RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORBIDDEN LOVE

Go down 
+51
Pao Toro
paulaVR
Laura Apraez
Daniela Betancur
Mari Maldonado
nathalygiraldo
Manu Arbelaez!
aleja valderrama
Dani Orozco
lauRamirez
laurad jimenez
Monica Ardila
LinaDuque
ginis
Laura Patiño
juliana echavarria
Ana María Gómez
leidy gomez
Sandra Sosa
mari ochoa
Dani_Repo
Meli Yepes
Ana Isabel
yesica agudelo
carito.sepu
linagil
Alejita.Hdez
Paula Silva
SaritaMuñoz
salome
dianapala
daniela garcia
karen lopez
Laura Zapata
Andrecardenas
ValentinaGomez
Vivit@
Maria pardo
Ximena Perez
Alejandra arcila
Pam O Rpo
Dani valencia
Manuela Duque
tatiana alvarez
natyj
krolainaR.
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Carolina Arbelàez!
MariaBetancur
juanes
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Vivit@

Vivit@

FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:20 pm

There are good opinions about what can mean a forbidden love I love you ; to love your best friend, to love a star of ..., to love someone who does not even know that you exist because you haven´t had the valor to talk to him, loving to someone older or younger, in end, there are many contexts to which it refers, and in that in the middle of so many naivety, there´s a hope, you dream, you live of it, even if it is very improbable; but, what would happen if you were in love of someone who doesn´t exist, the mirage of a someone else that has faded over time, of what you thought about this person, or what you have created in your mind because you don´t want to weaken alone.
Is very complicated, sometimes, to contemplate this concept, and more if you have to the side the person that you love, which you have idealized, and though I don´t consider to find the perfect person, because the faults also can inspire love in us, It´s very difficult to admit that who you love is so prohibited that you do not even have the certainty of what exists.
silent
Back to top Go down
Maria pardo

Maria pardo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

I know this video is out of context, but I wanted to show you it because I think is really cool for not say another thing Wink[b]

Last edited by Maria pardo on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:39 pm

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" queen
"To love and to be loved is the greatest joy in the world. Wink

Love conquers all things, let us too surrender to love Rolling Eyes

Meeting

Why do I look at you? Why do I touch you? What do I seek in you, woman,
That I should to meet you again?
Why must I sound once more your abysmal nothingness,
And draw up only pain?
Hard, hard, I stare at you watery ayes;
yet am not convinced, Now no more than ever before,
That they are only two mirrors reflecting the sky’s blank light,
That, and nothing more.

And I press my body against your body, as though I hoped to break
Clean through to another sphere;
And I strive to speak to you with a speech beyond my speech,
In which all things are clear;
Till exhausted I drown once more in your abysmal nothingness,
And the cold nothingness of me:

You, laughing and crying in this ridiculous room,
With your had upon my knee;
Crying because you think me perverse and unhappy; and laughing
To find our love so strange;
Our eyes fixed hard on each other in a last blind desperate hope
That the whole world might change.
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:46 pm

hahaha pame can't stop thinking about sara! please give her a break!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:50 pm

when people say they fall in love , often for them isn`t true love is a real obsession. I feel angry Evil or Very Mad when I read about 9 year old girls who marry men of 40 in another country, I know they are custom but a person is free to choose how you say your feelings and be free next to the man who truly love.
others believe that love is just sex. in the world there are different types of love and many lives revolve around this sentiment. are built with love many things other feelings, hate, death, home, children .... are many job opportunities as motels, gift shops
I love you
Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:34 pm

In muy opinion the forbidden love is very common when we are in eleven because many students likes teachers but they know that can not, in the college this is banned but sometime students likes to have a experience with them teachers... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manuela Duque

Manuela Duque

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 pm

I THINK THAT THE AGE IS NOT A LOVE PROBLEM.
THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE STREET OR CURB THE FEELINGS WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU MUST SAY
Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:10 pm

the poem not only that but also shows us the life of many couples I love you
Back to top Go down
Dani valencia

Dani valencia

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:53 pm

I agree with the opinion of CARO ARBELAEZ ..... and the love is more intense when is forbidden love because you know you have to fight for them or sometimes to be with that person you have to do the impossible Wink
Back to top Go down
Manuela Duque

Manuela Duque

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:48 pm

I have a FORBIDDEN LOVE because i love a man but he has a husband and he is 34 years old and is a impossible love is name is GASTON FERNANDO PEZZUTI jajajajajajjaja

I LOVE PEZZUTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
tatiana alvarez

tatiana alvarez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:33 pm

i think that this poem is beautiful because express all the true about the love.
Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:18 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Forbidden Love Poem

Only you and I know how ignorant people
to change a ceremonious greeting, cold
because no one suspected to be false your diversion
or how I act indifferent love hides.

Only you and I know why my mouth lies,
tells the story of a brief affair;
and you just hear me and I do not smile ...
and we still burns a kiss on the lips recently.

Only you and I know there is a seed
sprouting in the shadow of the empty row,
because the flower is not deep, sit.

And so the two sides, your heart and mine
Therefore, while separating a flowing river
under the river come together secretly.
jose ángel buesa
Back to top Go down
krolainaR.

krolainaR.

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Once upon a time
There was a boy
There was a girl
Hearts that intertwine
They lived in a different kind of world (Cool

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love....... loving someone else!!
Back to top Go down
Nati Gaviria

Nati Gaviria

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:15 pm

If have love, everything can be
Back to top Go down
cata rpo

cata rpo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Forbidden love is something that Calamaro would name as a "sweet sentence"; because even though if it is just a crush or true love, you feel like the need to find out what it is because "every heart deserves a chance" and the worst feeling ever is to think: what would it be if...?
Back to top Go down
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:23 pm

I think:
Forbidden love:
Because of age ... no matter
"Age is just a number if you do what is necessary"
Back to top Go down
Carolina Arbelàez!

Carolina Arbelàez!

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:12 pm

I also agree with that, but I think the hardest part of forbidden love is when you want to have something with your friend's boyfriend! jajajajajaja
Back to top Go down
MariaBetancur

MariaBetancur

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:50 pm

I think the hardest kind of forbidden love is when you love someone who is just too far away... It is not completely forbidden, but is not good at all knowing that the person you want to spend all the time with is across the world.
Back to top Go down
juanes
Admin
juanes

PostSubject: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Mark Twain, an excellent writer by the way, wrote once that "there is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable". Nothing is more realistic than that. In this topic we are going to talk about the kind of love we like the most, the one that is prohibited to us. Do you know someone that has a love at work? Is this really bad for the company? Do you like a cousin? And what about the opinion of the family? Does it matter? Is your boyfriend someone that you know is not the right person for you? Do you have a crush on a teacher? Can this be a true love? Do you like an older or younger person? Is the age a problem for love? Maybe do you want to try another girl? Do we feel the same when the forbidden comes true or the butterflies in our stomachs just go when this happens? Let´s talk about the sweet forbidden loves. Give examples, opinions, ideas, quotes, experiences. No shame, we are not in here to judge, just to share. FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 Forbidden_Love
Back to top Go down
http://relationships.secretsstories.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

FORBIDDEN LOVE
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6