RELATIONSHIPS
WELCOME!!!

I hope you will take this activity in a responsible way and that you will have fun writing your ideas and reading other people´s thoughts. Remember that everybody has something important to say and everybody´s opinions are so valuable. Let´s start!!!

NOTE: If you are new at this forum, click on "Register". If you are already a member, click on "Log In".
RELATIONSHIPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORBIDDEN LOVE

Go down 
+51
Pao Toro
paulaVR
Laura Apraez
Daniela Betancur
Mari Maldonado
nathalygiraldo
Manu Arbelaez!
aleja valderrama
Dani Orozco
lauRamirez
laurad jimenez
Monica Ardila
LinaDuque
ginis
Laura Patiño
juliana echavarria
Ana María Gómez
leidy gomez
Sandra Sosa
mari ochoa
Dani_Repo
Meli Yepes
Ana Isabel
yesica agudelo
carito.sepu
linagil
Alejita.Hdez
Paula Silva
SaritaMuñoz
salome
dianapala
daniela garcia
karen lopez
Laura Zapata
Andrecardenas
ValentinaGomez
Vivit@
Maria pardo
Ximena Perez
Alejandra arcila
Pam O Rpo
Dani valencia
Manuela Duque
tatiana alvarez
natyj
krolainaR.
Nati Gaviria
cata rpo
Carolina Arbelàez!
MariaBetancur
juanes
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 4:10 pm

There are no "impossible love" but love very difficult to carry out or reach. The impossible is only the heritage of those who are tired of trying. If you're trying to accomplish something, yet not impossible, you're still trying, still in the race.

Assumptions are always impossible love marked by some kind of difference between those who want to pursue. The differences may be economic, aesthetic, following a third, distance, etc..

But we must know that for each of these circumstances there is always a path to fruition, but nevertheless it is very difficult to navigate. If you really love someone, all your soul, if that love has deep roots within you, because you can throw in pursuit of impossible love that it is not.
Back to top Go down
Ana María Gómez

Ana María Gómez

PostSubject: Forbidden for me, not for the others.   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:40 pm

A simple human, who eats, thinks, and walks of the same way like us, can become overnight in an unachievable god which only exists in the grandiloquent imagination that can do everything, and sometimes redeem ours actions to the most minuscule importance.

I don’t want to talk today about the love that everybody talks, I just want to focus the tender and classics years of the childhood where the love born anywhere corner when we go out of school; or when our mom call us to buy some milk in the shop and we suddenly see someone who call our attention, but we can’t talk to him or her for an idiot feeling of embarrassed.

I have been calling love these situation, but really, the name that deserves is illusion, a condition which we never had the courage to talk, to meet, to look for and comprehend. I think that is sublime when we are in the early days and we feel the sensations of experiment us like an anonymous for someone; I like it because that impossible love can permit us create and convert fantasies out of the reality, live distant worlds. Fall in love alone can be distressing and a painful, but is an important stage of every person. I’m not talking about the forbidden love said by ours parents or ours friends, I’m talking about a mental and sentimental prohibition that weaken our body to do normal thin
gs.

Embarassed

Last edited by Ana María Gómez on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:34 pm

I think we all have some part of a forbidden love, some unspeakable love and always will be saved in our memory, and it is forbidden either because we can not reach or do not we fall in love at that time or that person

The most common of forbidden love is love between family members, ie incest, a love forbidden by society, but we want to or not, can arise between two people ....

Other forbidden love are among people with couples, whether married or engaged, and year on worse if they are partners of some personal friend and the truth that in these cases the solutions are often quite complicated
Back to top Go down
Alejandra arcila

Alejandra arcila

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 8:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euyrMyNEqQk

love is rare, this man has a strange love to his "girlfriend"but he refers to his gun, he expressed his feelings to her and now they lived together and tupac it depends always and will always be with each other
clown
Back to top Go down
daniela garcia

daniela garcia

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Pam O Rpo

Pam O Rpo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:35 pm

we always going to have a forbidden love and never going to achieve, I think we play to settle for what we have, but for me I want to reach! Wink
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:50 pm

this movie called Brokeback Mountain is a sign of a forbidden love. Madonna sings the song that is allegorical to the subject we are dealing

Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 6:40 pm

I wrote this poem thinking about what it would feel if I had an unrequited love

Everyone said we were too young to be in love, but I didn't see that til the time had fully come. I gave you everything, all that I had, but to you I turned out to be just a fad. You let me go, why I do not know. I've cried myself to sleep every night I'm holding on with all my might. Everytime I see you something in me dies. Sometimes I break down and cry and let the time pass me by. I keep asking why but you won't tell me. You let me fall in love so fast but you didn't catch me cause you didn't want us to last. Now I am living in the past and you are moving on so fast. When I see you laugh and smile I stop and think all the while how you can be so happy, moving on, when I am praying to god to end me before a new dawn. Sad
Back to top Go down
leidy gomez

leidy gomez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:56 pm

If some time this situation happen to me, it would be because I really don't love to this person, as I think a forbidden love or secret love just could last when the both persons aren't enough brave how for face their love in the face of people, as a real love is able to face social prejudices and it is be able to succeed.
I think someone decides hiding a relationship on account of fear to familiar or social conflicts is a excuse for don't have a serious relationship; For me a hidden relation isn't stable.
Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Sometimes love, & when we love, we realize that we love & we fell in love, & when we fall in love see if you can join all, & you realize that is a forbidden love.
Love can be surprising, but when you least expect it, you can get when you need it most, but obviously not deveria call it love, but "desire" because they feel love, but feel attracted to something forbidden. .
Everyone forbidden love, a love that can not confess, someone who stays in our minds & never leaves there.
& More so, because love is not a desirable, or is your best friend & not wanting to say to keep the friendship. Obvio! you can you love your friend, someone who lives far away, someone who lives nearby but not with your dreams but you got to love their way of being & of thousands of people but, obviously this can happen right?. While obvious that you have to pass you want to spend, & if you like who's going to say no?. A forbidden love can become a true love forever ♥ but rarely happen, but always possible.
But for that to happen, you have to be counted or found out somehow .... Sometimes we realize that the other person feels love for the look, is it that looks can mean everything? ...
Forbidden love does not mean WRONG LOVE, capable only mistake made or destination ... Nor is an impure love because love can be even more common. Have to call nor treacherous, though sometimes it hurts and a lot but I could tell by what happened to me that true love ... hurts more than a forbidden, I would say that "all kids are equal," one always ends up hurting you ... Anyway sure I'll find someone (:...
How many times looking for love tenderness, treatment & the effect .. convinces us that we love the best share the love that is perfect, just enough time and lived & swear that there is nothing like it, could not say that it is prohibited on all whom he ha[/quote]d already gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Sosa

Sandra Sosa

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Girls imagine that I had a forbidden love makes about 4 years ago and will last through it 2 years and 3 months, the relationship was difficult but it was super nice ...
Back to top Go down
mari ochoa

mari ochoa

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Usually forbidden love is secret.......

The secrets relationships are overestimate. Many people think in the emotion that it brings like an excuse to do it. They risk everything for that emotion, even a family. And the worst part is that they don’t care the damages that they cause for their actions.

A relation between two people has to be respected for every one and even more for the people involved in it. Today, Is so sad to see how no one gives value a stable relationships and many beings constantly are looking for more people to full up his emotional or physical desires.

I think, if a determinate relation doesn’t satisfied my expectations, I must end it, but I can’t play with the other persons feelings.

I'm inspired today!!!! Don't you think? jajjajaja Cool
Back to top Go down
Nati Gaviria

Nati Gaviria

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:05 pm

In every love story there is always something that brings us closer to eternity and the essence of life, the love stories contain within itself all the secrets of the world.
Back to top Go down
MariaBetancur

MariaBetancur

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 am

Paulo Coelho once said: ““When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”” ... So there is no reason to believe that someting or someone is impossible or forbidden, because there is not such a thing that we cannot reach... God gave us the oportunity and skill of Dreaming because we have the same skill to make our Dreams come true... So we just have to take all that stupid and useless thoughts of our minds and start working on those things we want !
Back to top Go down
Ximena Perez

Ximena Perez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:12 am

The absence returns to the love what the custom made him lose. I love you

Human being is always looking for perfection but they never realize that the perfect man or woman doesn´t exist. They are illusions that we make up. People see what they want that´s why they do not understand that an eternal love will not exist. !*
king
Back to top Go down
Manuela Duque

