RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOVE FOR ANIMALS

Go down 
+53
Pao Toro
anatoro
Laura Patiño
Catalina Suárez Garzón
Laura Apraez
juliana patiño
Geme Pauli
Mari Maldonado
juli palacios
Carolina Arbelàez!
Twin D
Monica Ardila
Andrecardenas
Caro Garcia
pamea alzate
Laura Zapata
Ximena Perez
Manu Arbelaez!
Alejita.Hdez
Ana María Gómez
ginis
Melissa Restrepo G*
Laura Mejía
taty echeverri
aleja valderrama
juliana echavarria
Ana Isabel
tatiana alvarez
lauRamirez
salome
Dani Orozco
leidy gomez
yesica agudelo
XimenaH
Pam O Rpo
dianapala
Paola Henao
mari ochoa
laura perez
daniela garcia
Dani_Repo
cadavid!!
LauraCaro
Alejandra arcila
SANDRA.MU
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Vane Arcila C
SaritaMuñoz
Manuela Duque
Dani valencia
paulaVR
juanes
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 Dogsandcats011

women in the photo is has Wenjin and has the admirable task of caring for over 1500 dogs and 300 cats. She left his job, sold his car and his house to feed the animals, yet can not do it so it also receives donations of food. Wenjin has not a good time because now the Chinese government wants to be able to leave buildings in this area.
Few people can shed their material possessions to give you a better lifestyle so many animals, certainly a remarkable woman.
affraid
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:59 pm

I am 100% bullfighting, I think to meet our ignorance we do not have to harm someone who is helpless, no living being deserves to be abused, much less to be slaughtered and cause so much emotion in humans
Does killing someone is rewarding?, I always wonder why and even in the 21st century do not understand how is it possible death of animals caused by humans.
we are not god to create or destroy a living being no matter of any size
Mad
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Having a pet is one of the great joys of life. It can be very refreshing to interact with another species besides a human being. Animals seem to be a lot less complicated than humans. People that find human interaction a source of anxiety can often take solace in a their cat or dog. Our pets have a unique ability to comfort us without saying a word. Somehow just being able to cuddle with them and look into their eyes is enough to make us feel better after a hard day.

Back to top Go down
lauRamirez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
salome

salome

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm

"The commiseration with the animals is intimately connected with goodness of character so that we can say, surely, he who is cruel to animals can not be good person"

Arthur Schopenhauer.

i am agree with this phrase, a clear example is in the bullfighting a society that is agree with these practice is a society based in the violence, that a society will not find the progress. this kind of society is very ignorant, justified this parctice in arguments fantastics.
Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:36 pm

hahahahahahaha a Hamster called Tikoo! Topo you should post a photo so we could see if they are alike!! is really cute that your hamster is waiting for u and your brother while my cat is sleeping all day long and it seems that he only wants to play when we(my family) are sleeping a like a sunday morning between 5 and 7 am -.-"
Back to top Go down
Dani Orozco

Dani Orozco

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 pm

For my the cutest and happiest noise that i never heard it´s the one that my hamster Ticko (don´t confuse it with the teacher tiko bermudez) do with his little wheel.
It is a Russian Hamster. It is characterized by having a line from its head to its tiny tail.

They are nocturnal and when they are about seven in the evening is when Ticko (not the teacher) goes running in sign of wanting to play with my little brother and me.
Though sometimes Ticko bite me or not want to play, Ticko ( I clarified once again that is not the teacher) every day surprises us with a new trick or rope. It is the cuttest and pretiest pet I never had.

It´s a beautiful feeling to Know that there is a little criature waiting everyday in home for us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:06 pm

How cute is this??!!!!..... I want to have a pet!!!

Back to top Go down
leidy gomez

leidy gomez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 pm

this is truly a beautiful video Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBMXwM9tfkg
Back to top Go down
Nati Gaviria

Nati Gaviria

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:17 pm

"Really, man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds that of those. We live by the death of others We are all cemeteries"
(Leonardo Da Vinci).
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Back to top Go down
XimenaH

XimenaH

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm

The beauty of body is a traveler that passes by, but of the soul is a friend thaat staies
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XimenaH

XimenaH

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
XimenaH

XimenaH

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:11 pm

“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”
Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm allergic to dogs but I like them ... we must care for the animals they are our friends! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dianapala

dianapala

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:42 pm

This is a poem written by Katherine James, She talkes about her experience with the animals:

My Love For Animals
by Katherine James

Animals are loyal,
loving and obedient.
Caring and affectionate,
Gorgeous as can be!

Animals are friends,
Best friends to me.
Always standing by you,
As willing as can be.

Always underestimated,
But still they exist.
Nothing will ever hurt them more,
Than hatred and mistrust.

Always there to talk to,
Although they don't reply.
You see it in their eyes,
And know that they'll stand by.

