RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING UP

Go down 
+51
Vivit@
daniela tobon
karen lopez
Nati Gaviria
Twin D
Daniela Betancur
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Monica Ardila
Andrecardenas
Manu Arbelaez!
Geme Pauli
aleja valderrama
Laura Zapata
Laura Patiño
ginis
LauraCaro
leidy gomez
Alejandra arcila
laurad jimenez
Maria pardo
ValentinaGomez
juliana echavarria
Laura Apraez
Ana Isabel
Dani Orozco
mari ochoa
Pao Toro
Ana María Gómez
Meli Yepes
cata rpo
yesica agudelo
carito.sepu
dianapala
nathalygiraldo
laura perez
daniela garcia
Melissa Restrepo G*
saris moncada
Paola Henao
Ximena Perez
Pam O Rpo
Dani_Repo
krolainaR.
linagil
Alejita.Hdez
salome
SaritaMuñoz
paulaVR
Manuela Duque
Dani valencia
juanes
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

BREAKING UP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:51 pm

the best of break a relationship is to learn from the mistakes we make with this guy..... Sad
Back to top Go down
linagil

linagil

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Last edited by linagil on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:41 pm

The better was don`t have a boyfriend jajajja lies is necessary learn this mistakes for the life
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:15 pm

SARITA what you say is so true ... me often happens that I do not keep relaxed when I realize that my ex is going out it and drives me crazy but I feel that the questions that I do frequently do serve for my heart.
britney this song says a lot about it and I love

Last edited by Dani valencia on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:12 pm

sometimes the relationships don't end in the best way, and the supposed love start to becoming in hate, ahhahaha for me would be nice dedicate this song to the ex of someone, than broke up with somebody in a bad way, the best song to wish, like the song say, the ''hell''; the song it's really funny, and the video it's a lot better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxUATkpMQ8A
Back to top Go down
krolainaR.

krolainaR.

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
linagil

linagil

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:00 pm

we want to belong to a relation and always we do all the possible one to give him to taste to ¨ to the loved being ¨ but what we are doing in fact it is to change our form to be to be able to be next to somebody, and so that, if we do not have certainly is profitable this relation and what if we are managing to do it is to move away to all the people who in fact know us and they want to us as we are and to follow next to we left somebody them in the forgetfulness, to know that when finishes the relation they are the first a those that we looked for.

the human being always formulates plans and shares dreams in pair without knowing if makes a pair and after a relation finishes they make so many questions that with a single analysis of the behavior have the answer.

sandrisss j balvin forever jajajaja ☻
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:19 pm

I'm not you... you deserve better and apply Typical phrase a lot lately but if we start to analyze things ... of course it is reasonable and very true... we deserve better things and sometimes assembled with such phrases is not hurt people actually doing and what we do is hurt more.

The next song I think is a great song he describes many things that happen to us many
At first we felt more but to see that they are the ones we need to simply SMILE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WxDrVUrSvI
Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
salome

salome

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 pm

e]]"I never said I would stay to the end
I knew I would leave you with babies and everything
Screaming like this in the hole of sincerity
Screaming me over and over and over
I leave you with photographs
Pictures of trickery
Stains on the carpet and
Stains on the memory
Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
When we both of us knew
How the end always is.."

DISINTIGRATION BY THE CURE
[/b]
Back to top Go down
SaritaMuñoz

SaritaMuñoz

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:23 pm

I personally believe that love has a beginning, middle and an end as everything in life, it comes one day and the other day may be gone without us knowing.
yes, i agree with juanes, sometimes we abandon our own life, we give up friends, families and our own personal likes, so we feel like satisfying to the fullest our loved one but is that enough for them??...
it is a cycle with no ending, we start getting to know someone, we fall in love, something like a real crush, then feelings appear and then suddenly we realize we are deeply in love... time passes by, problems appear, disagreements, mutual things that were shared, now begin to irritate the one or the other, it all become a mess... so we start to think that that "real love" is not who we think it was but a complete fantasy that we made up in our minds... some people give up easily on the relationships while others decide to suck it up and deal with the disagreements, facing the problem from the root instead of running away from it.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
paulaVR

paulaVR

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:37 pm

I think that I can live without a person like a boyfriend but maybe I say this because I never have a relationship that I can say that I really know who's that person and I never said: I LOVE YOU Rolling Eyes I never love somebody besides my family and my friends, so I can't have an important opinion in this topic because I never break up with someone, and I don't want to cry for love at this moment... I HOPE SO Neutral pale
Back to top Go down
Manuela Duque

Manuela Duque

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:31 pm

yes this is true I think that in this moment the love is something ephemeral comes and goes and we and we give the heart to anyone maybe find a person who values ​​you but maybe you find someone who just wants to play with you
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Everything has its end, nothing lasts forever i see as love goes, I'm surprised when he comes back and wants to go again ... still do not understand what I do!
No
Back to top Go down
Manuela Duque

Manuela Duque

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

"It's not very intelligent nor sensitive and casually enjoy life, will live without knowing of their insignificance, and this is a variant, perhaps the only possible, of happiness", Mario Benedetti
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm

this singer is very sincere with his lyrics...this song talks about the constant bickering that we have with someone, but even so you still love that person and you regardless of these discussions, you want to be continue fighting for this...Crying or Very sad Sad cheers lol!

Last edited by Dani valencia on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Love is the least original feeling of humanity....We all think it will be forever, but that eternity is a shore when only a few can arrive. We all use the same phrases to start or end a relation; we all ask the same questions to the loved one; we all abandon everything for one love, then that love abandons us, and we try to find, sometimes without any luck, everything we left behind; then we find love again, and the cycle begins one more time; we all say the same things, think the same thoughts, have the same doubts; we all forget that love is a selfish feeling, and we think that someone is our life, the only possible life... We cannot live without that special person...or can we? Because suddenly, we just don´t talk to the former love of our life. What happened? Who will write the story it could be? To where are the forgotten loves gone? Do we need endings? Must everything that starts have an ending? Is there another option? Do we really like the other option? Why do we cheat ourselves thinking that there will be the real love? Here we are to discuss about love, about our original way to end relationships, about the necessity or not of the ending. Let´s talk about the end.

"This is the end, beautiful friend. This is the end, my only friend, the end. Of our elaborate plans, the end; of everything that stands, the end; no safety or surprise, the end. I'll never look into your eyes again....It hurts to set you free but you'll never follow me....The end of laughter and soft lies...The end of nights we tried to die...This is the end".
SONG "THE END", BY THE DOORS, WRITTEN BY JIM MORRISON
BREAKING UP - Page 7 Sadness
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING UP   BREAKING UP - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING UP
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RELATIONSHIPS :: RELATIONSHIPS-