Manuela Duque

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:08 am

"It is necessary to find love where you are, even if it means hours, days, weeks of disappointment and sadness"
Paulo coelho
Back to top Go down
Dani_Repo

Dani_Repo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm

I'm completely agree with Ana Isabel, say that the love is ''forbidden'' is say from a begining that not is strong and don't worth fighting for it.
Maybe a forbidden love, is love somebody that is dead or something like that, cuz in this case exist a real problem to love someone. Very Happy

(i would like to puit some images or videos, but i don't know how!! ) Sad
Back to top Go down
Manuela Duque

Manuela Duque

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:48 pm

I think that in life there is only one true love and we all have to look far to find as they say you have to kiss many frogs to find a blue prince love is very hard. we suffer for love but always want to fall in love, so no matter if the first attempt or second or third try to find true love
Back to top Go down
Meli Yepes

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:20 pm

FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 Amor+prohibido
Back to top Go down
natyj

natyj

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Forbidden Love
Lovers Love prejudice by banned
anyone who beats a minute, who lives in a sigh.
Love that challenges to life by not having your destination
love you in silence strange, not having you by my side.
Love that flows in the blood, which vibrates with just see you
knows that your eyes do not deceive me Your lips are the liars.
Love that expands the present and future uses inert
only lives and dies because he loves you because you feel.
If life gives me only seconds of your kisses,
only a short time to destination,
One look accomplice soul
to unite our bodies, in this hurricane prohibited.
Bodies blameless feel free, I feel no fault of mine ...
feeling that arises when you're by my side
blow your lives to me.
Forgive me for today, my sweet lover
I wander in this world to the open sea
away from your life, away from your kisses,
only by love and the desire not to die.
Promise me my faithful lover, you take me in secret,
I feel in your skin, your blood,
keep me alive in your body.
Just try to forget the distance,
have you not completely
for refusing to share you,
and wish you all the time.
But do not believe this lie,
only simple and pretends a short time
because you know that I take you in heart and soul
sealed into my life, my body cast.
Back to top Go down
Alejita.Hdez

Alejita.Hdez

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 pm

POEM: You will go through my life

You will go through my life without knowing that you spent.
You will pass quietly by my love and, in passing,
I'll fake a smile like a sweet contrast
the pain of love ... and never know.

I will dream of virginal pearl of your face;
I will dream with your eyes of emerald sea
I will dream of your lips desperately;
I will dream of your kisses ... and never know.

Maybe you spend with other ear to tell you
phrases such as I will tell anyone;
and drowning my love forever unnoticed
love you more than ever ... and never know.

I will love you in silence, as inaccessible,
like a dream that never get done;
and the distant aroma of my impossible love
will touch your hair ... and never know.

And if one day a complaint tear my torment
-the infinite torment you I hide-
I'll tell you a smile: "It's nothing ... It was the wind."
I will dry my tears ... and never know.
Back to top Go down
Ana Isabel

Ana Isabel

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

I wonder why society had created the expression "forbidden love"?
I think there is not forbidden love, because when there is love between 2 persons, the rest of the world does not really matter.
Why "forbidden"? Because of what family say? because he/her is not your "status"? because is older? because is younger?
That is only stupid an unfair prejudice. Everyone is free to love whoever want...at the end, love is hapiness, love is that feeling that make you better, love is what really can change the world.
I think there is only one thing to rescue from "forbidden love" and is purity in it.
Couples who think their love is not permitted or accepted, love eachother strongly than everyone, is not a careless love, is not luxury love...is real love, that kind of love that make your heart shakes, is more than the love you expect

Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Back to top Go down
yesica agudelo

yesica agudelo

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:30 pm

In life there are many types of love, and it is not true that only love once. Many times we think we're in love, and runs every time someone we want, we believe will be our love for life, but when we feel betrayed that the person was not dreaming.
There are so destructive that they love to leave everything aside to go after them and when you realize it's too late, you're in a distant country, without relatives, and worst of all, no money and crying for the love you thought that was what you expected.
So much suffering that we cling to that love to the point where the distance you feel like your own, because there is no distance love, only love no more.
Over time these penalties that you will, that heart so again time to rebuild, and with the help of God and your friends are going to succeed

Beware of those loves that kill, because you really can kill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORBIDDEN LOVE   FORBIDDEN LOVE - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

FORBIDDEN LOVE
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next