for is to be polish, never to be changed. Take one example, the hackneyed phrase "if I want to have to accept me as I am " is as valid for you as for him, so if you both think so, never understood. Each has its strengths and weaknesses and balance is key in changing the behaviors that annoy the other, without losing your personality or feel imposed upon us nothing. As in the second point, giving and receiving must be in balance.
Wink
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:40 pm

values ​​who loves you ...
because when you lose
you'll notice
how much you care
I love you
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 am

Breaking up is an extensive topic you can talk about. Sometimes we are with an other person and not necessary because of love, it can be because we dont want to be alone, because all our friend have boyfriend, because at the beggining we were inlove with that guy and now we are with him by reason of the time or because it has converted a habit. An other case is when you love someone, but being with him/her is not working.....and when the relationships are like that, there is no love, so is necessary to break up.
I think that when you break up with your couple, you have to end the stage, I think that is stupid try and try, because when you decide to finish your realtionship the main reason is that you don´t feel anymore. My personal opinion is that is so inmature to break up and then come back, and then break up again, is a boring thing. If you´re not sure that you want to leave him/her, so dont do I, I think that is better try to recover your relationship before you break it, than after that, so when the decision is made nothing can overthrow it

Last edited by Ana Isabel on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:26 pm

You have to let it fill the space with dense silence and breathe together to relearn in the company's itinerary aliento.El insist so much pain subsides, giving way to come oxígeno.Y with oxygen corrosion, wear, the chemical process we call grief
Smile
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:28 pm

I think human beings we are carried away by appearances and not what a person is truly inside. that's when we make one of the worst mistakes and give our feelings to someone not worth it and the only thing I want is to play and laugh at the expense of each of nosotros.llegamos to the point of getting angry with our parents because we make complaints whenever they have the opportunity but really is porqe we want and when it is too late is where we see that we were wrong. People are very masochistic because the more damage we do but we are there. nothing is forever and that I should be very encuenta in our minds because at any moment the person we thought was so perfect it will go on our side no matter what we come to feel, but we have a lot of resignation because no one has died of love and everything is based on time as this makes you forget everything.
the only advice I give to each sink is not to stop their lives for a person who does not care about the feelings we had towards him and have something very encuenta is that everything in life happens and people are going as well as new ones arrive and may even be much better than this
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:17 pm

BREAKING UP - Page 5 Search%3Fq%3Dromper%2Bcon%2Bel%2Bnovio%26um%3D1%26hl%3Des%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D643%26tbm%3Disch0%2C357&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=446&vpy=285&dur=794&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=154&ty=137&oei=AqSfTYaqD4PTgQfpnIHbBQ&page=2&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:14&biw=1024&bih=643

I still do not love me and or and finished with anyone who wants it enough, or that I needed.
but the testimony of many people believe that if I fall in love someday I would like to live along the experience to break with him.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Restrepo G*

Melissa Restrepo G*

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:37 pm

You ever love somebody so much You can barely breathe!

Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 pm

I think I just have to follow the life, later there will be others who will make you shake your world and stay in this situation only old memories that never fade ... Sad
Back to top Go down
Dani Orozco

Dani Orozco

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

This shorts phrases of Homer Simpson doesn´t have to do so much with the topic BREAKING UP, but it would takes life many times in the thoughts of a boy in a relationship...¿ Don´t you think?:

Homer: To lie takes one to lie and one to listen

Homer: A nuclear reactor is like a woman. Just read the manual and press the right buttons Shocked
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:39 pm

this video teaches us how to end a relationship. I listened carefully and I think it can be useful. See it and tell me your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Pao Toro

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:49 pm

i think that relationships with the passage of time are becoming monotonous, and that is because the people become accustomed to be a way of life, and don't try to do different things, they forget grow that love every day so that it does not end and as a result some bored of others, and they decide to break up, but they dont end in the best way possible, and in this attempt to forget and beat the excouple, as if the other did not exist at all and as if had not lived up beautiful memories and many things are, that at a time in the past or they were happy or unhappy but that were left experiences of life that in one way or another something they must have learned.
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:27 pm

"There is something in the unselfish and self-sacrificing love of a brute, which goes directly to the heart of him who has had frequent occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man." Edgar Allan Poe.