They save life's,
And help the blind.
But still we do not see,
That animals weren't made as slaves,
But as friends for you and me!!!

"The Animals are the most loyal living creatures ever made and why some people don't see that" affraid affraid

LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 Images%3Fq%3Danimales%2Bleales%2Bcon%2Bni%25C3%25B1os%26um%3D1%26hl%3Des%26rlz%3D1R2WZPC_esCO411%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D584%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=713&vpy=87&dur=422&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=157&ty=88&oei=g9KbTcDMBIPx0gHRibjlAg&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0
I love this photo"[/
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 pm

i want to have a kitten in my house but my mom will not let me have animals because i did not clean them but this is my dream have one kitten...i luv so much kittens Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Paola Henao

Paola Henao

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 pm

I have a "chivita" in my grandfather's farm, called "Colombianita" and was born a month ago, the "chivita" is very tender and blanquita color is like a cotton, I love being with her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm

i am against to animal abuse , cause they are sensitive and if you think that this kind of pain were doing against you, or one person that you love you must feel sad and powerless.

the love that the animals gave us are so pure and trully they dont think about material things , and interested thoughts they only are concerned in be fine with you and be fine with itself.

they are inocent and didn´t have the reasonable mind that can´t deserve the human treatment.

Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:57 pm

[quote="laura perez"] images of animals abuse.

I don´t know if it is my problem, but I can´t see the images. Although I have to say it´s a relief for me not to see them. I am not good when it comes to watch that kind of abuse against animals.
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
laura perez

laura perez

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:58 pm

images of animals abuse. http://www.google.com.co/imgres?q=maltrato+de+animales&um=1&hl=es&sa=X&tbm=isch&tbnid=vN9KmVBaeG7fcM:&imgrefurl=http://maltratodeanimales.wordpress.com/&ei=xHqbTajLAYjg0QHT27jjAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=275&vpy=664&dur=2197&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=133&ty=249&oei=UnqbTbT2OYiP0QHO-L3jAg&page=2&tbnh=110&tbnw=144&start=14&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:14&biw=981&bih=662. http://www.google.com.co/imgres?q=maltrato+de+animales&um=1&hl=es&sa=X&tbm=isch&tbnid=2ybLinlALwRH6M:&imgrefurl=http://www.blogdelperro.com/maltrato-animal/manifestacion-pidiendo-ley-contra-el-maltrato-animal/&ei=L3ubTdynAuXB0QGPtbHlAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=761&vpy=318&dur=2301&hovh=258&hovw=195&tx=107&ty=260&oei=L3ubTdynAuXB0QGPtbHlAg&page=1&tbnh=183&tbnw=148&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0&biw=981&bih=661. http://www.google.com.co/imgres?q=maltrato+de+animales&um=1&hl=es&sa=X&tbm=isch&tbnid=I-K76DyMWkz_yM:&imgrefurl=http://lauraladivina1221.blogspot.com/2010/08/maltrato-animal.html&ei=a3ybTerzIaWL0QGT5szpAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=771&vpy=1135&dur=4820&hovh=276&hovw=183&tx=111&ty=305&oei=UXybTYnJAYy90QGa093jAg&page=3&tbnh=194&tbnw=148&start=43&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:43&biw=981&bih=662. http://www.google.com.co/imgres?q=maltrat+animals&um=1&hl=es&tbm=isch&tbnid=Ev1Pewc79B-voM:&imgrefurl=http://merici.blogia.com/2009/060101-sobre-el-nuevo-proyecto-de-maltrato-animal.php&ei=2X2bTZ_dMaqZ0QGvwK2_Ag&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=533&vpy=1101&dur=3039&hovh=192&hovw=261&tx=149&ty=246&oei=0n2bTZTHMdG80QG-2tjlAg&page=3&tbnh=140&tbnw=184&start=35&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:35&biw=981&bih=661. Is really sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:31 pm

I think the love for animals is an art which everyone should own, can not afford animal abuse, they are not guilty of ignorance of our society that only thinks JOINING richest itself regardless of the surroundings or things that are destroying valuable
Evil or Very Mad flower cat
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:31 pm

I truly believe that the animal has feelings like us, at least is so close to us that can feel what's wrong with us, the history of Hachiko that aleja said make me remember my aunt's dog, called ''LUNA'' is a old pug, that live with my aunt in the Amazon, once my aunt had to travel to Medellin and leave Luna alone, it's so much the love that have that dog for my aunt that fall in a depression so big, and don't ate, don't sleepling , not do anything!
Anyway i really think that the animals feel and are the best company for the men, and more now that i have a new dog, have 4 months and it's more intelligent than my cousin. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOVE FOR ANIMALS   LOVE FOR ANIMALS - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOVE FOR ANIMALS
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next