Last edited by Ana María Gómez on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Love is a feeling which everybody has inside and for that, it make us express with another person in a special way. We could say that Love is something that inhabit inside us, and when arrives the indicate person just wake up and we start to feel sensations and emotions that normally we don’t have without any person. Think that Love comes from out of me is a mistake, because this only arouse in myself. Consequently, think that goes is a mistake too... Well when wakes up is for a person or because we decided wake it up, and when sleeps again the reason is that the other person couldn’t keep us awake the love.

Love is one only “thing”, that everybody live on a subjective way. A lot of people think that they love more or love less to someone, but the reality is that we always love of the same own, the sensations are which changes and changes the moment of the life in that we are, and for that change our way to live it.
As a matter of fact, this sensations change depending on how every person see the life taking in an account his experiences, his cognitive abilities, capacities to open up to new experiences and sensations. According as we grow up like person, and we become more mature, we can appreciate new forms of live the Love; but in essence, Love is the same.

Love is something that depends of myself, therefore say that we break up with someone, is just a way to say that these sensations comes to sleep and we couldn’t have it for some time. If we hold on tight to the idea of think that the love is something external, something that comes from out and appears miraculously, we are not going to live it and enjoy it completely, and when get ugly and it’s the end, we will feel shattered and we are going to feel alone, abandoned, and we will think that we had fail in something or there’s something bad in ours.

On the other hand we considered it like something that lives inside us and someone awakes us or we decided to wake it up, when “goes out” (when goes to sleep again), we could considered that happened because wasn’t the indicate person, may be cause there wasn’t the moment of live all these things that produce us, (may be we weren’t prepared), and we couldn’t feel guilty for something that is going to wake up later, depending we give the opportunity to l
eave it wake up.
Neutral

Last edited by Ana María Gómez on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meli Yepes

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 pm

BETTER THAN ME - HINDER

I THINK YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN ME
AFTER ALL THE LIES THAT I MADE YOU BELIEVE
GUILT KICKS IN AND I START TO SEE
THE EDGE OF THE BED
WHERE YOUR NIGHTGOWN USED TO BE
I TOLD MYSELF I WONT MISS YOU
BUT I REMEMBER
WHAT IT FEELS LIKE BESIDE YOU
I REALLY MISS YOUR HAIR IN MY FACE
AND THE WAY YOUR INNOCENCE TASTES
AND I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS
YOU DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN ME

WHILE LOOKING THROUGH YOUR OLD BOX OF NOTES
I FOUND THOSE PICTURES I TOOK
THAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR
IF THERES ONE MEMORY I DONT WANT TO LOSE
THAT TIME AT THE MALL
YOU AND ME IN THE DRESSING ROOM
I TOLD MYSELF I WONT MISS YOU
BUT I REMEMBER
WHAT IT FEELS LIKE BESIDE YOU
I REALLY MISS YOUR HAIR IN MY FACE
AND THE WAY YOUR INNOCENCE TASTES
AND I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS
YOU DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN ME

THE BED IM LYING IN IS GETTING COLDER
WISH I NEVER WOULD'VE SAID ITS OVER
AND I CANT PRETEND... I WONT THINK ABOUT YOU WHEN IM OLDER
CAUSE WE NEVER REALLY HAD OUR CLOSURE
THIS CAN'T BE THE END

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEXBmw2jBcA
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
carito.sepu

carito.sepu

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:04 pm

the true is that ,all people think different about meaning the word love and also as think different are living the love the way more beatiful ...sometime the people think that by saying I love you the love will always be the same but the truth is that love goes through many moments some really beautiful and a really bad, for some people breaking up it much easier that to learn from mistakes [b]

Last edited by carito.sepu on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING UP
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RELATIONSHIPS :: RELATIONSHIPS-
Jump to: